Microsoft signing me out of all devices for no reason

Discus and support Microsoft signing me out of all devices for no reason in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; When I login to my account on the free 14 day trial of xbox gamepass I get a message that says "Signing you out of all devices" after entering... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Easton Blanset, Apr 14, 2024.

1. Microsoft signing me out of all devices for no reason

When I login to my account on the free 14 day trial of xbox gamepass I get a message that says "Signing you out of all devices" after entering information correctly

:)

Easton Blanset, Apr 14, 2024
  2. F4sakenguitar Win User

signing out of all devices & consoles

Thank you! Appreciate that!
  3. Mistress Sara Win User

Hi there,

Closest thing you can do is change the password on you account which the new password will then be required to be entered before logging back into any device the account is on.
  4. The Viral Cyrix Win User

You can remove your profile from all 360 consoles at this link https://account.xbox.com/en-GB/profile/protection

However there is no option like that for xbox one or other devices. You will need to change your account password to prevent the account being used on another Xbox one .
  5. KhajiBower34 Win User

How do I fix infinite white loading screen on sign in?

I understand what you want to tell me.
    Try logging out of all devices and logging back in.
    Visit the official Microsoft website in your web browser.

Click the "Sign in" link or your profile photo in the upper right corner of the page.

Enter your email address and password associated with your Microsoft account and click "Sign in."

Once you are logged in, look for your profile or account option. It can be represented by your profile photo or a similar icon.

Click on the "Account" or "Account Settings" option. This will take you to your account settings page.

On the account settings page, look for the security or privacy section. The exact name may vary depending on the version of the Microsoft website.

Within the security or privacy section, look for the option to "Sign out of all devices" or "Manage devices."

Click that option and confirm your decision to sign out of all devices associated with your Microsoft account.

Once you've completed these steps, your Microsoft account will be signed out on all devices you were previously signed in to. This means you will need to sign in again on each device if you want to access your account.
  6. LACO711CLERK2 Win User

KEEPS SIGNING ME OUT FOR NO REASON!!!!!

Same here, mine too, and Xbox one and Xbox 360, I think it's because of their recent update
Thema:

Microsoft signing me out of all devices for no reason

1. Microsoft signing me out of all devices for no reason - Similar Threads - Microsoft signing devices

2. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code: I'm experiencing difficulties signing in to my Microsoft account to redeem an Xbox Game Pass code. Whenever I try to log in, I encounter the message "You signed out of your account. It's a good...
  3. How do I sign in with a Microsoft Account without it taking me to the xbox website?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I sign in with a Microsoft Account without it taking me to the xbox website?: I want to make a Microsoft account on my Playstation but every time I sign in it takes me to the xbox website. I don’t want that. So my question is, what do I do so I can play online with my...
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Collection won’t sign in on iPad

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection won’t sign in on iPad: So, I am having problems after opening Microsoft Solitaire Collection on my iPad. It says Signing in on the top right and it won’t let me sign in. I closed and restarted the app, signing out and...
  5. Sign in button in Microsoft Store and Xbox doesn't work

in XBoX on Windows
    Sign in button in Microsoft Store and Xbox doesn't work: I have a problem when I want to sign in to the Microsoft store, when I press the sign in button nothing happens and it keeps happening when I try to log in, this also happens on xbox...
  6. Anything Microsoft wont load or sign me in...

in XboX Insiders
    Anything Microsoft wont load or sign me in...: My router doesnt like Microsoft but ive never had an issue using it and downloading games but now it wont let me access the Microsoft store. I had to use a hotspot to log back in after microsoft...
  7. Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.: I am creating a Microsoft account in order to play on servers in Minecraft. The login webpage Microsoft sent me to is trying to make me an Xbox account, and I'm trying to get it onto my Switch....
  8. Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account: When I try to sign in to my existing account to my xbox 360 it will not let me sign in I have an account on my xbox one that's lets me sign in fine but it won't let me on my xbox 360...
  9. I can not sign in to Microsoft rewards on x box I have changed my location 10 times but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    I can not sign in to Microsoft rewards on x box I have changed my location 10 times but it...: I can not sign in to Microsoft rewards on x box I have changed my location 10 times but it is not working 85030dd0-5b81-40e2-8236-3f93c068f373
  10. I can't sign in to my Microsoft Account on my Android Device, and I need help fixing it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign in to my Microsoft Account on my Android Device, and I need help fixing it.: Recently I have gotten Minecraft Pocket Edition for my Android Phone, and when I tried to sign in to my Microsoft account on it, the "Next" button didn't do anything. I know that I correctly...