Microsoft store download / install issue, need some help

Discus and support Microsoft store download / install issue, need some help in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello microsoft community! I need some help, just what the title says. I want to install minecraft or minecraft launcher on windows 10/11 pc. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Unidentified Floor, Apr 2, 2024.

1. Microsoft store download / install issue, need some help

Hello microsoft community!

I need some help, just what the title says. I want to install minecraft or minecraft launcher on windows 10/11 pc. I already have a minecraft account.

However the screen shows this when I try to install it:

hopefully you can see the image

please let me know what I should do, thank you for the help in advance

:)

Unidentified Floor, Apr 2, 2024
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Have you tried resetting the Microsoft Store? Follow these steps:

Type wsreset in the Windows Search box, right click the first result and select "Run as Administrator"

After some time, the Microsoft Store will re-open. Try to download Minecraft again.
  3. Unidentified Floor O Win User

I just followed as exactly as you said but I am still getting the same problem :(
  4. kyle_m4496 Win User

I see, try reinstalling the Gaming Services to see if that helps.

Select the Search icon on the taskbar, type Powershell, right-click on Windows PowerShell, and then select Run as administrator.

In Windows PowerShell, type the following command and press Enter:
    get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

In the same window, type the following command and press Enter:
    start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

Install the app on that page and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.

Restart your device.

Also, if that doesn't help, try installing the game via the Xbox app instead of the Microsoft Store.
  5. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Unidentified. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Sorry, I can't see the image. Can you try sending it again?

Thanks,
    Kyle
  6. Unidentified Floor O Win User

My pc has 3 drives, but as I said above it wont let me select anything apart from “C:/ — No folder yet”

I was able to download some free games with no problem. It said “get” opposed to “install” and it immediately started a download and didnt ask where to store the game

I have, here are the troubleshooting i have tried so far:

- reset computer

- updated windows system

- scan for viruses, no problems were found. (There was a problem before with a high risk zoom file that I was unable to uninstall from my pc uninstall system, for now it is deleted I think)

- Tried adding a “New folder” to the Windows C: drive, but nothing has worked.
Thema:

1. Microsoft store download / install issue, need some help - Similar Threads - Microsoft store download

2. Why are the download speeds in the microsoft store often so terribly slow?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are the download speeds in the microsoft store often so terribly slow?: Hi! While downloading games in the microsoft store the download speeds are often capped at ~700 kbps or less. This is not only the case for myself, but also for at least five of my friends....
  3. i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet"

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet": i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet" and ive been trying anything and everytime i go into settings on microsoft store my whole microsoft crashes...
  4. can i download call of duty black ops 6 and hq on microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    can i download call of duty black ops 6 and hq on microsoft store: i have the game pass ultimate on pc and i just pre installed the call of duty black ops 6 game but it is only 10mb and i was thinking how do i download the call of duty hq app on microsoft store...
  5. Abysmal download speed in the Microsoft Store and Xbox App

in XBoX on Consoles
    Abysmal download speed in the Microsoft Store and Xbox App: I am furious! It's been a while that I have abysmal download speed in the Windows Store and Xbox Application on PC. Everything related to Microsoft is just outrageously slow! Flight simulator...
  6. Microsoft store stuck on pending and downloading 0% when downloading Sea of Thieves.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store stuck on pending and downloading 0% when downloading Sea of Thieves.: So i want to download sea of thieves on the microsoft store but when i click install it is stuck on pending and downloading 0% and keeps switching from those states. It says the same from the...
  7. Microsoft store downloads are all stuck on installing or pending

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store downloads are all stuck on installing or pending: Hi, Lately I haven't been able to access the xbox app on my PC, because everytime I try opening it says it's updating then the update fails, I press "Try again", and the update stays stuck at 0%...
  8. Issues downloading games from microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    Issues downloading games from microsoft store: Hi there, I recently downlloaded gears of war 4 from the microsoft store as i was having problems with the xbox pc game app capping my dowload speed, and when i opened the game after fully...
  9. My E drive is not showing up when I try download something onto it in microsoft store and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My E drive is not showing up when I try download something onto it in microsoft store and...: I recently reset my pc because I was having trouble with permissions and when I went to download a game from the xbox app my hard drive I download my games onto (My E drive) wasnt there I then...
  10. error '' some thing went wrong '' when open efootball 2024 downloaded from microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error '' some thing went wrong '' when open efootball 2024 downloaded from microsoft store: error '' some thing went wrong '' when open efootball 2024 downloaded from microsoft store This is what it says when I try to open efootbal on my laptop hp core i7 8 gb ram...