Microsoft Store loading issues and I don't know how to fix it. Does anyone know how to fix it?

Discus and support Microsoft Store loading issues and I don't know how to fix it. Does anyone know how to fix it? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My Microsoft Store on my Xbox One S doesn't load and it black screens and after 1 or 2 minutes or so my Xbox crashes. Help would be appreciated... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/urmomiscooking, Sep 1, 2020.

1. Microsoft Store loading issues and I don't know how to fix it. Does anyone know how to fix it?

My Microsoft Store on my Xbox One S doesn't load and it black screens and after 1 or 2 minutes or so my Xbox crashes. Help would be appreciated

submitted by /u/urmomiscooking
    [link] [comments]

/u/urmomiscooking, Sep 1, 2020
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Hey Go on Motion,

Thank
    you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you require any help with any other issues, please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance. If anyone needs assistance
    with this issue or any other issues, we suggest creating a new thread.

Thank you
    again and have a great day
    Go on Motion!
  3. Frankalore the Merci Win User

I got it too. Hold the power button for 10 seconds to power cycle. Probably will need a patch from Xbox.
  4. blueamcat Win User

Probably temporary. You can try restarting the console. Or a power cycle. Turn off and unplug the Xbox from the wall for 1 minute.
  5. andersonpassos Win User

does anyone know how to fix it?

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good afternoon

It sounds like the issue you're experiencing may be caused by a problem with your computer's settings or a conflict with another program. One possible solution would be to try updating your drivers and making sure your operating system is up to date. It may also be helpful to check for any conflicts with other programs or background processes that may be running on your computer. Additionally, you could try running a virus scan to ensure that your computer is free from malware or other malicious software.
  6. Christian Quinto Win User

Does anyone know how to fix this

Hey there Josh!

Nice to meet you! My name is Christian, an independent advisor. I'm here to help you out.

XBF Diego M, a Microsoft Agent, posted a solution to a user who had a similar issue:

"There may just be a temporary syncing issue with your profile and the servers. Go ahead and do a hard reset and power cycle. Hold down the power button on the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down and then remove the power cable from the Xbox and the power outlet for about 2-3 minutes. Then re-connect and turn on the Xbox.

If that doesn't help then you may need to restart your router and modem to re-connect your Xbox to the network. Once you do that, you can then try removing your account from the Xbox and then re-add it to re-sync the profile. https://support.xbox.com/my-account/manage-game...;

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Christian.
Thema:

Microsoft Store loading issues and I don't know how to fix it. Does anyone know how to fix it?

1. Microsoft Store loading issues and I don't know how to fix it. Does anyone know how to fix it? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store loading

2. windows 10, microsoft store game Vegas slots opens but will not load can not connect to the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    windows 10, microsoft store game Vegas slots opens but will not load can not connect to the...: could not connect to club vegas Please check your internet connection d05a6721-7d66-4e7e-a846-d83aea2ce8ba
  3. Starfield loads directly to Microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield loads directly to Microsoft store: My starfield won't launch on my series x it just loads directly to the Microsoft store but I no longer have internet connectivity so I'm unable to get any updates....
  4. my microsoft store is stuck on the loading screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my microsoft store is stuck on the loading screen: i need help, because my microsoft store is stuck on the loading screen (when you start it) it start doing this when i reset the app in the settings... pls i need help! (i need it to make the...
  5. Microsoft Store game - Solitaire & Casual Games is stuck loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store game - Solitaire & Casual Games is stuck loading: Since today I get a pop-up when opening the app to either accept or decline and continue terms of service. No matter which option is selected the game will get stuck on the loading screen. The...
  6. Why is my Microsoft Store loading but ultimately failing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Microsoft Store loading but ultimately failing?: I have recently been trying to bypass an issue with Minecraft where my game is incompatible with the launcher. I was prompted on my old launcher to update/install the new one, and it redirected...
  7. I purchased a Card for CP Points on Amazon and loaded it in the Microsoft Store, and it is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased a Card for CP Points on Amazon and loaded it in the Microsoft Store, and it is...: I purchased a gift card from Amazon and loaded it in the Xbox store unfortunately, I am not seeing any of my CP points in the actual game. What do I do? 377b1b59-af22-40e5-8e42-6d96558280e7
  8. why wont fs19 load off of the microsoft store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why wont fs19 load off of the microsoft store?: I bought Farming simulator off of the microsoft store last year, it was working fine up until yesterday when i started getting these messages saying “game.xml has newer version. do you want to...
  9. Xbox One - Microsoft Store Won't Load and Causing Other Issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One - Microsoft Store Won't Load and Causing Other Issues: First, I cannot even begin to state how disappointed I am in Xbox and Microsoft's customer support. The best assistance they can provide is to post in a forum so other gamers can help sort their...
  10. ark wont load on windows microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ark wont load on windows microsoft store: when i load up ark on my pc microsoft store version it will work fine until i load into a server and it will get stuck with a message in the bottom left saying primalgamedata_bp. any advice???...