Microsoft Solitaire Collection still requiring "internet connection" when connected to...

Discus and support Microsoft Solitaire Collection still requiring "internet connection" when connected to... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have checked for updates. I have reset the application. I have checked my xbox platform updates. I have even uninstalled, powered down my computer,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GmaCarCar, Jan 4, 2024.

1. GmaCarCar
    GmaCarCar Guest

Microsoft Solitaire Collection still requiring "internet connection" when connected to...

I have checked for updates. I have reset the application. I have checked my xbox platform updates. I have even uninstalled, powered down my computer, started my computer back up and reinstalled and I am still getting the 101 error. What is going on??? This is my most stressful time of year and Microsoft Solitaire is the one thing that helps bring me to center and power through 28 hour days/9 days a week/40 days a month for the next two months. HELP!!!!!

:)

GmaCarCar, Jan 4, 2024
  2. Steven E Blake Win User

Not able to connect to internet

what game is??
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection - "Internet connection required" eventually shows up in event box although I can access Xbox site through clicking my avatar image at top of page. No other Internet access issues. Tried the reset button for the app in settings
    but still no connection after it completed.
  3. CarlBrutovsky Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Microsoft solitaire Collection plays all adds but will not load the game. message on screen is-( we are having some trouble connecting to the internet to download Microsoft solitaire collection data)
  4. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Internet connection required

5. Mike Smith_784 Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Unfortunately no luck, nobody seems to know anything about these error codes 121003 and 124 on Microsoft Solitaire Collection. Seems to be a cloud issue. The message is no internet connection when the computer is connected.
  6. ContactArcher58 Win User

Unable to launch event

I have same issue, trying to open the Microsoft solitaire collection live event and I am able to sign in but go to load the event and it says "internet connection required". my internet is connected and working so the tech at comcast said to check with
    you guys. frustrating.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Solitaire Collection still requiring "internet connection" when connected to... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Solitaire Collection

2. Microsoft Solitaire Collection won’t sign in on iPad

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection won’t sign in on iPad: So, I am having problems after opening Microsoft Solitaire Collection on my iPad. It says Signing in on the top right and it won’t let me sign in. I closed and restarted the app, signing out and...
  3. Can not download & install Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX on Windows
    Can not download & install Microsoft Solitaire Collection: My Win10 is up tp date and usually working fine at my ASUS ZENBOOK. Today I tried todownload & install the Microsoft Solitaire Collection. But I get the error message [img] After a check it...
  4. Can I convert the coins in Microsoft solitaire game collection to real money?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I convert the coins in Microsoft solitaire game collection to real money?: I am playing "Klondike" in the Solitaire & Casual Games Collection. And have received coins in daily challenges. If there's no way to, still inform me. So I won't have a false hope....
  5. Cannot access my Microsoft Solitaire Collection on new ASUS laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot access my Microsoft Solitaire Collection on new ASUS laptop: I've tried everything I can think of, tried to add my new ASUS laptop to Microsoft but it only allows for Surface products; tried to add it through Xbox, same thing. Tried to download the...
  6. microsoft solitaire collection crashes when changing theme on iphone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft solitaire collection crashes when changing theme on iphone: microsoft solitaire collection keeps crashing today, this happens every time I try to change the theme because out of nowhere the theme suddenly returned to the original setting. I also have...
  7. How to reset Microsoft Solitaire Collection game statistics stored on cloud for my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to reset Microsoft Solitaire Collection game statistics stored on cloud for my account: Windows 10 Microsoft Solitaire Collection Game This game is signed in with my Microsoft account and all my game statistics are stored on cloud. I want to reset all Microsoft solitaire...
  8. Why has Solitaire & Casual Games/Microsoft Solitaire Collection started crashing at launch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has Solitaire & Casual Games/Microsoft Solitaire Collection started crashing at launch?: I have been playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection (now known as Solitaire and Casual Games) for several years, first on my Windows 10 computer, and since this spring on my current Windows 11...
  9. Cannot complete Microsoft Solitaire Collection Klondike game of July 18, 2015 as I find it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot complete Microsoft Solitaire Collection Klondike game of July 18, 2015 as I find it...: Cannot complete Microsoft Solitaire Collection Klondike game of July 18, 2015 as I find it unsolvable. Is there a replacement? b2296790-edbe-4569-acb8-7acb278a8ec3
  10. Cannot Restore No-Ads Subscription in Microsoft Solitaire Collection on Android

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Restore No-Ads Subscription in Microsoft Solitaire Collection on Android: I have spoken with 5-6 people in Chat this evening and got nowhere. They advised me to remove Solitaire from all devices except the Android phone and then uninstall and reinstall the app, then...