Microsoft Solitaire error code 124

Discus and support Microsoft Solitaire error code 124 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Also have the same problem as everyone else. It is not a firewall issue as I have had a Norton agent remotely connect to my computer to check... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BabyDragon1012, May 26, 2018.

1. Microsoft Solitaire error code 124

Also have the same problem as everyone else. It is not a firewall issue as I have had a Norton agent remotely connect to my computer to check everything. Have cleared caches, reset my account, uninstalled and reinstalled, signed in and out of my XBox account,
    checked available updates, etc to no avail.

:)

BabyDragon1012, May 26, 2018
  2. Error code

I keep getting error code 124 in Microsoft Solitaire game. How do I fix this?

CherylSpessard, May 26, 2018
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Unfortunately no luck, nobody seems to know anything about these error codes 121003 and 124 on Microsoft Solitaire Collection. Seems to be a cloud issue. The message is no internet connection when the computer is connected.

Mike Smith_784, May 26, 2018
  4. Microsoft Solitaire error code 124

Not been able to find a fix, it would seem solitaire selection does not operate on WiFi

Mike Smith_784, Sep 28, 2018
  5. bloodshark44
    bloodshark44 Guest

bloodshark44, Sep 29, 2018
  6. XBF Brad A
    XBF Brad A Guest
    Hello Bloodshark

If you have an issue and need assistance please create a new thread and we can help you out.

Thanks

Brad

Xbox Forum Team

XBF Brad A, Nov 2, 2018
  7. Mike Smith_784 Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Unfortunately no luck, nobody seems to know anything about these error codes 121003 and 124 on Microsoft Solitaire Collection. Seems to be a cloud issue. The message is no internet connection when the computer is connected.
  8. bloodshark44 Win User

I need a new code now and im mad cause i bout a 100 dollar code and its saying code not found
  9. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Bloodshark

If you have an issue and need assistance please create a new thread and we can help you out.

Thanks

Brad

Xbox Forum Team
  10. Mike Smith_784 Win User

Not been able to find a fix, it would seem solitaire selection does not operate on WiFi
  11. Alucario Ultra Win User

error code 124 on smartphone

How to fix Solitaire errors 124/ 101_107
    1. Run App troubleshooter
    2. Run Windows Update troubleshooter
    3. Check that Windows Updates aren’t ‘stuck’
    4. Check if Xbox Live is down
    5. Create new user profile and try setting up from there
    6. Uninstall and reinstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection
    7. Make sure your firewall/anti-virus isn’t blocking the app
    8. Clear your Windows Store cache
    9. Uninstall and reinstall the game with a clean Windows Store cache
    10. Clear Disk cache
    Solution 1: Run App troubleshooter
    This fixes some issues that prevent apps from running such as screen resolution, and incorrect account or security settings.

• Right click Start
    • Select Control Panel
    • Go to the top right corner and change View by
    • Select Large icons
      [​IMG]
    • Click Troubleshooting

[​IMG]

• Click on View all option on the left panel
    • Select Windows store Apps

[​IMG]

• Follow the instructions to run the app troubleshooter
    Check whether you are able to play Solitaire again. If not, go to the next solution.

Solution 2: Run Windows Update troubleshooter
    This tool automatically detects, and fixes most incorrect settings on your computer that brings the Solitaire error 124/ 101_107/, and prevent you from running any updates.

• Click Start
    • In the search field box, type Troubleshooting > hit Enter
    • Click View all in the left pane
    • Select Windows Update

[​IMG]

• Run Windows Update Troubleshooter and follow the instructions on the screen
    Solution 3: Check that Windows Updates aren’t ‘stuck’
    If you’ve checked for Windows Updates and there was no problem there, try checking if there are some updates that are stuck because some do get stuck for various reasons.

• Click Start
    • In the search box, type Windows Updates
    • Click Check for Updates

[​IMG]

• Click Check Now
    • Click View Details
    • Install any updates you may find that have not been installed including optional ones
    • Restart your computer
    Solution 4: Check if Xbox Live is down
    Sometimes the network on Xbox goes down, in which case you can check and log in then click Support to see if it says “Xbox Service is up” or “Xbox Service is limited” or “Xbox Service is down”. It is down or limited, you
    may not be able to log in to your game till it is fixed.

Solution 5: Create new user profile and try setting up from there
    You can create a new user profile then change settings to administrator privileges, and check if Solitaire error 124/ 101_107/ persists.

Here’s how you can create a new user profile:

• Click Start
    • Select Settings

[​IMG]

• Select Accounts

[​IMG]

• Click Family and other users
    • Click Add someone else to this PC

[​IMG]

• Fill in the form with the user name and password. Your new user account will be created.
    • Click on Change account type
    • Click the drop down arrow and choose Administrator to set the account to administrator level
    • Restart your computer
    • Login to the new account you just created
    If the issue goes away, then it may mean your other user profile is corrupted. You can try the following in case of a corrupted user profile:

• On your new account, use it to downgrade your usual account
    • Click Apply or Ok
    • Raise back your old account to its default admin level
    • Rinse and repeat a few times as this will help to remove any corruption
    • Leave your account on as Administrator
Thema:

1. Microsoft Solitaire error code 124 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Solitaire error

2. Microsoft Solitaire Collection won’t sign in on iPad

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection won’t sign in on iPad: So, I am having problems after opening Microsoft Solitaire Collection on my iPad. It says Signing in on the top right and it won’t let me sign in. I closed and restarted the app, signing out and...
  3. Can not download & install Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX on Windows
    Can not download & install Microsoft Solitaire Collection: My Win10 is up tp date and usually working fine at my ASUS ZENBOOK. Today I tried todownload & install the Microsoft Solitaire Collection. But I get the error message [img] After a check it...
  4. What the hell is going on with the Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games and the ads!?

in XBoX on Windows
    What the hell is going on with the Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games and the ads!?: I am able to sit through your 30 second unskipable ads, I can wait, let the ad finish, and then click off of it and get to playing whatever game I want. But what in the absolute hell is going on...
  5. Microsoft Solitaire Collection still requiring "internet connection" when connected to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection still requiring "internet connection" when connected to...: I have checked for updates. I have reset the application. I have checked my xbox platform updates. I have even uninstalled, powered down my computer, started my computer back up and reinstalled...
  6. Can I convert the coins in Microsoft solitaire game collection to real money?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I convert the coins in Microsoft solitaire game collection to real money?: I am playing "Klondike" in the Solitaire & Casual Games Collection. And have received coins in daily challenges. If there's no way to, still inform me. So I won't have a false hope....
  7. Cannot access my Microsoft Solitaire Collection on new ASUS laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot access my Microsoft Solitaire Collection on new ASUS laptop: I've tried everything I can think of, tried to add my new ASUS laptop to Microsoft but it only allows for Surface products; tried to add it through Xbox, same thing. Tried to download the...
  8. microsoft solitaire collection crashes when changing theme on iphone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft solitaire collection crashes when changing theme on iphone: microsoft solitaire collection keeps crashing today, this happens every time I try to change the theme because out of nowhere the theme suddenly returned to the original setting. I also have...
  9. How to reset Microsoft Solitaire Collection game statistics stored on cloud for my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to reset Microsoft Solitaire Collection game statistics stored on cloud for my account: Windows 10 Microsoft Solitaire Collection Game This game is signed in with my Microsoft account and all my game statistics are stored on cloud. I want to reset all Microsoft solitaire...
  10. Error/glitch in Microsoft Solitair Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error/glitch in Microsoft Solitair Collection: Hi I'm having a recurring error/glitch in Microsoft Solitair Collection for a while now and was hoping it would be resolved with the recent Updates. My problem seems to occur whenever I get bonus...