Microsoft Store Login with New Account doesn`t work. Stuck in "Enter Password" Loop

Discus and support Microsoft Store Login with New Account doesn`t work. Stuck in "Enter Password" Loop in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I just created a new account and I am able to log into this account via my browser. However, trying to login via the XBox App or the Microsft Store App... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by L. Mongus, Aug 15, 2023.

1. L. Mongus
    L. Mongus Guest

Microsoft Store Login with New Account doesn`t work. Stuck in "Enter Password" Loop

I just created a new account and I am able to log into this account via my browser. However, trying to login via the XBox App or the Microsft Store App results in a Loop: I enter my E-Mail, then my password, the thing starts loading for a few seconds, then asks me to enter my password again. And this just keeps repeating. Logging in with other accounts works. Is this a known error? What am i able to do to resolve it?

What i have tried so far:

Updating Windows

Reinstalling XBox App

Updating Microsoft Store App/XBox App

Resetting Microsoft Store App (wreset.exe)

Restarting PC

:)

L. Mongus, Aug 15, 2023
  2. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

M I'm glad you managed to solve your problem. Have a great day/night See you soon.
  3. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

4. L. Mongus Win User

Hey Puma,

I reached out to support today and with help via remotecontrol they fixed my problem. What worked for me was to go into windows settings, then accounts, emails and accounts and from there add a microsoft account with the email you wanna log in with. He also removed one, but i am not sure if this is necessary. Once you added the account there, go into your Store or XBox App and it schould be shown there. Then enter your password and your good to go. Hope this helps :)
  5. Puma MLG Win User

I have the same issue. I want to cancel my PC game pass subscription, but everytime it sends me to the link online, I end up in an infinite enter password loop.
  6. AfonsoAlves1 Win User

Unknown Available Drive with XBox App on PC

I have the same problem. I try to workaround trough Microsoft Store and it doesn´t work
Thema:

1. Microsoft Store Login with New Account doesn`t work. Stuck in "Enter Password" Loop - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Login

2. I can't login to my gamepass because of problems with microsoft store account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login to my gamepass because of problems with microsoft store account?: First of all, hello to whoever is reading this, SO, I am trying to use the 3 month gamepass nvidia has to offer, so i do everything, claim the code and what not, and then when its time to use it,...
  3. Can't Login to Microsoft Store - Account Converted to Office365

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't Login to Microsoft Store - Account Converted to Office365: In Aug-2020 I purchased a copy of MS Flight Simulator and have the email receipt and order number. I only have and have ever had one email address, which is from a business I own. In 2020 I...
  4. Microsoft Store and Xbox is not allowing me to login to my Microsoft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Store and Xbox is not allowing me to login to my Microsoft Account: Whenever I sign in to the Xbox app, it gives me the error "We couldn't sign you into Xbox Live. Sorry, something went wrong. Try again in a while. (0x80070422)". The Microsoft Store app just...
  5. windows 10 my forza horizon 4 what from Microsoft store i cant login in to xbox app and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    windows 10 my forza horizon 4 what from Microsoft store i cant login in to xbox app and...: windows 10 my forza horizon 4 what from Microsoft store i cant login in to xbox app and forza horizon 4 beacuse its write for me that "you may not proceed without being signed in to a profile"...
  6. Microsoft store login

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft store login: Hey I'm having problems switching accounts in the microsoft store. Basically when I sign out and press the sign in button, the sign in screen just doesn't appear. I'm trying to download a game on...
  7. Microsoft store login doesnt work

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store login doesnt work: Hello, when i try to log into microsoft store to log into minecraft using my school email, i get an verification code and when i input it it just doesnt work (itsays that the code i input is...
  8. Minecraft store purchases gone after Microsoft Account login on PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft store purchases gone after Microsoft Account login on PS4: My 7 year old wanted to play with her friends. I signed in with my MS account and now all her worlds she built with purchases are locked and everything she purchased is gone including her coins....
  9. Minecraft on new gaming PC is not installing, as required login to Microsoft store only...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft on new gaming PC is not installing, as required login to Microsoft store only...: I had purchased Minecraft for my son using a free Microsoft account. He now has a new gaming PC and it won't install the Minecraft, App unless we connect to the Microsoft store with a business or...
  10. I cannot login to the Microsoft store or Xbox app on Windows 11.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot login to the Microsoft store or Xbox app on Windows 11.: I can login to xbox app on a newly created profile but not my old account. 43605285-a770-47a6-acf8-46e6de79dc3d