Microsoft: somethings missing

Discus and support Microsoft: somethings missing in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Microsoft (Routers): somethings missing I cant find snap an app on XBox guide? 23815bae-2e52-4e96-9caa-1cd33452d546 Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by PoisedGraph8, Feb 5, 2017.

1. PoisedGraph8
    PoisedGraph8 Guest

Microsoft (Routers): somethings missing
    I cant find snap an app on XBox guide?

:)

PoisedGraph8, Feb 5, 2017
  2. JaRizzz
    JaRizzz Guest
    something is missing

they r saying the new engine caused them to redo everything and they couldn't just copy and paste code, but the graphics aren't that good which mean SR4 will have another new engine which means we will get the same thing again.They should have just used
    the SR 2 engine that way this game would be better and the only complant would be outdated graphics rather than the 100s that r just.

JaRizzz, Feb 5, 2017
  3. Trippul G
    Trippul G Guest
    something is missing

I agree with a lot of what you guys have mentioned...it's a fun game (one of the few I've actually gotten 1000 gs on and it didn't feel like a grind), but it feels like it could have been so much more. Some of my biggest complaints are:

1) I dunno who the @$%! this new chick is, but she damn sure ain't Shaundi. Shaundi used to be the slutty, slightly flakey, but ultimately lovable stoner. Now she's just Uber-Beeyotch and is angry at everything and everyone, all the time. Cliche, and uninteresting.

2) Why can't I pick up a trash bag and smack someone across the face with it? Or pull a parking meter out of the ground and pick up the change it drops? Or throw a traffic cone at a cop across the street and knock him down a flight of stairs? The level
    of environmental interaction has taken a huge step backwards from SR2.

3) Where is Fight Club? With the improved hand-to-hand combat, it would seem that this activity would be a perfect fit for SR3, but for some reason it's nowhere to be found.

4) There seemed to be a lot more to do in SR2...each activity marker on the map had six levels that you had to complete in order to finish it. In SR3, it's one and done.

5) Why are there no water missions? With the exception of a couple vehicle hijacking missions, there was absolutely no point in having watercraft in this game.

6) I'd LOVE to see a way to quick-switch between weapons without having to use the radial menu all the time. Tap B to switch to your last selected weapon, or hold down B to bring up the radial menu and select whatever. It can be pretty clunky in the heat
    of battle to have to select from that menu on the fly...especially since the game seems to like to arm me with nothing but my fists at the most inopportune times.

Like I said...it's still a great game, and I had a lot of fun with it, but especially considering that it's been three years since SR2...it's just not that big step forward that I had hoped it would be.

Trippul G, Feb 5, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: