Microsoft store cart

Discus and support Microsoft store cart in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The last time when there was an xbox series x drop on Microsoft store, I managed to one in my cart. After that when I would go to my cart to order it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CrimsonPheonix8, Nov 9, 2021.

1. Microsoft store cart

The last time when there was an xbox series x drop on Microsoft store, I managed to one in my cart. After that when I would go to my cart to order it would say something like "address not found" or give me some error every single time.

Anybody know a work around to this?

:)

CrimsonPheonix8, Nov 9, 2021
  2. ClausReich Win User

Microsoft store cart

Hello CrimsonPheonix8! I'm Claus, an Independent Microsoft Community Consultant for Xbox! Glad to be able to help you!

To guarantee your purchase, you'd need to be able to complete it. If the console is in your cart, but you can't complete the purchase, check if there are units left on the Microsoft Store. It is most likely that you can't complete the purchase because there are no more units left.
  3. RABBoot Win User

Store cart broken

I am still having this issue. It has nothing to do with a outage.

Microsoft needs to have some higher tier engineers look into it and stop having these Xbox Ambassadors say its fixed or a outage.

It is a lot of people with the same issue, some for years now. You literally cannot purchase anything after the cart breaks.

And it affects cart across all Microsoft products. Microsoft Store web, Microsoft Store Windows 10 app, Microsoft Store Xbox One app,

and Microsoft Store Mobile phone apps (Android and Apple).

Engineers need to look into this and come up with a fix.
  4. Julian_ Win User

About Discount

Hi! Is this discount code for the official Microsoft Store? If so, you should be able to enter it when viewing your shopping cart/checking out.
  5. Active Yaw Win User

Download Symbol Constantly Shows in the Store (Top Right)

Just to add the store app updated again and now there is no wishlist, that is totally gone and there is no cart symbol any longer which means if I add something to the cart and choose to continue shopping there is no way to view the cart or checkout without
    having to add a random game to the cart then choose view cart then remove the random game.
  6. Frathos Win User

Xbox gifted me 10 dollars, still haven't received it

Have you tried checking the Store app on the console after ensuring it is updated? Try adding something to your cart and then view cart to see if that then tells you that you have a balance that can be applied from your Microsoft account with any extra then coming from your credit card if you registered one. Good luck and remember to clear the shopping cart if you aren't going to purchase that test item.
Thema:

Microsoft store cart

1. Microsoft store cart - Similar Threads - Microsoft store cart

2. Why do I have to install Microsoft store over and over after successfully installing? (Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I have to install Microsoft store over and over after successfully installing? (Xbox...: Microsoft store update randomly pops up every now and then. After it occurred a few times I noticed my xbox struggled to download/update anything. My internet connection is good. I've done all the...
  3. Microsoft Store device limit causing DLC to be unavailable in game

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Store device limit causing DLC to be unavailable in game: I was having an issue with my ROG Ally where Vampire Survivors was not loading the DLC in the game. After a lot of unsuccessful trial and error, uninstalling/installing, and research on forums, I...
  4. Why are the download speeds in the microsoft store often so terribly slow?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are the download speeds in the microsoft store often so terribly slow?: Hi! While downloading games in the microsoft store the download speeds are often capped at ~700 kbps or less. This is not only the case for myself, but also for at least five of my friends....
  5. i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet"

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet": i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet" and ive been trying anything and everytime i go into settings on microsoft store my whole microsoft crashes...
  6. can i download call of duty black ops 6 and hq on microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    can i download call of duty black ops 6 and hq on microsoft store: i have the game pass ultimate on pc and i just pre installed the call of duty black ops 6 game but it is only 10mb and i was thinking how do i download the call of duty hq app on microsoft store...
  7. Gifts from Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Gifts from Microsoft Store: Hello So I want to buy a gift of minecraft and a gift of 3 months game pass ultimate But I am not sure how long will the code that i get after buying it will last , Since I want to buy them for...
  8. Abysmal download speed in the Microsoft Store and Xbox App

in XBoX on Consoles
    Abysmal download speed in the Microsoft Store and Xbox App: I am furious! It's been a while that I have abysmal download speed in the Windows Store and Xbox Application on PC. Everything related to Microsoft is just outrageously slow! Flight simulator...
  9. Fable 2 french missing in the game but shows in microsoft store

in XboX Insiders
    Fable 2 french missing in the game but shows in microsoft store: Hi, I want to play Fable 2 in french like I did on my Xbox 360 back then. In the Microsoft Store fable 2 game page, it show 13 languages including french but in the game, it show only 5 languages...
  10. Cart Broken in Microsoft Store

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cart Broken in Microsoft Store: Hello, Yesterday I purchased in-game Gold for Ryse on Xbox One by adding differing ammounts to my cart and checking out. After completing this transaction, I have been unable to add anything to...