Microsoft Solitaire Collection cannot log in to Xbox live, "Error code: 1170000"????

Discus and support Microsoft Solitaire Collection cannot log in to Xbox live, "Error code: 1170000"???? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Win 1064-bit Microsoft Solitaire Collection could not log in to Xbox live, prompting "Error code: 1170000", but could not find this error code. After... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by 不吃包子的飞机, Jun 20, 2019.

1. Microsoft Solitaire Collection cannot log in to Xbox live, "Error code: 1170000"????

Win 1064-bit Microsoft Solitaire Collection could not log in to Xbox live, prompting "Error code: 1170000", but could not find this error code. After uninstalling the game program, it can not be solved to reinstall it. The App Store can log in normally.

:)

不吃包子的飞机, Jun 20, 2019
  2. lauretteimpens Win User

Bij aanmelden krijg ik steeds foutmelding 1170000 bij xbox live kan dus niet spelen kan iemand mij helpen aub

Speel xbox live Microsoft solitair collection daguitdagingen enz maar kan mij niet meer aanmelden met mijn account steeds dezelfde foutmelding 1170000

-[Translation - Play xbox live Microsoft solitair collection day challenges etc but cannot log in with my account the same error message 1170000]
  3. Halichk Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection

When I try to sign in to MS Solitaire Collection, I get a sign in error "We could not sign you in to Xbox Live. Please check the Microsoft Solitaire Collection FAQ.... error code: 1170000."

Unfortunately I can't find this error code, or the answer at that link. I'm running Win 10. Help please!
  4. cheinyeanlim Win User

Getting Error Code 1170000 on Microsoft Solitaire Collection on PC?

Manage to resolve the sign in error after re-register the app:

Get-AppxPackage -allusers *MicrosoftSolitaireCollection* | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}
    For those who interested can refer to the article here:
    [url='https://pupuweb.com/solved-fix-solitaire-error-1170000/#re-register']
    Solved: How do I fix Microsoft Solitaire Collection Sign In Error Code 1170000?[/url]
  5. RayLoomLD Win User

error code 1170000

Can't get old data from Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Can't log on, error code 1170000.

The "Sign In" spot says playing as a guest, click here to sign in using a Microsoft Account. After clicking on the sign in spot it says user signed out ~ need to return to sign in . . "OK" button gets sign in error ~ error code 117000 - "Try Again" gets
    the same loop.

I logged out of the Microsoft and Xbox account and relogged in. That did not make a change in the errors.

I suspect that the registry has a problem in the solitaire program. I tried to un-install and re-install the Microsoft Solitaire Collection. and the same thing happens as described above.

The Windows 10 system is up to date. The computer reported "service registration is corrupt" at one point.

Any ideas?
  6. BlondePandora11 Win User

Jigsaw splash screen only - no playable game after upgrade to build 17692.rs in windows 10

Same for me as well. Opening Solitaire gives a Sign In Error with error code 1170000. Looks like this update broke the authentication with Xbox Live. Would be great for someone from Microsoft to chime in on this.
Thema:

Microsoft Solitaire Collection cannot log in to Xbox live, "Error code: 1170000"????

1. Microsoft Solitaire Collection cannot log in to Xbox live, "Error code: 1170000"???? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Solitaire Collection

2. Microsoft Solitaire Collection won’t sign in on iPad

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection won’t sign in on iPad: So, I am having problems after opening Microsoft Solitaire Collection on my iPad. It says Signing in on the top right and it won’t let me sign in. I closed and restarted the app, signing out and...
  3. Can not download & install Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX on Windows
    Can not download & install Microsoft Solitaire Collection: My Win10 is up tp date and usually working fine at my ASUS ZENBOOK. Today I tried todownload & install the Microsoft Solitaire Collection. But I get the error message [img] After a check it...
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Collection still requiring "internet connection" when connected to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection still requiring "internet connection" when connected to...: I have checked for updates. I have reset the application. I have checked my xbox platform updates. I have even uninstalled, powered down my computer, started my computer back up and reinstalled...
  5. Can I convert the coins in Microsoft solitaire game collection to real money?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I convert the coins in Microsoft solitaire game collection to real money?: I am playing "Klondike" in the Solitaire & Casual Games Collection. And have received coins in daily challenges. If there's no way to, still inform me. So I won't have a false hope....
  6. Cannot access my Microsoft Solitaire Collection on new ASUS laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot access my Microsoft Solitaire Collection on new ASUS laptop: I've tried everything I can think of, tried to add my new ASUS laptop to Microsoft but it only allows for Surface products; tried to add it through Xbox, same thing. Tried to download the...
  7. microsoft solitaire collection crashes when changing theme on iphone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft solitaire collection crashes when changing theme on iphone: microsoft solitaire collection keeps crashing today, this happens every time I try to change the theme because out of nowhere the theme suddenly returned to the original setting. I also have...
  8. How to reset Microsoft Solitaire Collection game statistics stored on cloud for my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to reset Microsoft Solitaire Collection game statistics stored on cloud for my account: Windows 10 Microsoft Solitaire Collection Game This game is signed in with my Microsoft account and all my game statistics are stored on cloud. I want to reset all Microsoft solitaire...
  9. Why has Solitaire & Casual Games/Microsoft Solitaire Collection started crashing at launch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has Solitaire & Casual Games/Microsoft Solitaire Collection started crashing at launch?: I have been playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection (now known as Solitaire and Casual Games) for several years, first on my Windows 10 computer, and since this spring on my current Windows 11...
  10. Cannot complete Microsoft Solitaire Collection Klondike game of July 18, 2015 as I find it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot complete Microsoft Solitaire Collection Klondike game of July 18, 2015 as I find it...: Cannot complete Microsoft Solitaire Collection Klondike game of July 18, 2015 as I find it unsolvable. Is there a replacement? b2296790-edbe-4569-acb8-7acb278a8ec3

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft solitaire collection error code 1170000