Microsoft store free game question

Discus and support Microsoft store free game question in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I added a free game from microsoft store, I didn't install it, but now I want to remove it completely, however I do not see this option anywhere. No... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gamer73, Apr 9, 2020.

1. Gamer73
    Gamer73 Guest

I added a free game from microsoft store, I didn't install it, but now I want to remove it completely, however I do not see this option anywhere. No matter what I do it says you own this game and it shows up, how do I completely remove it?

Thanks

:)

Gamer73, Apr 9, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

If you didn't install it, then it won't take up any space. It would only take space if you install it.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Try Subscriptions & Billing, then I don't recognize a charge. It should pop up with a notification about refunds, but press skip, then it should give you the options. I just did that and got both.

If you're in a different region and they might be closed right now, you may have to try at a different time.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Support is still working, but times may be delayed.
  5. webdevkit Win User

It sounds like you want to simply HIDE the game from your library. You'll never be able to completely wipe the transaction of you accepting the original addition to your library but you can use the Hide feature to hide from your library and the only way
    to see it will be somewhere deep in your purchase history.
  6. Gamer73 Win User

Does this free game I added (call of duty) taking up any space? Why don't they let you delete the contact you added I don't get it.
Thema:

1. Microsoft store free game question - Similar Threads - Microsoft store free

2. Free online for games bought in Microsoft store

in XboX Insiders
    Free online for games bought in Microsoft store: Multiplayer, in some games, is about 30 to 50% of the content and besides the game itself, you have to pay for the subscription in order to get the online access. In my opinion, it's not a really...
  3. I cant get minecraft java on Microsoft store for free even though I own bedrock edition on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant get minecraft java on Microsoft store for free even though I own bedrock edition on...: It wont let me get minecraft for free on my computer. Can someone please help me, because it is really annoying me with this and i have no idea how to fix it. 095e76cf-0df4-431d-9de7-4bbea93c4bc1
  4. Bug: Microsoft store does not complete "purchase" of free content/Gwg (web and mobile)

in XboX Insiders
    Bug: Microsoft store does not complete "purchase" of free content/Gwg (web and mobile): This is a confirmed bug, I ran tests on different devices, internet browsers and also asked other xbox users. For everyone the same problem occurs. And this problem has been happening for at least...
  5. HOW TO UPLOAD OUR MADE NEW GAME IN MICROSOFT STORE FOR FREE

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    HOW TO UPLOAD OUR MADE NEW GAME IN MICROSOFT STORE FOR FREE: i am making a new game, may it take two days more to be fully made. but i am worried from now that how sell my free game to people . i know that there are many platform like game-jolt ,etc but...
  6. Can i play games that i purchased from the microsoft store to my xbox one x for free

in XBoX on Windows
    Can i play games that i purchased from the microsoft store to my xbox one x for free: i purchased minecraft on my windows 10 computer from the microsoft store and i wanna play it on my xbox one x. can i do that without buying another copy of minecraft???...
  7. Why cant I install anything free in Microsoft Store on XboxOne?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant I install anything free in Microsoft Store on XboxOne?: I've attemted to install Batman, the free game this month, and ESPN+ and nothing happens when I click, "Get". Go figure, when I buy Star Wars Jedi, it work then...anyone else having this issue?...
  8. Microsoft should make the store region free and charge the TAX/VAT per country upon purchase

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft should make the store region free and charge the TAX/VAT per country upon purchase: the store region locked, Microsoft should look into making the store region free and can charge the TAX/VAT for the particular country a lot of us have friends or family members in different...
  9. Xbox Monthly Free Games and Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Monthly Free Games and Microsoft Store: I know that Xbox does 2 free games a month for gold members,will they also be available on the Microsoft store for free to? af905441-ee73-4252-8e2f-c14cd7c2400b
  10. I can't launch games on Microsoft Store downloaded for free with xbox game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't launch games on Microsoft Store downloaded for free with xbox game pass: I wanted to try xbox game pass so i downloaded Sea of thieves but after i downloaded it game after 2 sec shuts down and microsoft store shows statement "Can't launch this game for more information...