Microsoft Store apps stuck on Error 0x80070002 "Something happened on our end" during...

Discus and support Microsoft Store apps stuck on Error 0x80070002 "Something happened on our end" during... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have already tried resetting the windows app store, repairing the windows app store, logging out of the store, using a different account on the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Vernon Salvenin, Dec 4, 2023.

1. Microsoft Store apps stuck on Error 0x80070002 "Something happened on our end" during...

I have already tried resetting the windows app store, repairing the windows app store, logging out of the store, using a different account on the store, uninstalling and reinstalling the windows store, and everything else short of another full system reset, which is an unacceptable fix to this problem.

Affected apps are Xbox Gaming Services and the Minecraft Launcher. Normally I wouldn't care, but I paid money for Minecraft long before you i *** deleted *** took control of it, and you guys have now made it so installation is forced through the Microsoft Store.

If this isn't taken care of I'll be demanding a refund, as this is deprivation of a rightfully owned commodity.

Microsoft Store apps stuck on Error 0x80070002 "Something happened on our end" during... [​IMG]

*** move:Windows / Windows 11 / Microsoft Store ***

:)

Vernon Salvenin, Dec 4, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Microsoft Store apps stuck on Error 0x80070002 "Something happened on our end" during...