Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Daily Challenge that is unsolvable

Discus and support Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Daily Challenge that is unsolvable in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; According to Casual Games Support Page: (Support - Microsoft Solitaire Collection) Having Trouble with a Daily Challenge? All Daily Challenges are... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Kat-Kane, Jul 24, 2018.

1. Kat-Kane
    Kat-Kane Guest

According to Casual Games Support Page: (Support - Microsoft Solitaire Collection)

Having Trouble with a Daily Challenge?

• All Daily Challenges are tested and guaranteed to be solvable, but sometimes even great players get stuck. There are many players on our Facebook page who are experts and some even create videos to show the solutions to Daily Challenges.

That is obviously not accurate, because today's (July 24) Daily Challenge includes an Expert level Spider Solitaire game that cannot be won under any circumstances. That's because the last deal of the cards has no moves available. So the moment you click
    to deal the last set of cards, the board is locked, and it automatically jumps to the Challenge Incomplete screen. And undoing the last move, simply undeals that last set of cards.

I do feel like, at least when it comes to Daily Challenges and special event games, no unsolvable games should exist. It is frustrating to put in the work to complete sets of games, and hit a brick wall during the process.

I do have screenshots, though I"m not sure what good they will do, since the Challenge Incomplete covers the screen, so you can't see what cards came up in the final deal, and see that it provides no moves.

:)

Kat-Kane, Jul 24, 2018
  2. AnnGissel
    AnnGissel Guest
    Easy tri-peaks challange unsolvable

Solitare Collection - Daily Challenges - yesterdays tripeaks was listed as "Easy" instead it was unsolvable. What gives?

AnnGissel, Jul 24, 2018
  3. Failure to credit coins after completing a challenge.

Microsoft Solitaire Collection '' Daily Challenge. After attaining the Diamond Badge the game does not credit me with coins after completing further challenges.

BaltimoreBronco, Jul 24, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

M3tal Daz3, Jul 24, 2018
  5. Kat-Kane
    Kat-Kane Guest
    As my post clearly states, there cannot be any solution. If you deal out the last set of 7 cards - which you have no choice but to do to finish a game of Spider Solitaire - and none of those 7 cards can be moved onto one another, then the game ends. Period.

Which means when they say every game in the Daily Challenge has been tested to guarantee it's solvable, they are either lying or they missed one. No matter what the layout or arrangement of cards is earlier in a game of Spider Solitaire, if (for example) your
    last deal of 7 cards contains a 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, Q and Q, that game is entirely impossible to finish.

Kat-Kane, Jul 24, 2018
  6. Kat-Kane
    Kat-Kane Guest
    Okay, well THAT'S annoying. I editing my earlier post to point out that I mistakenly said that there are 7 cards in each deal, because I spaced and was thinking there are 7 columns. But there are actually 10.

I made the changes, and saved them, and even added a note about why I made the edit. And yet, the edit has entirely disappeared. Very strange behavior off of this forum.

Kat-Kane, Jul 24, 2018
  7. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    Try to post this at the link I send you. They will provide you with an answer

M3tal Daz3, Jul 24, 2018
  8. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

Just make sure you hit comment when you finish your post

M3tal Daz3, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: