Microsoft Store asks me to buy it again Sea of Thieves

Discus and support Microsoft Store asks me to buy it again Sea of Thieves in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hello i bougt 3-4 year back sea of thieves and now i want play but when i want setup there is no download or instal button just the price of the game I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Vitálik Vorinka, Sep 1, 2023.

1. Microsoft Store asks me to buy it again Sea of Thieves

hello i bougt 3-4 year back sea of thieves and now i want play but when i want setup there is no download or instal button just the price of the game I don't want to buy it again pls help me

:)

Vitálik Vorinka, Sep 1, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello Vitálik Vorinka,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

I can see that you're having trouble accessing your previously purchased copy of Sea of Thieves. To resolve this issue, please try the following steps:

1. Make sure that you're signed in to the Microsoft Store with the same account that you used to purchase the game.

2. Check your purchase history to confirm that you did indeed purchase Sea of Thieves. You can do this by going to account.microsoft.com and selecting "Payment & billing" > "Order history".

3. If you're still unable to download or install the game, try resetting the Microsoft Store cache. To do this, open the Run dialog box by pressing the Windows key + R, type "wsreset.exe" (without quotes), and press Enter.

4. If none of the above steps work, please contact Microsoft support for further assistance. They will be able to help you access your previously purchased copy of Sea of Thieves.

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  3. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

Sea Of Thieves asks me to buy it again

Please try to check again your game in the order history in this following website : Microsoft account | Home just to make sure that the purchase was through your account. However, if the game is in the account, I suggest to remove your account and add it back.
    If not, I advise you to contact our live support Contact us | Xbox Support to check from their end.

If you experience any issues requesting a call back or live chat on the Xbox support website, go through Microsoft support. Once you get to the virtual agent just say “Talk to an agent” and select Xbox as the product, and your issue from the list. Select the option “Call me back” or “Live chat”, which shows the estimated wait time/queue.
  4. 9ec2fac1-848b-4599-b Win User

Xbox Live Gold PC

So if I go to Microsoft Store and buy sea of thieves, I can play multiplayer for free? Thank you for your help!
  5. Arek.K. Win User

Sea Of Thieves missing file

I already checked this steps from the first link but i have sea of thieves from microsoft store not from steam and i already reached out sea of thieves support but they send me this same link as u send
  6. Bountyhunterxx5 Win User

Sea of thieves: Unabel to buy ancient coins

I had the same issue, I was able to buy them in the Microsoft store and then when I logged into sea of thieves I had them. I was unable to buy them in game.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Store asks me to buy it again Sea of Thieves - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store asks

2. Why do I have to install Microsoft store over and over after successfully installing? (Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I have to install Microsoft store over and over after successfully installing? (Xbox...: Microsoft store update randomly pops up every now and then. After it occurred a few times I noticed my xbox struggled to download/update anything. My internet connection is good. I've done all the...
  3. Microsoft Store device limit causing DLC to be unavailable in game

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Store device limit causing DLC to be unavailable in game: I was having an issue with my ROG Ally where Vampire Survivors was not loading the DLC in the game. After a lot of unsuccessful trial and error, uninstalling/installing, and research on forums, I...
  4. Why are the download speeds in the microsoft store often so terribly slow?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are the download speeds in the microsoft store often so terribly slow?: Hi! While downloading games in the microsoft store the download speeds are often capped at ~700 kbps or less. This is not only the case for myself, but also for at least five of my friends....
  5. i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet"

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet": i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet" and ive been trying anything and everytime i go into settings on microsoft store my whole microsoft crashes...
  6. can i download call of duty black ops 6 and hq on microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    can i download call of duty black ops 6 and hq on microsoft store: i have the game pass ultimate on pc and i just pre installed the call of duty black ops 6 game but it is only 10mb and i was thinking how do i download the call of duty hq app on microsoft store...
  7. Gifts from Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Gifts from Microsoft Store: Hello So I want to buy a gift of minecraft and a gift of 3 months game pass ultimate But I am not sure how long will the code that i get after buying it will last , Since I want to buy them for...
  8. re-download of flight simulator purchased in microsoft store 8/2020 now asks for cd to run

in XBoX Games and Apps
    re-download of flight simulator purchased in microsoft store 8/2020 now asks for cd to run: my flight simulator i purchased in august 2020 has worked fine until a few days ago, tried all the recommended fixes online but still wouldn't finish loading, gets to about 70% then fails, even in...
  9. Hello there i wanted to ask what does included with game pass in microsoft store means?...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello there i wanted to ask what does included with game pass in microsoft store means?...: just like this game and other games like forza 5 etc pls reply and respond 171c03a9-0342-4a2d-a5ff-778b98b56eb5
  10. I cant download Xbox identity provider from the microsoft store. 2 asking help from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant download Xbox identity provider from the microsoft store. 2 asking help from...: Xbox identity provider doesn't show up when I search for it on the search bar. Even in the microsoft store webpage it doesn't show up and if I open links that direct me to Xbox identity provider...