microsoft solitaire collection crashes when changing theme on iphone

Discus and support microsoft solitaire collection crashes when changing theme on iphone in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; microsoft solitaire collection keeps crashing today, this happens every time I try to change the theme because out of nowhere the theme suddenly... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kelzina, Nov 15, 2023.

1. Kelzina
    Kelzina Guest

microsoft solitaire collection keeps crashing today, this happens every time I try to change the theme because out of nowhere the theme suddenly returned to the original setting. I also have enough storage for my phone, just wondering if this is another bug after updating because the theme changing back to the original always happen after updating but only this time I’m not able to change it back to my customized theme.

:)

Kelzina, Nov 15, 2023
  2. KhajiBower34 Win User

Hello Kelzina, I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

I understand that you are having problems with the Microsoft Solitaire Collection app on your iPhone, specifically when changing the theme.

I will leave you a few steps to follow dear!

Install the latest version of iOS: Make sure your iPhone is updated with the latest version of iOS

Check for app updates: Check for available updates for the Microsoft Solitaire Collection app and update it if necessary

Restart your iPhone: Sometimes a simple restart can solve many technical problems

Uninstall and reinstall the app: If none of the above options work, you can try uninstalling the Microsoft Solitaire Collection app and then reinstalling it

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
  3. WhiteyBlack2 Win User

New format of Solitaire games

i really, really don’t like the new format on the Microsoft Solitaire Collection. Is there a way to change it back?
    you try to check if there theme or clasic mode
  4. Nathan Wynn Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection iOS App Crashes Upon Sign In Attempt

Microsoft Solitaire Collection v1.7 appears to have resolved this issue on the iPhone.

Thank you for your continued support.
  5. LegoNinja187 Win User

cards of Microsoft Solitair Collection

6. Mister Beep Win User

Solitaire Designs

Hey there!

Themes for the iOS version of Microsoft Solitaire Collection are currently 'Coming soon'. While we can't speculate the timing of when this feature will be available, we definitely appreciate the feedback. Be sure to keep an eye out for availability!
Thema:

1. microsoft solitaire collection crashes when changing theme on iphone - Similar Threads - microsoft solitaire collection

2. Microsoft Solitaire Collection won’t sign in on iPad

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection won’t sign in on iPad: So, I am having problems after opening Microsoft Solitaire Collection on my iPad. It says Signing in on the top right and it won’t let me sign in. I closed and restarted the app, signing out and...
  3. Can not download & install Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX on Windows
    Can not download & install Microsoft Solitaire Collection: My Win10 is up tp date and usually working fine at my ASUS ZENBOOK. Today I tried todownload & install the Microsoft Solitaire Collection. But I get the error message [img] After a check it...
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Collection still requiring "internet connection" when connected to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection still requiring "internet connection" when connected to...: I have checked for updates. I have reset the application. I have checked my xbox platform updates. I have even uninstalled, powered down my computer, started my computer back up and reinstalled...
  5. Can I convert the coins in Microsoft solitaire game collection to real money?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I convert the coins in Microsoft solitaire game collection to real money?: I am playing "Klondike" in the Solitaire & Casual Games Collection. And have received coins in daily challenges. If there's no way to, still inform me. So I won't have a false hope....
  6. Cannot access my Microsoft Solitaire Collection on new ASUS laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot access my Microsoft Solitaire Collection on new ASUS laptop: I've tried everything I can think of, tried to add my new ASUS laptop to Microsoft but it only allows for Surface products; tried to add it through Xbox, same thing. Tried to download the...
  7. How to reset Microsoft Solitaire Collection game statistics stored on cloud for my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to reset Microsoft Solitaire Collection game statistics stored on cloud for my account: Windows 10 Microsoft Solitaire Collection Game This game is signed in with my Microsoft account and all my game statistics are stored on cloud. I want to reset all Microsoft solitaire...
  8. Why has Solitaire & Casual Games/Microsoft Solitaire Collection started crashing at launch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has Solitaire & Casual Games/Microsoft Solitaire Collection started crashing at launch?: I have been playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection (now known as Solitaire and Casual Games) for several years, first on my Windows 10 computer, and since this spring on my current Windows 11...
  9. Cannot complete Microsoft Solitaire Collection Klondike game of July 18, 2015 as I find it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot complete Microsoft Solitaire Collection Klondike game of July 18, 2015 as I find it...: Cannot complete Microsoft Solitaire Collection Klondike game of July 18, 2015 as I find it unsolvable. Is there a replacement? b2296790-edbe-4569-acb8-7acb278a8ec3
  10. Cannot Restore No-Ads Subscription in Microsoft Solitaire Collection on Android

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Restore No-Ads Subscription in Microsoft Solitaire Collection on Android: I have spoken with 5-6 people in Chat this evening and got nowhere. They advised me to remove Solitaire from all devices except the Android phone and then uninstall and reinstall the app, then...