Microsoft Store Never Send the code for Final Night after I bought EA Sports UFC 73

Discus and support Microsoft Store Never Send the code for Final Night after I bought EA Sports UFC 73 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Microsoft Store Never Send the code for Final Night after I bought EA Sports UFC 73. I bought the game more than a week ago and so far they never send... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Carlossenties, Dec 18, 2018.

1. Microsoft Store Never Send the code for Final Night after I bought EA Sports UFC 73

Microsoft Store Never Send the code for Final Night after I bought EA Sports UFC 73.

I bought the game more than a week ago and so far they never send me a code or any instruction to download Final Night

I hope you can help me either by canceling this order, since I just wanted Final Night or give me instructions on how to obtain it.

:)

Carlossenties, Dec 18, 2018
  2. Whitey Black Win User

Microsoft Store Never Send the code for Final Night after I bought EA Sports UFC 73

For Billing and Purchase Issues please contact support at 1 800 469 9269 or use https://support.microsoft.com/en-us

We Ambassadors do not have the tools or means to help in this matter as we are just volunteers.
  3. ETHANLAMONT1 Win User

UFC 3 Fight Night Edition, Not recieved Fight Night Champion code 2 months later.

Its not in my messages sent by xbox live.

Hi Ethan,

Where did you purchase this edition from? All I can find on the Microsoft Store is the Deluxe edition:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/ea-sports-ufc-3-deluxe-edition/bvxmwspwmbrk?&activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab

However I did find a post about the UFC 3 Fight Night Champion Bundle which I believe is what you are referring to and it does state you should have gotten a code for Fight Night Champion 7-10 days after purchase to your Xbox Live message center. It's not
    sent to you by email but rather via a message from Xbox Live that you can see from your messages on Xbox Live. Double check your Xbox Live messages since they don't expire and your code may already be there.

https://forums.ea.com/en/ufc/discussion/236086/ufc-3-fight-night-champion-bundle

If it's not there then it would be best to request a callback from customer support and they may be able to help you with the code.

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

I hope this helps!
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

UFC 3 Fight Night Edition, Not recieved Fight Night Champion code 2 months later.

Hi Ethan,

Where did you purchase this edition from? All I can find on the Microsoft Store is the Deluxe edition:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/ea-sports-ufc-3-deluxe-edition/bvxmwspwmbrk?&activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab

However I did find a post about the UFC 3 Fight Night Champion Bundle which I believe is what you are referring to and it does state you should have gotten a code for Fight Night Champion 7-10 days after purchase to your Xbox Live message center. It's not
    sent to you by email but rather via a message from Xbox Live that you can see from your messages on Xbox Live. Double check your Xbox Live messages since they don't expire and your code may already be there.

https://forums.ea.com/en/ufc/discussion/236086/ufc-3-fight-night-champion-bundle

If it's not there then it would be best to request a callback from customer support and they may be able to help you with the code.

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

I hope this helps!
  5. Lofty Who Win User

EA Sports UFC demo confirmed

6. PaperzMask Win User

Whats is your favorite sports game?

EA Sports UFC series. I just love this series ^_^
Thema:

1. Microsoft Store Never Send the code for Final Night after I bought EA Sports UFC 73 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Never

2. Microsoft store order never received

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store order never received: I ordered an Xbox controller through the Microsoft store and I got an email saying it had shipped. However, it was supposed to arrive two days later (June 14th, 2023) but it never arrived. It was...
  3. Never get the sign in prompt for microsoft store

in XBoX Accessibility
    Never get the sign in prompt for microsoft store: Every time i try to click sign in it just doesn't do anything. No sign in prompt comes up no error comes up, just nothing happens. e672de76-e853-4ab8-b506-c8ceb28c0010
  4. Microsoft store/gamepass video games Reinstall themselves even though i never uninstalled...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store/gamepass video games Reinstall themselves even though i never uninstalled...: basically when ever i get updates to games and and start to install them eventually the update becomes a full reinstall of the games that updated is there anyway to stop this happening? or a...
  5. Microsoft Store Order Never Arrived

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Store Order Never Arrived: Hi, I placed an order for an Xbox One X console, but never received my order. Does anyone know what I should do? Its been a couple weeks 790631cb-ca73-4428-9470-5f6961137ad2
  6. Never Credited For All the Digital Games I've bought From the Microsoft Store

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Never Credited For All the Digital Games I've bought From the Microsoft Store: So from 2016 and all of 2017, I have purchased a ton of digital games including special and deluxe editions ranging from $80 to $100; yet never once received and credits from MyRewards. I even got...
  7. I NEVER GET THE REWARDS FOR THE GAMES I HAVE BOUGHT FROM THE MICROSOFT STORE

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I NEVER GET THE REWARDS FOR THE GAMES I HAVE BOUGHT FROM THE MICROSOFT STORE: I have been asking for someone to please help me. I noticed that I have not received any Rewards for the games that I have bought from the Microsoft store from my Xbox. The only thing that I can...
  8. Never received Microsoft Store pre-order reward credits.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Never received Microsoft Store pre-order reward credits.: I pre-ordered Final Fantasy XV from the microsoft store and even after the 15 days, I still don't have my reward credits. It was a physical copy. 342a3e46-4daa-4868-9e35-d7adcefa72e0
  9. bought unravel bundle in the microsoft store but never arrived

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bought unravel bundle in the microsoft store but never arrived: i bought unravel bundy bundle today in the online store, and i payed for it, but can't find it back in my orderinglist, never got an email, it's like i never even bought the whole thing, only my...
  10. I never receive any Rewards for my purchases on the Microsoft store from my Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I never receive any Rewards for my purchases on the Microsoft store from my Xbox: I have not been getting my Xbox Live Rewards for the games I have bought from the Microsoft store from my Xbox. The only Rewards I have received is from the survey. I even got 200 Rewards points...