Microsoft Solitaire used to allow my wife and I play the same game on two computers at the...

Discus and support Microsoft Solitaire used to allow my wife and I play the same game on two computers at the... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Microsoft Solitaire used to allow my wife and I play the same game on two computers at the same time as a challenge to each other. We really enjoyed... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DaleHoover, Mar 25, 2019.

1. DaleHoover
    DaleHoover Guest

Microsoft Solitaire used to allow my wife and I play the same game on two computers at the...

Microsoft Solitaire used to allow my wife and I play the same game on two computers at the same time as a challenge to each other. We really enjoyed that. Now it will not let us play the same game at the same time on two computers. Why?

:)

DaleHoover, Mar 25, 2019
  2. Whitey Black Win User

Microsoft Solitaire used to allow my wife and I play the same game on two computers at the same time as a challenge to each other.

maybe is for using the same account create a different account to her and i think that solve the problem.
  3. Lilly RVigil Win User

Issue with Microsoft Solitaire Collection

I have been having the same issue. I did the reset for the Microsoft Solitaire and went from Level 800 on all games to 0! I started playing again and got to Level 8. Tonight when I opened the Game my computer froze, and the only way that I could get out was to shut down the computer! I tried again and the same thing happened again! What is going on with Microsoft Solitaire Games?????
  4. KentCecil Win User

Unable to sign in using xbox live, error code 1170000

I got it working by clicking on the Xbox icon in the microsoft solitaire collection app. Then after that launches a window I was able to go to its home screen and see my Microsoft Solitaire game information and there was a play button. When I clicked that
    it signed me in and let me play solitaire.

As a side note I was having the same issue logging into Microsoft Mahjong. I was able to log in and play that game as well using the same method as above.
  5. Torres1428 Win User

counting time

I'm playing on a computer Microsoft solitaire collection and the so called "Event" where the different games are all on time. And when I'm shutting the program and then the computer the "Event" game still counts. And next morning when I continue playing
    I've got 7-8 or more hours added to my result. In that way I have to finish the game on the same day or not shut down my computer during night.
  6. Johnwil Win User

Frozen on opening screen

No. I downloaded another solitaire game since I can not play the Microsoft Collection and it works fine. But I have not played any other games available on my computer.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Solitaire used to allow my wife and I play the same game on two computers at the... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Solitaire used

2. Microsoft Solitaire Collection won’t sign in on iPad

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection won’t sign in on iPad: So, I am having problems after opening Microsoft Solitaire Collection on my iPad. It says Signing in on the top right and it won’t let me sign in. I closed and restarted the app, signing out and...
  3. Can not download & install Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX on Windows
    Can not download & install Microsoft Solitaire Collection: My Win10 is up tp date and usually working fine at my ASUS ZENBOOK. Today I tried todownload & install the Microsoft Solitaire Collection. But I get the error message [img] After a check it...
  4. What the hell is going on with the Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games and the ads!?

in XBoX on Windows
    What the hell is going on with the Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games and the ads!?: I am able to sit through your 30 second unskipable ads, I can wait, let the ad finish, and then click off of it and get to playing whatever game I want. But what in the absolute hell is going on...
  5. Microsoft Solitaire Collection still requiring "internet connection" when connected to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection still requiring "internet connection" when connected to...: I have checked for updates. I have reset the application. I have checked my xbox platform updates. I have even uninstalled, powered down my computer, started my computer back up and reinstalled...
  6. Can I convert the coins in Microsoft solitaire game collection to real money?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I convert the coins in Microsoft solitaire game collection to real money?: I am playing "Klondike" in the Solitaire & Casual Games Collection. And have received coins in daily challenges. If there's no way to, still inform me. So I won't have a false hope....
  7. Cannot access my Microsoft Solitaire Collection on new ASUS laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot access my Microsoft Solitaire Collection on new ASUS laptop: I've tried everything I can think of, tried to add my new ASUS laptop to Microsoft but it only allows for Surface products; tried to add it through Xbox, same thing. Tried to download the...
  8. microsoft solitaire collection crashes when changing theme on iphone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft solitaire collection crashes when changing theme on iphone: microsoft solitaire collection keeps crashing today, this happens every time I try to change the theme because out of nowhere the theme suddenly returned to the original setting. I also have...
  9. How to reset Microsoft Solitaire Collection game statistics stored on cloud for my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to reset Microsoft Solitaire Collection game statistics stored on cloud for my account: Windows 10 Microsoft Solitaire Collection Game This game is signed in with my Microsoft account and all my game statistics are stored on cloud. I want to reset all Microsoft solitaire...
  10. how to use coins in microsoft solitaire collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to use coins in microsoft solitaire collection: i dont understand the purpose of coins microsoft solitaire collection. Are there a way to use them? 96ab9979-cd57-4da6-8400-e0de04dd6e75