Microsoft Solitaire Collection shows a 101 error as of today

Discus and support Microsoft Solitaire Collection shows a 101 error as of today in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As of this morning I can't get my Microsoft Solitaire Collections to open online. I get a 101 error. I ran troubleshooting with no issues, restarted my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MARILYNOTDM SCHUYLER, Jun 3, 2020.

1. Microsoft Solitaire Collection shows a 101 error as of today

As of this morning I can't get my Microsoft Solitaire Collections to open online. I get a 101 error. I ran troubleshooting with no issues, restarted my computer twice and checked Xbox status. Not sure what else to do.

:)

MARILYNOTDM SCHUYLER, Jun 3, 2020
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Solitär Collection auf Android Handy [Translate] Solitaire Collection on Android Phone

3. SomeOldSchool Win User

Hello,

Kindly check

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/solution-for-error-code-101/a316c5b2-fb11-4ccc-bb54-429ba6654b4b

Regards!
  4. BeastBadshah Win User
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

I am getting this error code. 104 - Something isn't quite right with the Daily Challenges. Definitely let us know ASAP, please!

6. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Error 101 and 104 on Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Here's the link to the error code look up page for future reference: https://www.facebook.com/notes/micr...or-codes-how-to-fix-your-game/852275104794343

Error 104 is referenced as being a daily challenge issue and you're cited as needing to contact the game's support staff ASAP. Error 101 is cited as there being an issue with the news feature, the same solution applies. Since this is affecting a broad group
    of people, the faster you email them the better. The quicker it would be looked at and fixed.

Here's the support site link. The contact button is at the bottom of the page and it should instantly open up an email browser. https://microsoftcasualgames.com/casualsuite/support/default.htm
Thema:

1. Microsoft Solitaire Collection shows a 101 error as of today - Similar Threads - Microsoft Solitaire Collection

2. Microsoft Solitaire Collection won’t sign in on iPad

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection won’t sign in on iPad: So, I am having problems after opening Microsoft Solitaire Collection on my iPad. It says Signing in on the top right and it won’t let me sign in. I closed and restarted the app, signing out and...
  3. Can not download & install Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX on Windows
    Can not download & install Microsoft Solitaire Collection: My Win10 is up tp date and usually working fine at my ASUS ZENBOOK. Today I tried todownload & install the Microsoft Solitaire Collection. But I get the error message [img] After a check it...
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Collection still requiring "internet connection" when connected to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection still requiring "internet connection" when connected to...: I have checked for updates. I have reset the application. I have checked my xbox platform updates. I have even uninstalled, powered down my computer, started my computer back up and reinstalled...
  5. Can I convert the coins in Microsoft solitaire game collection to real money?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I convert the coins in Microsoft solitaire game collection to real money?: I am playing "Klondike" in the Solitaire & Casual Games Collection. And have received coins in daily challenges. If there's no way to, still inform me. So I won't have a false hope....
  6. Cannot access my Microsoft Solitaire Collection on new ASUS laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot access my Microsoft Solitaire Collection on new ASUS laptop: I've tried everything I can think of, tried to add my new ASUS laptop to Microsoft but it only allows for Surface products; tried to add it through Xbox, same thing. Tried to download the...
  7. microsoft solitaire collection crashes when changing theme on iphone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft solitaire collection crashes when changing theme on iphone: microsoft solitaire collection keeps crashing today, this happens every time I try to change the theme because out of nowhere the theme suddenly returned to the original setting. I also have...
  8. How to reset Microsoft Solitaire Collection game statistics stored on cloud for my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to reset Microsoft Solitaire Collection game statistics stored on cloud for my account: Windows 10 Microsoft Solitaire Collection Game This game is signed in with my Microsoft account and all my game statistics are stored on cloud. I want to reset all Microsoft solitaire...
  9. Why has Solitaire & Casual Games/Microsoft Solitaire Collection started crashing at launch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has Solitaire & Casual Games/Microsoft Solitaire Collection started crashing at launch?: I have been playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection (now known as Solitaire and Casual Games) for several years, first on my Windows 10 computer, and since this spring on my current Windows 11...
  10. Cannot complete Microsoft Solitaire Collection Klondike game of July 18, 2015 as I find it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot complete Microsoft Solitaire Collection Klondike game of July 18, 2015 as I find it...: Cannot complete Microsoft Solitaire Collection Klondike game of July 18, 2015 as I find it unsolvable. Is there a replacement? b2296790-edbe-4569-acb8-7acb278a8ec3