Microsoft store can't upgrade the Xbox app

Discus and support Microsoft store can't upgrade the Xbox app in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I just get a new Dell G15 5530 laptop.And i can't open the xbox app. submitted by /u/International-Can885 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/International-Can885, Dec 3, 2023.

1. Microsoft store can't upgrade the Xbox app

/u/International-Can885, Dec 3, 2023
  2. Subangelis Win User

Error code 0x801901F4 xbox desktop program cant sign in..

You mean the store and app I can't sign into? The error is preventing me from signing into Microsoft. From the store, to the XBox app to Cortana.
  3. AlexandrosZapridis Win User

Can I get the next gen version of nba2k24 by redeeming the Xbox one version

The thing is I didn't buy it from Microsoft store and I can't get a refund now. I was wondering if there is a way to get the next gen version through Microsoft store with less money as an upgrade from the Xbox one version

Thank you for your time
  4. A Skilled Shot Win User

Microsoft flight sim download!!!!

You can Download from the Microsoft store app on the laptop. If you can't find it in the store be sure you are using the correct account in the Microsoft Store App.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

I bought a Flightsim from Argos sent the code to my grandson he logged on to his Microsoft account input the redeem code. Microsoft response says 'Bundle not available'.

6. ImAice Win User

Xbox account

Yes, the Microsoft store app is available on Windows PC but you can't download Warzone from the Microsoft store app on your PC.
Thema:

Microsoft store can't upgrade the Xbox app

1. Microsoft store can't upgrade the Xbox app - Similar Threads - Microsoft store can't

2. I can't login to my gamepass because of problems with microsoft store account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login to my gamepass because of problems with microsoft store account?: First of all, hello to whoever is reading this, SO, I am trying to use the 3 month gamepass nvidia has to offer, so i do everything, claim the code and what not, and then when its time to use it,...
  3. Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...: Seriously, I know Microsoft wants to streamline their cross-platform capabilities, but this is so stupid. I can't even play Minecraft without the Xbox app working properly. The Xbox app is such a...
  4. Can't Login to Microsoft Store - Account Converted to Office365

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't Login to Microsoft Store - Account Converted to Office365: In Aug-2020 I purchased a copy of MS Flight Simulator and have the email receipt and order number. I only have and have ever had one email address, which is from a business I own. In 2020 I...
  5. Why can't I use parties or search on Microsoft store?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I use parties or search on Microsoft store?: My xbox account was suspended for 2 days due to inappropriate language in a chat on Xbox. After a week I still can't use parties or search anything on the Microsoft store but I have no active...
  6. I can't download/ see sea of thieves in Microsoft store or the Xbox app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download/ see sea of thieves in Microsoft store or the Xbox app.: So, I'm trying to download sea of thieves on my gaming laptop via the Microsoft store but whenever I search it, it doesn't show up. I've even tried via the Xbox app, but I can't see it either....
  7. Can't sign in to Xbox app, error code 0x80070422: also displays when I open Microsoft Store...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in to Xbox app, error code 0x80070422: also displays when I open Microsoft Store...: I'm at my wit's end. I've had this problem for almost a year running and genuinely nothing works. No matter what commands I put in an Admin Powershell, no matter how I set Windows Update in my...
  8. why can't I download my purchase from the Microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why can't I download my purchase from the Microsoft store: my kid sent me a request to purchase a game from the Microsoft store, I approved it and paid for it, it shows in my order history but I can't download it on my kids Xbox. It is still asking me to...
  9. Can't install games on PC through Xbox and Microsoft Store apps; getting error code 0x80070005.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install games on PC through Xbox and Microsoft Store apps; getting error code 0x80070005.: Specifically, I am trying to install Sea of Thieves. I have had this game since around launch and so had this game installed previously, but I had uninstalled after not playing for a long time and...
  10. I can't log in to my Microsoft Store account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log in to my Microsoft Store account.: I can't log in to my Microsoft Store account. After entering the password, it loads, then prompts me to enter the password again and again. I've tried using a different account, but it's the same...