Microsoft store doesn't allow installation of purchased game

Discus and support Microsoft store doesn't allow installation of purchased game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have purchased Forza Motorsport 7 a while back, but now when im trying to install it it doesn't show up in the library. I tried loging in a different... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jiran15YT, Jul 6, 2023.

1. Jiran15YT
    Jiran15YT Guest

I have purchased Forza Motorsport 7 a while back, but now when im trying to install it it doesn't show up in the library. I tried loging in a different computer, but it doesn't show up there either. Does someone know what to do to install the game?

1st System it was tried on:

Edition Windows 11 Home

Version 22H2

OS Build 22621.1702

Expirience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22641.1000.0

2nd System it was tried on:

Edition Windows 11 Home

Version 21H2

OS build 22000.2057

Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22001.1000.0

:)

Jiran15YT, Jul 6, 2023
  2. Christian Quinto Win User

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! My name is Christian, an independent advisor. I'm here to help you out.

Try to do this workaround:

Press the Windows key + R to open a Run dialog box.

Enter wsreset.exe then select OK

Note: A blank command prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Christian.
  3. Smwutches Win User

If you haven't already, check your library in the Xbox app, not the Microsoft Store app.
  4. Dérek Augusto Win User

I'm getting an error - Your organization does not allow you to place this file here.

Updating the folder is not necessary as the content is automatically installed in your game after purchasing the game from Microsoft.

That's why microsoft doesn't allow editing in their game folders.
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

How to enable mods on the new Xbox app?

That the game it's installed and you are allowed to play doesn't mean you have an adult account, as that would depend on the account signed on the Microsoft store app
  6. Andariosha Win User

Minecraft dissapeared from my Xbox game library, but still remains on my Android App and xbox transaction journal

Few days ago i play Minecraft without any problem. Same account, same console. I install it from store using my Xbox Store App. But now Minecraft doesn't work and Xbox allows install it onlfy from Android Xbox App. In my game library Minecraft doesn't exist rignt now, BUT in my Android Xbox App Minecraft still in my game library as purchased game.
Thema:

1. Microsoft store doesn't allow installation of purchased game - Similar Threads - Microsoft store doesn't

2. Sign in button in Microsoft Store and Xbox doesn't work

in XBoX on Windows
    Sign in button in Microsoft Store and Xbox doesn't work: I have a problem when I want to sign in to the Microsoft store, when I press the sign in button nothing happens and it keeps happening when I try to log in, this also happens on xbox...
  3. Minecraft bedrock code redeemed but game owned doesn't show on microsoft store or minecraft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock code redeemed but game owned doesn't show on microsoft store or minecraft...: Hi, I recently used a Minecraft bedrock code and it was redeemed using my microsoft account. After redeeming the code (and the game shows on my microsoft order history), I downloaded the...
  4. Roblox doesn't work on the Microsoft store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox doesn't work on the Microsoft store.: Hi, So basically any time i launch it it loads for 5 seconds and immeaditly crashed. Sometimes if im lucky, it will get to the login screena and then crash. Ive diagnosed that its not a issue...
  5. Logging in to the Microsoft Store and the Xbox app doesn't work.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Logging in to the Microsoft Store and the Xbox app doesn't work.: When I try to go to the Microsoft store and click on the login it doesn't show the Microsoft Login window same goes for the Xbox app 6be39ce8-3fd3-4b2f-9b56-1a313d65c342
  6. My Xbox one s doesn't want to launch the Microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox one s doesn't want to launch the Microsoft store: My Microsoft store on Xbox one s doesn't want to lauch for about 2 weeks now and I can't buy games. WHAT DO I DO 4757acea-d440-4e03-b6c8-f9663fa2fea6
  7. Why my roblox at microsoft store doesn't open i do all things microsoft way

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why my roblox at microsoft store doesn't open i do all things microsoft way: i do all things microsoft way 71ad058c-0aa7-4a22-88d9-24b55dcae214
  8. Xbox app doesn't show games in library and can only start the game from Microsoft stores

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app doesn't show games in library and can only start the game from Microsoft stores: [img] My Xbox game pass games don't show up in my library anymore. When I search for the game, instead of play, it says see in Microsoft store. while I can still play the games from the Microsoft...
  9. Why doesn't the Microsoft Store work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't the Microsoft Store work?: Hello, I have a question I live in Puerto Rico, and I've been trying to use the Microsoft Store App on my new Acer PC, and it does not work. Anything I've tried to download always comes back with...
  10. Chivalry 2 doesn't start on the Microsoft Store!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Chivalry 2 doesn't start on the Microsoft Store!: Hello! I've recently installed Chivalry 2 from the Microsoft Store but every time I start it a window appears saying "Powered by Unreal Engine 4" which indicates it's a launcher window judging by...