Microsoft store, Game Pass, and the messages tab are not working.

Discus and support Microsoft store, Game Pass, and the messages tab are not working. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Whenever I open Microsoft Store it just pops up with a screen that says "Something went wrong" and then under it there is a button that says "Reload... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CayneOrion, Nov 5, 2023.

1. CayneOrion
    CayneOrion Guest

Whenever I open Microsoft Store it just pops up with a screen that says "Something went wrong" and then under it there is a button that says "Reload This Page". Whenever I open messages it says "We can't get all of your messages right now. Check back later." Whenever I open Game Pass it says "For this, go online" and then under it, it says "If you need help, go to Settings > Network > Network settings and test your network connection. (0x80820011)" Does anyone have a fix or solution for this?

:)

CayneOrion, Nov 5, 2023
  2. CayneOrion Win User

My wifi wasn't the problem because I could use youtube and allat, I just had to update.
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi CayneOrion. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

It sounds like there an issue with your network connection. Have you tried any troubleshooting steps so far such as restarting your router/modem?

If that doesn't work, and you're using WiFi, I advise trying a LAN cable connection instead if possible. If the issue persists over LAN, or you can not use a LAN cable, you could test a different WiFi network such as a mobile hotspot to help diagnose this issue.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  4. kyle_m4496 Win User

Got it, glad to hear you managed to solve this! Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  5. Eletricdrum Win User

How do I find out when a game will leave the Xbox Game Pass?

Hi, my name is Fernando and I am an independent consultant for Microsoft products.

You can see which games are leaving in the Game Pass tab and Store tab on the dashboard of your Xbox.

By the way you can check the game list and use the filter "Leaving soon"

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass/games
  6. Ian Patterson Win User

my entertainment page isnt appearing, where can I find it

They took it down in favor of the Game Pass tab. You have to look under the store tab for that stuff now.

More info here
Thema:

1. Microsoft store, Game Pass, and the messages tab are not working. - Similar Threads - Microsoft store Game

2. Microsoft Store device limit causing DLC to be unavailable in game

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Store device limit causing DLC to be unavailable in game: I was having an issue with my ROG Ally where Vampire Survivors was not loading the DLC in the game. After a lot of unsuccessful trial and error, uninstalling/installing, and research on forums, I...
  3. Fable 2 french missing in the game but shows in microsoft store

in XboX Insiders
    Fable 2 french missing in the game but shows in microsoft store: Hi, I want to play Fable 2 in french like I did on my Xbox 360 back then. In the Microsoft Store fable 2 game page, it show 13 languages including french but in the game, it show only 5 languages...
  4. Games not Installing from Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Games not Installing from Microsoft Store: I have been having an issue with the Microsoft Store where I cannot install any games. When I click the install button on any game, it goes from green to gray, and no action is performed. I,...
  5. How to get the game I purchased in Windows 10 specifically in Microsoft Store from window 11 ?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to get the game I purchased in Windows 10 specifically in Microsoft Store from window 11 ?: I bought from the Microsoft Store a game on windows 10 but when I changed windows to windows 11 and then signed in to my account I couldn't find the game I bought. I searched everywhere but...
  6. When will you take Xbox 360 games down off from the Microsoft store Will I still be able to...

in XBoX on Windows
    When will you take Xbox 360 games down off from the Microsoft store Will I still be able to...: When will you take Xbox 360 games down off from the Microsoft store Will I still be able to play my Xbox 360 games download from the Microsoft store once there taken down from off the Microsoft...
  7. Xbox game bar is not in the Microsoft store windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar is not in the Microsoft store windows 10: Xbox game bar is not in the Microsoft store windows 10 a3f69b53-9062-45ee-8366-4f28d149c019
  8. Xbox game bar is not in the Microsoft store windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar is not in the Microsoft store windows 10: I was having trouble opening the Game Bar with the shortcut Win+G and so I uninstalled it following this method: Press the Windows key + X and select Windows PowerShell (Admin). Type...
  9. Issues downloading games from microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    Issues downloading games from microsoft store: Hi there, I recently downlloaded gears of war 4 from the microsoft store as i was having problems with the xbox pc game app capping my dowload speed, and when i opened the game after fully...
  10. Free online for games bought in Microsoft store

in XboX Insiders
    Free online for games bought in Microsoft store: Multiplayer, in some games, is about 30 to 50% of the content and besides the game itself, you have to pay for the subscription in order to get the online access. In my opinion, it's not a really...