Microsoft Solitaire is not accumulating my coins and has lost all of Feburay's coins...

Discus and support Microsoft Solitaire is not accumulating my coins and has lost all of Feburay's coins... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What happened to my coins?? Every time I do a Daily challenge - the coins are awarded only to erase when I win the next challenge. What i am trying... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MargoAkamine, Feb 23, 2017.

1. MargoAkamine
    MargoAkamine Guest

Microsoft Solitaire is not accumulating my coins and has lost all of Feburay's coins...

What happened to my coins?? Every time I do a Daily challenge - the coins are awarded only to erase when I win the next challenge. What i am trying to say is my winnings are not accumulation. Why?

:)

MargoAkamine, Feb 23, 2017
  2. Husband's account is earning WAY more tokens than mine for the same challenges!

My husband and I are both playing the Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenges. We've completed the exact same challenges and yet his account has 23,100 coins and mine only has 17250! That's a difference of 5850 coins - what's up with that!?!?

GardenOfEdens25, Feb 23, 2017
  3. TikaC1
    TikaC1 Guest
    2012-11-18 Klondike challenge glitched again

Thank you. I played the new fixed challenge. Then exited to go do some work. Then when I restarted the Microsoft Solitaire game, all progress was lost and my coins too. Hope that will soon be fixed.

TikaC1, Feb 23, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: