Microsoft should make the store region free and charge the TAX/VAT per country upon purchase

Discus and support Microsoft should make the store region free and charge the TAX/VAT per country upon purchase in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; the store region locked, Microsoft should look into making the store region free and can charge the TAX/VAT for the particular country a lot of us... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by IMxXPRODIGYXx, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Microsoft should make the store region free and charge the TAX/VAT per country upon purchase

the store region locked, Microsoft should look into making the store region free and can charge the TAX/VAT for the particular country

a lot of us have friends or family members in different countries and at times we would like to send then gift cards or games for xmas, birthday etc.. currently we can't send gift, codes or games unless for same region

this issue really require attention in my opinion for ease of access to xbox community with their friends or family in different countries

:)

IMxXPRODIGYXx, Jan 17, 2019
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

Microsoft should make the store region free and charge the TAX/VAT per country upon purchase

I wouldn't want to be the accountant dealing with year end.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

I think Microsoft would love to be able to do that, but they have to abide by each country/regions laws, currency & taxes, which is why there is different stores for each country.
  4. MarsNeedsTacos Win User

It's a good idea but very difficult, I'm sure MS (and any other large tech company) would love to launch in every market simultaneously. International digital distribution laws are wildly complex.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Send the money to buy content in a different region via PayPal or as an international money transfer from your bank. Problem solved.
  6. blueamcat Win User

While that would be really helpful, it really has to do with other countries laws and whatnot. I don't know if its impossible, but definitely not easy. :)
Thema:

1. Microsoft should make the store region free and charge the TAX/VAT per country upon purchase - Similar Threads - Microsoft should store

2. Here why I think Microsoft should acquire Warner bros Discovery, inc.

in XBoX on Windows
    Here why I think Microsoft should acquire Warner bros Discovery, inc.: For sources, here: https://www.reddit.com/r/MediaMergers/comments/wdt0lz/what_if_microsoft_acquired_warner_bros_discovery/?rdt=55770&sort=new, please read all of this and also check the link. The...
  3. What to do if Microsoft hasn’t fixed my Xbox Series X in 4 straight returns, what should I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    What to do if Microsoft hasn’t fixed my Xbox Series X in 4 straight returns, what should I do?: So my Xbox series X has constantly had this problem where it will just randomly shut off during use, and I have sent it in to the Microsoft repair center 4 times now. Every time I’ve gotten it...
  4. microsoft should spider-man games to all xbox’s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft should spider-man games to all xbox’s: i can’t play spider man on xbox and it’s only on ps5 and people go out of their way to buy a ps5 only to play spider man but if you were to add it to xbox it would create a more equal game...
  5. Gaming services won't install in microsoft store . What should i do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming services won't install in microsoft store . What should i do?: I am on windows 11 and i have been trying to install xbox Gaming services in the microsoft store app and on the xbox app so i could download minecraft but it keeps giving me Error Code:...
  6. There should be a section for games in Microsoft Store which shows all available games all...

in XboX Insiders
    There should be a section for games in Microsoft Store which shows all available games all...: Currently, you can only view a select amount of games segregated into different categories in the store—i.e. “New Games”, “Suggested For You”’, “Deals”, etc. I think this is too limiting. There...
  7. There should be an option to view all games menu in Microsoft Store.

in XboX Insiders
    There should be an option to view all games menu in Microsoft Store.: Currently, you can only view a select amount of games segregated into different tabs in the store--i.e. "New Games", "Suggested For You"', "Deals", etc. I think this is too limiting. There should...
  8. Should purchase of Recon Tech Special Edition Controller via Microsoft Store go toward ...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Should purchase of Recon Tech Special Edition Controller via Microsoft Store go toward ...: Should I have received reward points or VIP points for the recent (April,2017) order of the Recon Tech Special Edition Wireless Controller? During the purchase, the form suggests getting a...
  9. Support for Microsoft Jigsaw is missing... they should remove it from the Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Support for Microsoft Jigsaw is missing... they should remove it from the Store: Since Christmas Eve, Microsoft Jigsaw Premium has been iffy at best. I get in the game and sometimes I am in premium mode and sometimes I get a box flash on the screen saying my Premium...
  10. Microsoft Sudoku should be taken off-line and out of the Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Sudoku should be taken off-line and out of the Store: Sudoku has been a pain for about 2 weeks now. I uninstalled it for the umpteenth time last night before shutting down. Reinstalled it this morning and actually made it as far as the Daily...