microsoft store is the most broken thing made by microsoft, so i keep getting this popup if...

Discus and support microsoft store is the most broken thing made by microsoft, so i keep getting this popup if... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; [img] what the hell does this mean e6f48f0f-a30a-4524-9ddf-c1270c96bbe3 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by jack xie, Jan 10, 2024.

1. jack xie
    jack xie Guest

microsoft store is the most broken thing made by microsoft, so i keep getting this popup if...

microsoft store is the most broken thing made by microsoft, so i keep getting this popup if... [​IMG]
    what the hell does this mean

:)

jack xie, Jan 10, 2024
  2. EzequielNeves19 Win User

microsoft store is the most broken thing made by microsoft, so i keep getting this popup if i try to download literally anything, how do you fix it?

Hi, my name is Ezequiel and thank you for your question and for reaching out. Hello Jack xie how are you?

The command sfc /scannow is used to scan and repair system files in Windows operating systems.

Here are the steps to run the command:

Open a Command Prompt window with Administrator privileges.

Type sfc /scannow and press Enter.

The command will scan all protected system files, and replace corrupted files with a cached copy that is located in a compressed folder at %WinDir%\\System32\\dllcache.

I hope this helps!

https://support.microsoft.com/topic...rompidos-79aa86cb-ca52-166a-92a3-966e85d4094e
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

downloading games

The account that made the purchase most log in the Microsoft store app, and get the new launcher, it's free, that Microsoft store wont show the purchase of Minecraft if was trough Mojang site but will work trough the launcher
  4. [Farscape] Win User

Wh can't I request a refund on a game more than 14 days old?

after 14 days then no, same with most companies, but if the game is broken and cannot be played then get in touch with ubisoft for a refund, as you bought from the microsoft store the money still goes to ubi.
  5. Stefan5584 Win User

Xbox (Beta) App - Unable to login at all

After searching I have found out that my Microsoft Store is broken. There are manyways to fix it butnothing worked for me. The only way was to set up win10 completely new. As my PC is new, and I had only less Things installed, it was no tragedy.

Now it works. But I still not know why my Microsoft Store was broken.
  6. Kylblowski Win User

Horrible Xbox One Experience

@Sword StyIe

Sent controller in for replacement.

Microsoft keeps sending me broken controllers.

Latest controller is broken.

Microsoft won't replace because it's past the warranty.

Even though I never received a working controller.

Microsoft is not honoring warranty.

Sent broken controllers instead of working ones until warranty expired.

Hope that's short enough, lol. I should have made a summary of the issue in the beginning. My bad. Was frustrated and wanted to detail everything so people know exactly where I'm coming from.
Thema:

1. microsoft store is the most broken thing made by microsoft, so i keep getting this popup if... - Similar Threads - microsoft store broken

2. xbox and microsoft store are completely broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox and microsoft store are completely broken: minecraft launchert cannot commuincate with microsoft store and xbox launches and stays on the logo for 20s then closes 3b3b59f5-b3b5-4daa-a2d5-2888ba5f68cd
  3. The 'Gaming Services' app is broken and can't be updated through Microsoft store meaning...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The 'Gaming Services' app is broken and can't be updated through Microsoft store meaning...: I have tried all of the options on the Xbox support page but the Gaming Service app just can't be downloaded. It reaches 90% completion and then just fails every time....
  4. My Microsoft Store and Xbox apps are completely broken

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft Store and Xbox apps are completely broken: As I said both of those apps are broken. MS Problems: - I can't download or update anything from the Store - When I try to update, it takes about 6-7 hours or so ( I tried to update the Xbox...
  5. Microsoft Store/Xbox App completely broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store/Xbox App completely broken: Split from this thread. I have the exact situation as the thread starter. I assume that this started after after an automatic update on 21st March. I uninstalled the Xbox app and am now unable...
  6. Microsoft Store/Xbox App completely broken

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store/Xbox App completely broken: When I tried to open the Xbox app it was stuck on the loading screen with the Xbox icon. I tried a repair/reset which didn't fix the issue, so I uninstalled the app. Now I can't install Xbox (or...
  7. Microsoft Store Broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store Broken: So i want to buy digital currency for a game but unfortunately the Microsoft store is not working. Nothing is loading and the app has no update. Everything has a big “?” On it and i cant even...
  8. Microsoft Store broken. Please help.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Store broken. Please help.: I recently bought the Xbox gamepass but was cut short when nothing was downloading. I can't download the Xbox app, I can't download owned apps I've had for years uninstalled. I can get free games...
  9. Microsoft store broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store broken: I preordered assassins creed Valhalla ultimate edition. I played it last night, tried playing today and says I don’t own it. I UNINSTALLED THE GAME. The Microsoft store says I DO NOT OWN IT. I...
  10. Cart Broken in Microsoft Store

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cart Broken in Microsoft Store: Hello, Yesterday I purchased in-game Gold for Ryse on Xbox One by adding differing ammounts to my cart and checking out. After completing this transaction, I have been unable to add anything to...