Microsoft Solitaire has been clicked and dragged into the World Video Game Hall of Fame!

Discus and support Microsoft Solitaire has been clicked and dragged into the World Video Game Hall of Fame! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Congratulations to Microsoft Solitaire for being inducted in to the Video Game Hall of Fame! [img] 27076820-185f-4e03-87c7-00ed39420156 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Albert X, May 6, 2019.

1. Albert X
    Albert X Guest

Microsoft Solitaire has been clicked and dragged into the World Video Game Hall of Fame!

Congratulations to Microsoft Solitaire for being inducted in to the Video Game Hall of Fame!

Microsoft Solitaire has been clicked and dragged into the World Video Game Hall of Fame! [​IMG]

:)

Albert X, May 6, 2019
  2. MorseyBaby Win User

Entirely deserved. Games don't all need to be triple A insanely high graphics etc (though they're very fun too!). The fact that Candy Crush was also on the shortlist demonstrates that games with a wider appeal than just 'gamers' are still an important
    cornerstone.
  3. Daegon616 Win User

Awesome! Loved playing this secretly in class
  4. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

Oh wow, totally flew under the radar.
  5. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

That's awesome! Its addicting and a classic part of Microsoft's history with computers.
  6. XDG Matrix Win User

still a good game to rattle the brain
Thema:

1. Microsoft Solitaire has been clicked and dragged into the World Video Game Hall of Fame! - Similar Threads - Microsoft Solitaire has

2. Microsoft Solitaire Collection won’t sign in on iPad

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection won’t sign in on iPad: So, I am having problems after opening Microsoft Solitaire Collection on my iPad. It says Signing in on the top right and it won’t let me sign in. I closed and restarted the app, signing out and...
  3. Can not download & install Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX on Windows
    Can not download & install Microsoft Solitaire Collection: My Win10 is up tp date and usually working fine at my ASUS ZENBOOK. Today I tried todownload & install the Microsoft Solitaire Collection. But I get the error message [img] After a check it...
  4. What the hell is going on with the Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games and the ads!?

in XBoX on Windows
    What the hell is going on with the Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games and the ads!?: I am able to sit through your 30 second unskipable ads, I can wait, let the ad finish, and then click off of it and get to playing whatever game I want. But what in the absolute hell is going on...
  5. Microsoft Solitaire Collection still requiring "internet connection" when connected to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection still requiring "internet connection" when connected to...: I have checked for updates. I have reset the application. I have checked my xbox platform updates. I have even uninstalled, powered down my computer, started my computer back up and reinstalled...
  6. Can I convert the coins in Microsoft solitaire game collection to real money?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I convert the coins in Microsoft solitaire game collection to real money?: I am playing "Klondike" in the Solitaire & Casual Games Collection. And have received coins in daily challenges. If there's no way to, still inform me. So I won't have a false hope....
  7. Cannot access my Microsoft Solitaire Collection on new ASUS laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot access my Microsoft Solitaire Collection on new ASUS laptop: I've tried everything I can think of, tried to add my new ASUS laptop to Microsoft but it only allows for Surface products; tried to add it through Xbox, same thing. Tried to download the...
  8. microsoft solitaire collection crashes when changing theme on iphone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft solitaire collection crashes when changing theme on iphone: microsoft solitaire collection keeps crashing today, this happens every time I try to change the theme because out of nowhere the theme suddenly returned to the original setting. I also have...
  9. Why has Solitaire & Casual Games/Microsoft Solitaire Collection started crashing at launch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has Solitaire & Casual Games/Microsoft Solitaire Collection started crashing at launch?: I have been playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection (now known as Solitaire and Casual Games) for several years, first on my Windows 10 computer, and since this spring on my current Windows 11...
  10. with xbox on windows I cannot get anymore the Microsoft solitaire collection to start! Has...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    with xbox on windows I cannot get anymore the Microsoft solitaire collection to start! Has...: On my windows PC, I cannot get the Microsoft solitaire collection to start anymore. I tried to re-install it, I tried renew the profile in xbox... nothing happens The launching page appears and...