Microsoft: Solitaire Premium licence expired but not able to renew it on the same PC ...

Discus and support Microsoft: Solitaire Premium licence expired but not able to renew it on the same PC ... in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Microsoft (Routers): Solitaire Premium licence expired but not able to renew it on the same PC purchased, Region conflict Solitaire Premium licence... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by AllCougar8, Nov 29, 2016.

1. AllCougar8
    AllCougar8 Guest

Microsoft: Solitaire Premium licence expired but not able to renew it on the same PC ...

Microsoft (Routers): Solitaire Premium licence expired but not able to renew it on the same PC purchased, Region conflict
    Solitaire Premium licence expired but not able to renew it on the same PC purchased, Region conflict error

:)

AllCougar8, Nov 29, 2016
  2. Want to renew subscription for microsoft solitaire collection premium edition.

My subscription for Microsoft solitaire collection premium edition expired. I want to renew that subscription but cannot locate a link to pay the bill.

David W Kendall, Nov 29, 2016
  3. Microsoft collection

I have Microsoft solitaire collection and it says my premium account expires tonight 1/13/17. I got mine from Apple Store for my iPad how do I renew it?

Sassyredheadjo, Nov 29, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: