microsoft store dan fazla para çekilmesi[withdrawing more money from microsoft store]

Discus and support microsoft store dan fazla para çekilmesi[withdrawing more money from microsoft store] in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; merhaba microsoft store da 3 defa xbox game pass satın alım yaptım üçünden de 7 tlik ek para çekilmiş. (2 si kendi hesabıma 1 i arkadaşımın hesabına )... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by croozers, Dec 29, 2018.

1. croozers
    croozers Guest

microsoft store dan fazla para çekilmesi[withdrawing more money from microsoft store]

merhaba microsoft store da 3 defa xbox game pass satın alım yaptım üçünden de 7 tlik ek para çekilmiş. (2 si kendi hesabıma 1 i arkadaşımın hesabına ) Bunun anlamı nedir ve geri ödemesi varmıdır ?

[Translation - hello microsoft store 3 times I bought xbox game pass from 3 to 7 tlik additional money taken. (2 of my own account to my friend's account) What does this mean and is there a refund?]

:)

croozers, Dec 29, 2018
  2. At the Nozzle Win User

Hey croozers,

You can always fill out a "Request for Refunds"
    form.

For any question you may have regarding your purchases or the refund process, you can always contact

Xbox Billing Support

Best,

Nozzle :)
  3. XBF Ezra G Win User

Microsoft store ürün almadan para kesmesi[Microsoft store money withdrawal without product]

Hi
    FurkanYıldız58

Thanks for your post! I understand you're experiencing issues with purchasing Forza Horizon 4 on the Microsoft Store. Are you receiving any error messages when attempting to purchase it? You may want to try purchasing the game on the online store:

Forza Horizon 4 - Microsoft Store

Please keep us updated.
  4. Jesse E' Win User

Family account wallet refund

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I’m afraid there isn’t a way to get the money back. You can only spend it on the Microsoft store as there isn’t an option to withdraw money added to a Microsoft account at this time.

Hope this helps.
  5. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Not able to download Minecraft

Hello Dan,

It's a good thing you were able to install it from the Microsoft Store.

Please verify if you can log in and access the game.
  6. DeniqL Win User

Microsoft rewards microsoft gift card

Hi,William! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Yes, you can use Microsoft Rewards earned balance to buy Robux. But you will need to get them directly from the Microsoft Store.

https://www.xbox.com/games/store/400-robux-para...
Thema:

1. microsoft store dan fazla para çekilmesi[withdrawing more money from microsoft store] - Similar Threads - microsoft store dan

2. Why do I have to install Microsoft store over and over after successfully installing? (Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I have to install Microsoft store over and over after successfully installing? (Xbox...: Microsoft store update randomly pops up every now and then. After it occurred a few times I noticed my xbox struggled to download/update anything. My internet connection is good. I've done all the...
  3. Microsoft Store device limit causing DLC to be unavailable in game

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Store device limit causing DLC to be unavailable in game: I was having an issue with my ROG Ally where Vampire Survivors was not loading the DLC in the game. After a lot of unsuccessful trial and error, uninstalling/installing, and research on forums, I...
  4. Why are the download speeds in the microsoft store often so terribly slow?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are the download speeds in the microsoft store often so terribly slow?: Hi! While downloading games in the microsoft store the download speeds are often capped at ~700 kbps or less. This is not only the case for myself, but also for at least five of my friends....
  5. i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet"

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet": i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet" and ive been trying anything and everytime i go into settings on microsoft store my whole microsoft crashes...
  6. can i download call of duty black ops 6 and hq on microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    can i download call of duty black ops 6 and hq on microsoft store: i have the game pass ultimate on pc and i just pre installed the call of duty black ops 6 game but it is only 10mb and i was thinking how do i download the call of duty hq app on microsoft store...
  7. Gifts from Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Gifts from Microsoft Store: Hello So I want to buy a gift of minecraft and a gift of 3 months game pass ultimate But I am not sure how long will the code that i get after buying it will last , Since I want to buy them for...
  8. Abysmal download speed in the Microsoft Store and Xbox App

in XBoX on Consoles
    Abysmal download speed in the Microsoft Store and Xbox App: I am furious! It's been a while that I have abysmal download speed in the Windows Store and Xbox Application on PC. Everything related to Microsoft is just outrageously slow! Flight simulator...
  9. Fable 2 french missing in the game but shows in microsoft store

in XboX Insiders
    Fable 2 french missing in the game but shows in microsoft store: Hi, I want to play Fable 2 in french like I did on my Xbox 360 back then. In the Microsoft Store fable 2 game page, it show 13 languages including french but in the game, it show only 5 languages...
  10. I can't login to my gamepass because of problems with microsoft store account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login to my gamepass because of problems with microsoft store account?: First of all, hello to whoever is reading this, SO, I am trying to use the 3 month gamepass nvidia has to offer, so i do everything, claim the code and what not, and then when its time to use it,...