Microsoft Sollitaire, Sudoku and Mahjong can't logg in

Discus and support Microsoft Sollitaire, Sudoku and Mahjong can't logg in in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi! I have win 10. When I try to log in to save the challenges, various error messages appear saying that it is not possible, often on the network... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by C2Lundgren, Feb 9, 2021.

1. C2Lundgren
    C2Lundgren Guest

Hi!

I have win 10.

When I try to log in to save the challenges, various error messages appear saying that it is not possible, often on the network but there is no problem with my network.

I can log in to Xbox-live, Microsoft and play logged in to Sollitaire on my iPhone but NOT on the computer.

I have been looking for solutions on the internet and tried everything but nothing solves the problem.

:)

C2Lundgren, Feb 9, 2021
  2. Toroken50 Win User

foutcode 1170000 [Translation - error code 1170000]

microsoft mahjong en sollitair.

I can't not log in
    [​IMG]
  3. Jodiaberva Win User

MS Bingo not connecting on Windows 10

It is only bingo here. Solitaire, Sudoku, Minesweeper, Jigsaw and Mahjong working fine. So it can't be the server.
  4. Jacycle Win User

microsoft solitaire error 101_107_1

This only occurs for mahjong. No other microsoft account elements are affected (office 365, solitaire, sudoku) so the issue isn't in Win 10, its in Mahjong.
  5. MCKELVEL Win User

Microsoft games and Xbox sign-in issues

I'm experiencing the same problem with Mahjong and Sudoku.
  6. abbeycreamcat Win User

can't sign in to my Jigsaw game

Yes I have several times, it made no difference. I also have the same issue with Sudoku and can't log into that either but can open Mahjong and Solitaire.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Sollitaire, Sudoku and Mahjong can't logg in - Similar Threads - Microsoft Sollitaire Sudoku

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?: I had a Target order for a Series X that arrived last week. One of the pieces of security tape looked messed with a bit and had some finger prints under the tape, so I returned it for a new one...
  4. How do i Find my microsoft email

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i Find my microsoft email: I have my Microsoft username just don't know my email i cant find any resources regarding this same problem a55c4a53-c5a3-4504-96de-bbb18332905e
  5. Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...: My question is if I lose access to my account , Am I entitled to my purchases if I can prove I am the person who made the purchase. d5134358-8683-4b6f-8302-cfdebd48820e
  6. How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?: My Microsoft account is unfortunately linked to a PlayStation Network account that is not my own. I am not sure how long that account has been connected to my Microsoft account, but I was only...
  7. Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label: So, i sent back my xbox elite controller a month ago for repair as the trigger was broken and covered in the warranty. I then recieved my controller back, not fixed! So i start a live chat and...
  8. Is there a way to earn the Px microsoft rewards on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to earn the Px microsoft rewards on xbox?: I can do all of the other rewards but dont own a PC eeed7e03-a016-4a10-90eb-569bebfa9e7f
  9. Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...: Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens PostData: I am from the United States and I live there 3832f2cc-1a87-497d-bb04-42dc406796ce
  10. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...