Microsoft store not loading, restarting console hasn’t worked

Discus and support Microsoft store not loading, restarting console hasn’t worked in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When I open the Microsoft store in my Xbox one I keep getting the same screen, ‘something went wrong’ with a reload this page option (not that that... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/lucilleswith, Jun 11, 2022.

1. Microsoft store not loading, restarting console hasn’t worked

When I open the Microsoft store in my Xbox one I keep getting the same screen, ‘something went wrong’ with a reload this page option (not that that does anything). I tried restarting my Xbox multiple times but it hasn’t fixed the issue. I tested my network connection and it says my connection is good and all services available, is there anything else I can try? TYIA

submitted by /u/lucilleswith
    [link] [comments]

/u/lucilleswith, Jun 11, 2022
  2. LukeGavey Win User

Xbox One Multiplayer Functions

3. XBF Mohammed C Win User

game gifting

If the game hasn’t been delivered promptly, it might still be processing. If it hasn’t arrived after 12 hours, contact Microsoft Store Support:

Contact Microsoft Store Support
  4. SaltyOnion32 Win User

Xbox game pass crash

Since this hasn’t happened to me I don’t really know what to say but if you do reinstall it and it does not work I would try by restarting ypur console
  5. Golden Subz Win User

Gifted game

6. Pretzelbomb Win User

Modern Warfare data packs not available for download

I tried everything you said and while my console isn’t loading as slow any more, the store page hasn’t changed. Where it should say “Buy” it just says “Not Currently Available, Continue Shopping” and clicking it just boots me to the store’s main page.

I paid $60 for this game and it won’t let me play it.
Thema:

Microsoft store not loading, restarting console hasn’t worked

1. Microsoft store not loading, restarting console hasn’t worked - Similar Threads - Microsoft store loading

2. windows 10, microsoft store game Vegas slots opens but will not load can not connect to the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    windows 10, microsoft store game Vegas slots opens but will not load can not connect to the...: could not connect to club vegas Please check your internet connection d05a6721-7d66-4e7e-a846-d83aea2ce8ba
  3. Starfield loads directly to Microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield loads directly to Microsoft store: My starfield won't launch on my series x it just loads directly to the Microsoft store but I no longer have internet connectivity so I'm unable to get any updates....
  4. my microsoft store is stuck on the loading screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my microsoft store is stuck on the loading screen: i need help, because my microsoft store is stuck on the loading screen (when you start it) it start doing this when i reset the app in the settings... pls i need help! (i need it to make the...
  5. Microsoft Store game - Solitaire & Casual Games is stuck loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store game - Solitaire & Casual Games is stuck loading: Since today I get a pop-up when opening the app to either accept or decline and continue terms of service. No matter which option is selected the game will get stuck on the loading screen. The...
  6. Why is my Microsoft Store loading but ultimately failing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Microsoft Store loading but ultimately failing?: I have recently been trying to bypass an issue with Minecraft where my game is incompatible with the launcher. I was prompted on my old launcher to update/install the new one, and it redirected...
  7. I purchased a Card for CP Points on Amazon and loaded it in the Microsoft Store, and it is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased a Card for CP Points on Amazon and loaded it in the Microsoft Store, and it is...: I purchased a gift card from Amazon and loaded it in the Xbox store unfortunately, I am not seeing any of my CP points in the actual game. What do I do? 377b1b59-af22-40e5-8e42-6d96558280e7
  8. why wont fs19 load off of the microsoft store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why wont fs19 load off of the microsoft store?: I bought Farming simulator off of the microsoft store last year, it was working fine up until yesterday when i started getting these messages saying “game.xml has newer version. do you want to...
  9. Xbox One - Microsoft Store Won't Load and Causing Other Issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One - Microsoft Store Won't Load and Causing Other Issues: First, I cannot even begin to state how disappointed I am in Xbox and Microsoft's customer support. The best assistance they can provide is to post in a forum so other gamers can help sort their...
  10. ark wont load on windows microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ark wont load on windows microsoft store: when i load up ark on my pc microsoft store version it will work fine until i load into a server and it will get stuck with a message in the bottom left saying primalgamedata_bp. any advice???...