Microsoft sotre : install button is greyed out when clicking it, fallout 76 is not installling

Discus and support Microsoft sotre : install button is greyed out when clicking it, fallout 76 is not installling in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I already tried : -restart computer -reinstall xbox app but it always goes back to a black screen -resetting the sotre -running the wsreset.exe... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Merlin HENRY, Apr 28, 2024.

1. Merlin HENRY
    Merlin HENRY Guest

Microsoft sotre : install button is greyed out when clicking it, fallout 76 is not installling

I already tried :
    -restart computer
    -reinstall xbox app but it always goes back to a black screen
    -resetting the sotre
    -running the wsreset.exe
    -reinstalling game services
    -updating windows to latest version

please help me
    note that I cannot choose microsoft store as a product

:)

Merlin HENRY, Apr 28, 2024
  2. L4c3rd4 Win User

Error code: 0x80073cf3 trying to download Fallout 76

This error just appears when you tried to install Fallout 76?
  3. Noah Richardson Win User

Minecraft Launcher not working, unable to install "minecraft for windows"

Same thing not working for me. Java Edition works in the launcher but when I click on "MINECRAFT for Windows" and the "Play" button is greyed out. And when I click on "Installation" at the top, the green "Install" button is greyed out as well. This is very frustrating.

[​IMG]
  4. aldo gozali Win User

i claim fallout 76 for free from amazon prime, but coudnt download it neither from microsoft store and xbox app

nope, unfortunately, it didn't work for me, the Xbox app is still stuck at a loading screen. and for the Microsoft store, still, when I click the install button it turns the color from blue to grey, and afterward, i cannot click the install button again unless I close it and reopen it again.
  5. Volcannon Win User

Devices and Accessories

So after doing the soft factory reset and the stuff required afterward, I went to the device and Accessories section. I created a new profile, renamed it Fallout 76, unmapped the right stick click and toggled the vibration to off.

When I tried to set Fallout 76 to slot 1, the default profile renamed itself to Profile 1, but Fallout 76 would still be set as no slot.

I aam getting rather frustrated with this because almost every game has something associated with that button and because I have tourette sydrome, I involuntarily press it whenever I press the RT (shoot the weapon) button.
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Problem Fallout 76

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with installing Fallout 76.

Unfortunately,
    Fallout 76
    is only available for Xbox One on the Microsoft store online. This may be the reason on the message "It would appear that you do not have an appropriate device (s) associated with your Microsoft account. To install, connect to a device with your
    Microsoft account."

If you purchased a content on your account, please take a moment to
    view your Xbox purchase history
    to confirm the purchase.

Try this out and let us know.
Thema:

1. Microsoft sotre : install button is greyed out when clicking it, fallout 76 is not installling - Similar Threads - Microsoft sotre install

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?: I had a Target order for a Series X that arrived last week. One of the pieces of security tape looked messed with a bit and had some finger prints under the tape, so I returned it for a new one...
  4. How do i Find my microsoft email

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i Find my microsoft email: I have my Microsoft username just don't know my email i cant find any resources regarding this same problem a55c4a53-c5a3-4504-96de-bbb18332905e
  5. Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...: My question is if I lose access to my account , Am I entitled to my purchases if I can prove I am the person who made the purchase. d5134358-8683-4b6f-8302-cfdebd48820e
  6. How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?: My Microsoft account is unfortunately linked to a PlayStation Network account that is not my own. I am not sure how long that account has been connected to my Microsoft account, but I was only...
  7. Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label: So, i sent back my xbox elite controller a month ago for repair as the trigger was broken and covered in the warranty. I then recieved my controller back, not fixed! So i start a live chat and...
  8. Is there a way to earn the Px microsoft rewards on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to earn the Px microsoft rewards on xbox?: I can do all of the other rewards but dont own a PC eeed7e03-a016-4a10-90eb-569bebfa9e7f
  9. Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...: Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens PostData: I am from the United States and I live there 3832f2cc-1a87-497d-bb04-42dc406796ce
  10. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...