Microsoft Solitaire and Casual games will not load.

Discus and support Microsoft Solitaire and Casual games will not load. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Every time I try and load this game it asks me to install an app for 'ms-gamingoverlay'. This directs me to the xbox game bar app. I install this and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Chris Gillespie2, Dec 13, 2022.

1. Microsoft Solitaire and Casual games will not load.

Every time I try and load this game it asks me to install an app for 'ms-gamingoverlay'. This directs me to the xbox game bar app. I install this and still no joy. Any ideas folks?

:)

Chris Gillespie2, Dec 13, 2022
  2. Sandra Stanley Win User

Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games not loading

Thanks for replying. I hope you get an answer. I tried filling out a form but some of the information they asked for I did not have. Like game tag number and game version. If I no longer have the game on my computer how am I supposed to answer them. I even tried to contact XBOX.
  3. Flinus Win User

I´ve test that and it does not work for me. Same issue no matter how i start it.
  4. Julie Edwards3 Win User

Hi, I have the same problem... one day I was playing my spider solitaire then I tried going on it the next day... and ... it keeps buffering and never loads. I left it like this for hours and it still never loaded. I have tried all the advice on here and.... NOTHING! I also have been playing for years and am on high levels. It's so annoying. Hope this gets sorted soon....
  5. Sandra Stanley Win User

I don't know if you can help me, but let's give it a try. Yesterday I could not load my Microsoft Solitaire Collection. It kept hanging up. The day before it was fine. So, I went to the Microsoft Website and followed the instructions to reset. Well, I lost the game completely. I looked everywhere for it on desktop computer. I even looked under Apps and it is not listed anymore. I even tried to reinstall but it keeps telling me it is already installed. I have been playing these games for years and am very high in the levels. I not sure what to do next. Can you help?

I don't know where to go from here. I maybe in the wrong website.
  6. Koen Tournoy Win User

I tried everything, does not work.
    The trick to make it work is indeed, turn off Wifi when you want to start the game, when started, turn it on again
Thema:

Microsoft Solitaire and Casual games will not load.

1. Microsoft Solitaire and Casual games will not load. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Solitaire Casual

2. Microsoft Solitaire Collection won’t sign in on iPad

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection won’t sign in on iPad: So, I am having problems after opening Microsoft Solitaire Collection on my iPad. It says Signing in on the top right and it won’t let me sign in. I closed and restarted the app, signing out and...
  3. Can not download & install Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX on Windows
    Can not download & install Microsoft Solitaire Collection: My Win10 is up tp date and usually working fine at my ASUS ZENBOOK. Today I tried todownload & install the Microsoft Solitaire Collection. But I get the error message [img] After a check it...
  4. What the hell is going on with the Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games and the ads!?

in XBoX on Windows
    What the hell is going on with the Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games and the ads!?: I am able to sit through your 30 second unskipable ads, I can wait, let the ad finish, and then click off of it and get to playing whatever game I want. But what in the absolute hell is going on...
  5. Microsoft Solitaire Collection still requiring "internet connection" when connected to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection still requiring "internet connection" when connected to...: I have checked for updates. I have reset the application. I have checked my xbox platform updates. I have even uninstalled, powered down my computer, started my computer back up and reinstalled...
  6. Microsoft Store game - Solitaire & Casual Games is stuck loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store game - Solitaire & Casual Games is stuck loading: Since today I get a pop-up when opening the app to either accept or decline and continue terms of service. No matter which option is selected the game will get stuck on the loading screen. The...
  7. Why has Solitaire & Casual Games/Microsoft Solitaire Collection started crashing at launch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has Solitaire & Casual Games/Microsoft Solitaire Collection started crashing at launch?: I have been playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection (now known as Solitaire and Casual Games) for several years, first on my Windows 10 computer, and since this spring on my current Windows 11...
  8. Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games not loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games not loading: Hi I have paid two days ago £12.49 to upgrade to the premium service. The game was working fine yesterday but today I can’t get past the loading screen. I have followed the advice on Microsoft...
  9. Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games don't work since few days on PC ( and I'd payed for it!)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games don't work since few days on PC ( and I'd payed for it!): Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games don't work since few days on PC 4dcb0bd5-3ae5-457e-8c3e-3c891a28cc31
  10. Why doesn't Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games open any more

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games open any more: I have a problem. I accepted an update from Solitaire collection and it has done nothing since except for the cards spinning around all the time. I have tried everything from clearing cache,...