Microsoft store broken

Discus and support Microsoft store broken in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I preordered assassins creed Valhalla ultimate edition. I played it last night, tried playing today and says I don’t own it. I UNINSTALLED THE GAME.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JonLobosky, Nov 11, 2020.

1. JonLobosky
    JonLobosky Guest

Microsoft store broken

I preordered assassins creed Valhalla ultimate edition. I played it last night, tried playing today and says I don’t own it. I UNINSTALLED THE GAME. The Microsoft store says I DO NOT OWN IT. I have NO WAY TO REINSTALL WITHOUT BUYING AGAIN. Already
    went through gamer support and got no where. Factory reset and store still shows that I don’t own it.

:)

JonLobosky, Nov 11, 2020
  2. Shrimp9283 Win User

Microsoft Store Broken

I think its because they bought activision and their practices are effecting microsoft now
  3. Nursemorph Win User

Microsoft Store Broken

It could be a temporary bug. Microsoft's systems seem to have been very sketchy today: I have had people getting kicked out of party chats for no reason, party chat errors when trying to start them, this forum has had error messages when trying to view threads (page needs reloading to view the thread)...earlier I clicked on the Xbox App link from within the Store and the App was showing nothing beyond some smiley faces (rating).

Hopefully, it'll sort itself out soon. Of course, your issue may be unrelated but it's difficult to tell when the system is glitchy
  4. Smwutches Win User

Microsoft Store Broken

5. Shrimp9283 Win User

Microsoft Store Broken

Im sorry they took ur money :(
  6. metalmouthb Win User

Microsoft Store Broken

i’m having the same issue, and my xbox is telling me that i need to be online to play gta 5 but i bought the game with my own money months ago after it somehow removed itself from my account and the xbox i’m playing on is flagged as my home xbox.
Thema:

Microsoft store broken

1. Microsoft store broken - Similar Threads - Microsoft store broken

2. xbox and microsoft store are completely broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox and microsoft store are completely broken: minecraft launchert cannot commuincate with microsoft store and xbox launches and stays on the logo for 20s then closes 3b3b59f5-b3b5-4daa-a2d5-2888ba5f68cd
  3. microsoft store is the most broken thing made by microsoft, so i keep getting this popup if...

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft store is the most broken thing made by microsoft, so i keep getting this popup if...: [img] what the hell does this mean e6f48f0f-a30a-4524-9ddf-c1270c96bbe3
  4. The 'Gaming Services' app is broken and can't be updated through Microsoft store meaning...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The 'Gaming Services' app is broken and can't be updated through Microsoft store meaning...: I have tried all of the options on the Xbox support page but the Gaming Service app just can't be downloaded. It reaches 90% completion and then just fails every time....
  5. My Microsoft Store and Xbox apps are completely broken

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft Store and Xbox apps are completely broken: As I said both of those apps are broken. MS Problems: - I can't download or update anything from the Store - When I try to update, it takes about 6-7 hours or so ( I tried to update the Xbox...
  6. Microsoft Store/Xbox App completely broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store/Xbox App completely broken: Split from this thread. I have the exact situation as the thread starter. I assume that this started after after an automatic update on 21st March. I uninstalled the Xbox app and am now unable...
  7. Microsoft Store/Xbox App completely broken

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store/Xbox App completely broken: When I tried to open the Xbox app it was stuck on the loading screen with the Xbox icon. I tried a repair/reset which didn't fix the issue, so I uninstalled the app. Now I can't install Xbox (or...
  8. Microsoft Store Broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store Broken: So i want to buy digital currency for a game but unfortunately the Microsoft store is not working. Nothing is loading and the app has no update. Everything has a big “?” On it and i cant even...
  9. Microsoft Store broken. Please help.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Store broken. Please help.: I recently bought the Xbox gamepass but was cut short when nothing was downloading. I can't download the Xbox app, I can't download owned apps I've had for years uninstalled. I can get free games...
  10. Cart Broken in Microsoft Store

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cart Broken in Microsoft Store: Hello, Yesterday I purchased in-game Gold for Ryse on Xbox One by adding differing ammounts to my cart and checking out. After completing this transaction, I have been unable to add anything to...