Microsoft Solitaire not allowing premium purchase

Discus and support Microsoft Solitaire not allowing premium purchase in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm having trouble purchasing the Premium editions for Windows Solitaire. When I try to upgrade for another year I keep getting a message that I need... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OutboundRuby1, Jan 21, 2017.

1. Microsoft Solitaire not allowing premium purchase

I'm having trouble purchasing the Premium editions for Windows Solitaire. When I try to upgrade for another year I keep getting a message that I need to upgrade my license. WheN I uninstall and reinstall the application I keep getting the same message.
    Does anyone know how to upgrade for another year? I hate the ads and would like to really have the Premium edition.

:)

OutboundRuby1, Jan 21, 2017
  2. RedLitre
    RedLitre Guest
    Cannot purchase premium on iOS

I have tried multiple times to purchase Premium of the Microsoft Solitaire Collection on iOS and it keeps saying "The purchase was not completed, please try again. If the problem persists, please visit
    Support - Microsoft Solitaire Collection for iOS"

That site is less than useless so that's why I'm here asking, how can I get Premium on the Microsoft Solitaire Collection on iOS?

RedLitre, Jan 21, 2017
  3. premium edtion not working

I uninstalled Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium Edition & reinstalled it, but now it has the ads & won't recognize I am a subscriber or will not let me make another purchase of the premium edition.

LandSurveyor85, Jan 21, 2017
  4. FreakRoach Win User

XBOX PREMIUM

Make sure you are logged into Solitaire collection with the same microsoft account with which your purchased the premium upgrade.
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Subscription

Hey there!

For the Microsoft Casual Suite specifically, Premium memberships are platform specific. That does mean that if you purchase, for example, a Microsoft Solitaire Premium membership on mobile, it does not transfer to the Windows PC version.

Hope this helps answer your question.
  6. Francia J. Win User

Rewards redemption

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

According to the game support: “ Please note: Premium Subscriptions are valid only for the game and operation system on which it was purchased. For example, if you purchased Premium for Microsoft Solitaire on your Windows computer – it will only be valid for Microsoft Solitaire on devices that run Windows. It will not be valid on mobile devices that run iOS or Android, and it will not be valid for any other Microsoft Casual Game beyond Microsoft Solitaire Collection.”

I apologize but it’s for Windows PC only.
  7. SandraMMH Win User

My Microsoft Solitaire Collection has stopped working

I am not using Microsoft Solitaire Premium.

In Microsoft Solitaire Collection there is.

"Settings" Apps & Features" choose Microsoft Solitaire Collection, Advanced Settings then Reset.
  8. Anirban Sarkar1 Win User

Purchased a new pc . I can't bring up my Microsoft solitaire game progress from the older pc. What do I have to do so when I start my casual games it sees my profile fro older pc?

Hi Joseph,

I'm Anirban and I'll be happy to help you.

If you have changed your computer and trying to access Microsoft Solitaire on your new computer, then you just need to login to the Microsoft Store using the Microsoft Account, which you used to purchase the Premium edition of Microsoft Solitaire and then install the game.

Alternatively, if you visit https://account.microsoft.com/ and click on Payments & Billing > Then, select Order history, you should be able to find the purchase of Premium if you made. From there, if you click the item, it should take you to the Microsoft Store listing where you should be able to download the game again.

Source: https://answers.microsoft.com/en/wi...nse-on-a/e0273d79-7214-46e1-8746-f66f97466c44

Kind regards
Thema:

Microsoft Solitaire not allowing premium purchase

1. Microsoft Solitaire not allowing premium purchase - Similar Threads - Microsoft Solitaire allowing

2. Can not download & install Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX on Windows
    Can not download & install Microsoft Solitaire Collection: My Win10 is up tp date and usually working fine at my ASUS ZENBOOK. Today I tried todownload & install the Microsoft Solitaire Collection. But I get the error message [img] After a check it...
  3. What the hell is going on with the Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games and the ads!?

in XBoX on Windows
    What the hell is going on with the Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games and the ads!?: I am able to sit through your 30 second unskipable ads, I can wait, let the ad finish, and then click off of it and get to playing whatever game I want. But what in the absolute hell is going on...
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Collection still requiring "internet connection" when connected to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection still requiring "internet connection" when connected to...: I have checked for updates. I have reset the application. I have checked my xbox platform updates. I have even uninstalled, powered down my computer, started my computer back up and reinstalled...
  5. Can I convert the coins in Microsoft solitaire game collection to real money?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I convert the coins in Microsoft solitaire game collection to real money?: I am playing "Klondike" in the Solitaire & Casual Games Collection. And have received coins in daily challenges. If there's no way to, still inform me. So I won't have a false hope....
  6. Cannot access my Microsoft Solitaire Collection on new ASUS laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot access my Microsoft Solitaire Collection on new ASUS laptop: I've tried everything I can think of, tried to add my new ASUS laptop to Microsoft but it only allows for Surface products; tried to add it through Xbox, same thing. Tried to download the...
  7. microsoft solitaire collection crashes when changing theme on iphone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft solitaire collection crashes when changing theme on iphone: microsoft solitaire collection keeps crashing today, this happens every time I try to change the theme because out of nowhere the theme suddenly returned to the original setting. I also have...
  8. How to reset Microsoft Solitaire Collection game statistics stored on cloud for my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to reset Microsoft Solitaire Collection game statistics stored on cloud for my account: Windows 10 Microsoft Solitaire Collection Game This game is signed in with my Microsoft account and all my game statistics are stored on cloud. I want to reset all Microsoft solitaire...
  9. I redeemed my Microsoft rewards for one year of Microsoft Solitaire once but received two...

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed my Microsoft rewards for one year of Microsoft Solitaire once but received two...: I redeemed my Microsoft rewards for one year of Microsoft Solitaire once but received two separate years. Your system will only allow me to redeem one year. How can I get my points back?...
  10. Microsoft solitaire custom card display size too small

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft solitaire custom card display size too small: Hey everyone, just got a Z fold 3 and wanted to play some solitaire on it. As I customized my cards I noticed they are way smaller than they are on my tablet, is there any way I can change this?...