Microsoft Solitaire login fails and I get a pop-up that my purchase cannot be completed. I...

Discus and support Microsoft Solitaire login fails and I get a pop-up that my purchase cannot be completed. I... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I open Microsoft Solitaire the automatic login doesn't work and a pop-up appears informing me that my 'purchase cannot be completed.' I did not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CharlesVan Duzer, Feb 18, 2022.

1. Microsoft Solitaire login fails and I get a pop-up that my purchase cannot be completed. I...

When I open Microsoft Solitaire the automatic login doesn't work and a pop-up appears informing me that my 'purchase cannot be completed.' I did not make any purchase.

:)

CharlesVan Duzer, Feb 18, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Microsoft Solitaire login fails and I get a pop-up that my purchase cannot be completed. I did not attempt to make any purchase.

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Kindly repair the game by following the steps below:

Settings > Apps & Features > Apps > Search for the game > Advanced Options > Repair > Restart your PC.
  3. Midnight_kody Win User

My Microsoft account won’t link with Minecraft PS4 edition

I keep having a problem linking my microsoft account to my ps4 minecraft. I have done the update and visited the website to link the account. But, every time I try to sign in, it brings a pop-up screen saying, “Failed to Login.” This is making it
    to where I can’t play cross-platform with my friends. If I could get some help that would be greatly appreciated.
    I tried to login my Microsoft account but it said we tried linking ur account but failed

Hi
  4. BevHiller Win User

Unwanted game screen

While playing solitaire using the Microsoft free version of Solitaire I keep getting a pop up called OYUN.se. I see other people have reported the same issue but I have not seen a resolution. The advertisement that pops up is for some other free game site but it will not allow you to get rid of the ad. At times it will disappear but pop up if I choose to use another game while using this same program. How do I get rid of this?
  5. EganMyself Win User

[Win 10] Microsoft Solitaire Collection refuses to sign into XBL as of 29/08

I'm having the same issue. When I open any other xbox game in Win 10 it logs me into my xbox account. But, with Solitaire, it opens the window for xbox and shows me logged in. I close that window to see the solitaire game behind it and it pops up another
    window that says "No microsoft account" and gives me a login button or "play as a guest" button. The login takes me back to the xbox window and the cycle repeats. If it is any clue, I check the "don't show this again" checkbox in the error window. It still
    always reappears.
  6. Helen Quilter Win User

Getting "Choose another item - This in-app purchase is no longer available in Microsoft Mahjong" and can't log in

This problem isn't solved.

I have the exact same problem with Microsoft Jigsaw.

The message "This in app purchase is no longer available" pops up, and then the Login to Xbox live fails. This happens with my account, no matter what PC I am on. It also happens with anyone using this computer.

Does anyone have a solution? There is no way that I can pay for premium when the game isn't even working.
Thema:

Microsoft Solitaire login fails and I get a pop-up that my purchase cannot be completed. I...

1. Microsoft Solitaire login fails and I get a pop-up that my purchase cannot be completed. I... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Solitaire login

2. Microsoft Solitaire Collection won’t sign in on iPad

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection won’t sign in on iPad: So, I am having problems after opening Microsoft Solitaire Collection on my iPad. It says Signing in on the top right and it won’t let me sign in. I closed and restarted the app, signing out and...
  3. Can not download & install Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX on Windows
    Can not download & install Microsoft Solitaire Collection: My Win10 is up tp date and usually working fine at my ASUS ZENBOOK. Today I tried todownload & install the Microsoft Solitaire Collection. But I get the error message [img] After a check it...
  4. What the hell is going on with the Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games and the ads!?

in XBoX on Windows
    What the hell is going on with the Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games and the ads!?: I am able to sit through your 30 second unskipable ads, I can wait, let the ad finish, and then click off of it and get to playing whatever game I want. But what in the absolute hell is going on...
  5. Microsoft Solitaire Collection still requiring "internet connection" when connected to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection still requiring "internet connection" when connected to...: I have checked for updates. I have reset the application. I have checked my xbox platform updates. I have even uninstalled, powered down my computer, started my computer back up and reinstalled...
  6. Can I convert the coins in Microsoft solitaire game collection to real money?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I convert the coins in Microsoft solitaire game collection to real money?: I am playing "Klondike" in the Solitaire & Casual Games Collection. And have received coins in daily challenges. If there's no way to, still inform me. So I won't have a false hope....
  7. Cannot access my Microsoft Solitaire Collection on new ASUS laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot access my Microsoft Solitaire Collection on new ASUS laptop: I've tried everything I can think of, tried to add my new ASUS laptop to Microsoft but it only allows for Surface products; tried to add it through Xbox, same thing. Tried to download the...
  8. microsoft solitaire collection crashes when changing theme on iphone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft solitaire collection crashes when changing theme on iphone: microsoft solitaire collection keeps crashing today, this happens every time I try to change the theme because out of nowhere the theme suddenly returned to the original setting. I also have...
  9. How to reset Microsoft Solitaire Collection game statistics stored on cloud for my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to reset Microsoft Solitaire Collection game statistics stored on cloud for my account: Windows 10 Microsoft Solitaire Collection Game This game is signed in with my Microsoft account and all my game statistics are stored on cloud. I want to reset all Microsoft solitaire...
  10. I redeemed my Microsoft rewards for one year of Microsoft Solitaire once but received two...

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed my Microsoft rewards for one year of Microsoft Solitaire once but received two...: I redeemed my Microsoft rewards for one year of Microsoft Solitaire once but received two separate years. Your system will only allow me to redeem one year. How can I get my points back?...