Microsoft soft let me buy he’ll let loose on my Xbox one

Discus and support Microsoft soft let me buy he’ll let loose on my Xbox one in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Microsoft soft let me buy he’ll let loose on my Xbox one and didn’t tell me it was only compatible with the newest Xbox x/s online it says able to play... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by isaac hargrave, Jan 16, 2024.

1. Microsoft soft let me buy he’ll let loose on my Xbox one

Microsoft soft let me buy he’ll let loose on my Xbox one and didn’t tell me it was only compatible with the newest Xbox x/s online it says able to play on Xbox one so I have bought a game that won’t even download now

:)

isaac hargrave, Jan 16, 2024
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. Adam Ravage Win User

Sorry for such the inconvenience Isaac! Maybe I can clear somethings up.

Although it isn't right there clear as day, there is a Xbox Series X/S logo in the bottom left corner of the game card in the store. Any game offered on the store with this logo indicates that that game is only compatible with the newer generation of consoles. With this being the case, many game studios have made older versions of their games so that they could still be playable and enjoyed by people who haven't made the leap into the current generation yet.

In this specific instance though, after taking a look at the store myself, I don't think the developers made any other version other that the X/S one currently offered. So if you had purchased this game but don't plan on upgrading your system anytime soon, I suggest that you make an appeal for a refund.

For more information on how to refund your purchase click here.
  4. The_Last_DJ Win User

He’ll let loose won’t download

Hello Chad M! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

Which game is this? Which device are you trying to download it onto? Do you get any error codes?
  5. Y Y. Win User

Can't access Xbox store on series s but can on Xbox one

Tried all that. It wouldn't let me soft reset without deleting all the games and profiles. It finally let me update the Xbox and that restored functionality of the Microsoft store. Not sure why it wouldn't let me update before all that.
  6. Brainfreze Win User

not letting me buy microsoft points

what error do you get? also, did you make a payment to your cards online within the same bank institution or through different banks?
Thema:

1. Microsoft soft let me buy he’ll let loose on my Xbox one - Similar Threads - Microsoft soft let

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?: I had a Target order for a Series X that arrived last week. One of the pieces of security tape looked messed with a bit and had some finger prints under the tape, so I returned it for a new one...
  4. How do i Find my microsoft email

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i Find my microsoft email: I have my Microsoft username just don't know my email i cant find any resources regarding this same problem a55c4a53-c5a3-4504-96de-bbb18332905e
  5. Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...: My question is if I lose access to my account , Am I entitled to my purchases if I can prove I am the person who made the purchase. d5134358-8683-4b6f-8302-cfdebd48820e
  6. How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?: My Microsoft account is unfortunately linked to a PlayStation Network account that is not my own. I am not sure how long that account has been connected to my Microsoft account, but I was only...
  7. Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label: So, i sent back my xbox elite controller a month ago for repair as the trigger was broken and covered in the warranty. I then recieved my controller back, not fixed! So i start a live chat and...
  8. Is there a way to earn the Px microsoft rewards on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to earn the Px microsoft rewards on xbox?: I can do all of the other rewards but dont own a PC eeed7e03-a016-4a10-90eb-569bebfa9e7f
  9. Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...: Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens PostData: I am from the United States and I live there 3832f2cc-1a87-497d-bb04-42dc406796ce
  10. Microsoft soft store on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft soft store on Xbox one: When i select Microsoft store on my xbox one s it loads up but its has a blue revolving circlr in the middle of the screen and when i select something it will not load up. What can i do?...