MICROSOFT SOLITAIRE COLLECTION / XBOX LIVE

Discus and support MICROSOFT SOLITAIRE COLLECTION / XBOX LIVE in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I wanted to know if the prizes that you are awarded when playing in MICROSOFT SOLITAIRE COLLECTION / XBOX LIVE, can be exchanged for other games or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by juanjolga, Nov 4, 2018.

1. juanjolga
    juanjolga Guest

I wanted to know if the prizes that you are awarded when playing in MICROSOFT SOLITAIRE COLLECTION / XBOX LIVE, can be exchanged for other games or something similar? Thank you.

:)

juanjolga, Nov 4, 2018
  2. reset statistics

How can I reset the statistics for the XBOX Live Microsoft Solitaire Collection?

Beethoven3HS68, Nov 4, 2018
  3. Can't login to Xbox Live from Solitaire Collection

Same problem here. Other Microsoft games like Microsoft Mahjong and Microsoft Sudoku work well. I also have no problem logging into Xbox live directly. The only problem is with Microsoft Solitaire Collection.

I uninstalled Solitaire Collection and re-installed and run apps.diagcab, but it still will not sign in.

Johannes Karanitsch, Nov 4, 2018
  4. CIDkidzPILLZ
    CIDkidzPILLZ Guest

If you're referring to the Gamerscore you earn for unlocking achievements. You cannot use the Gamerscore points to exchange for games or any other purchases. The Gamerscore is more a personal count for things you've done while playing on Xbox Live with
    your account.

CIDkidzPILLZ, Nov 4, 2018
  5. juanjolga
    juanjolga Guest
    I refer to the messages that appear when you play CHALLENGES and EVENTS, and you get to solve quickly, or exceed a certain score, or ... Thank you.

juanjolga, Nov 4, 2018
  6. XBF George L
    XBF George L Guest
    Hello Juan!

For this issue I recommend you take a look at the
    Microsoft Casual Games Community
    and possibly post there to get more information or any options regarding this casual game.

hope this helps!

XBF George L, Nov 4, 2018
  7. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Unfortunately no. Nothing in the game can be used in exchanged for other games or content.

Smwutches, Nov 4, 2018
  8. juanjolga
    juanjolga Guest

Thank you very much, I'll do that.

juanjolga, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to get microsoft solitaire on xbox live