**** Microsoft Store bug

Discus and support **** Microsoft Store bug in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; "Forza Horizon 4 is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by pepistho, Sep 13, 2021.

1. pepistho
    pepistho Guest

**** Microsoft Store bug

"Forza Horizon 4 is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001"

I get this error every time I try to play Forza Horizon 4. I played it last night just fine, so I'm confused as to why it would suddenly do this. I'm on PC and I did not purchase it through Game Pass. I've read tons of reddit threads and forums and tried everything from restarting my PC to signing out of every microsoft related account in my house. Nothing has worked, idk how they can allow these same bugs that were a problem over three years ago to still persist. Any help is greatly appreciated as it's one of my favorite games.

:)

pepistho, Sep 13, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

**** Microsoft Store bug