Microsoft Store Preview Mode : SANDBOX not working properly (game to test is not listed)

Discus and support Microsoft Store Preview Mode : SANDBOX not working properly (game to test is not listed) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I am working remotely for a UK publisher and I need to access a PC program from a test Sandbox. I am connected to the store with an... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FrancoisLourdin, Jun 15, 2021.

1. Microsoft Store Preview Mode : SANDBOX not working properly (game to test is not listed)

Hello,

I am working remotely for a UK publisher and I need to access a PC program from a test Sandbox. I am connected to the store with an xboxtestaccount address. I can see the store in preview mode. My computer has also been booted up with the same xboxtestaccount address. I have installed the GDK from your site, the pathing to the MSIXVC directory and file are correct. I have a command prompt switching to the correct sandbox (XblPCSandbox) from my employer.

But I cannot see the build that is on my hard drive and installed to the preview store. When I compare my settings with those of my colleagues located in the UK the Actual Sandox info is blank when my colleagues do have an actual Sandbox indicated.

Can you help, please?

Thanks a lot,

F

PS: All windows drivers are up to date.

:)

FrancoisLourdin, Jun 15, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Microsoft Store Preview Mode : SANDBOX not working properly (game to test is not listed)