microsoft servers absolutley rubbish cant connect to bingo

Discus and support microsoft servers absolutley rubbish cant connect to bingo in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Getting really fed up now with microsoft servers can never connect to a game without a load of hassle. Keep saying trying to connect and when it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by scouse2612, Mar 20, 2017.

1. scouse2612
    scouse2612 Guest

Getting really fed up now with microsoft servers can never connect to a game without a load of hassle. Keep saying trying to connect and when it finally does you keep getting disconnected. Come on microsoft sort it out

:)

scouse2612, Mar 20, 2017
  2. What the problem?

What the problem with Microsoft bingo? I cant play I cant connect Please fix it!!

GoldenGirl1969, Mar 20, 2017
  3. ferocis
    ferocis Guest
    Server Connection issues Microsoft Bingo

Cannot connect to Microsoft Bingo servers. This is a recurring issue but seems to be constant of the last few hours.

ferocis, Mar 20, 2017
  4. AryoAnanto Win User

Microsoft Bingo is not working. It says there is a server connection problem.

Why is Microsoft Bingo not working? It says there is a server connection problem.
    How to play server
  5. WesternCircle69 Win User

the Bingo server is not conneting

Bingo server is not connecting
  6. JetPython771727 Win User

Losing Daily Rewards since I can't get into MS Bingo.......AGAIN.

Can't get connected to Bingo server
  7. ApartScarf18987 Win User

bingo won't connect or stay connected today

having trouble connecting to bingo server
  8. LausDomini Win User

24 hours and counting

I thought something was wrong with my connection as well. I chatted with Microsoft Support this afternoon and was assured that there is no server issue for Microsoft Bingo. Uhh, I think there is!
Thema:

1. microsoft servers absolutley rubbish cant connect to bingo - Similar Threads - microsoft servers absolutley

2. Why Microsoft don't fixing there servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Microsoft don't fixing there servers: I know it's not my problem with this my xbox working fine and other app working fine Internet connection fine but my games sometimes take long time to download and sometimes stops without any...
  3. I'm logged in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I want to go to Servers to play with...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm logged in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I want to go to Servers to play with...: I just bought Minecraft on my new Nintendo Switch. I'm trying to link my accounts, but I'm having trouble doing that. I've been able to sign into my existing Microsoft account and play. However it...
  4. When will Microsoft update Game Pass Servers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will Microsoft update Game Pass Servers?: I pay money for a cloud gaming service from Microsoft, a Fortune 13 company, and all I get is endless wait times. Why should I keep my subscription? In the marketplace of entertainment if any...
  5. I cannot renew my minecraft realms server because microsoft has no record of me owning the game

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot renew my minecraft realms server because microsoft has no record of me owning the game: My Minecraft Realms server expired for some reason and won't renew, even when I manually try to renew it. I play on a Windows 10 PC. I migrated from Mojang and have been playing the game for...
  6. I am logged in on both my Microsoft and Nintendo accounts but i still can't play servers....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am logged in on both my Microsoft and Nintendo accounts but i still can't play servers....: it says that "you cannot join cross-platform games without both a microsoft account and a nintendo account. Sign in with both accounts to join Servers." a67d4412-cf25-4f14-a3a0-264eeaabe1c7
  7. Email from microsoft for account verification not being received by my mail server

in XBoX Accessibility
    Email from microsoft for account verification not being received by my mail server: Whenever I try to verify my email as required by Microsoft for long time existing email accounts, I do not receive the email. I have two accounts affected by this - *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde...
  8. Cannot join any servers/lan or realms in minecraft due to Microsoft issue.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot join any servers/lan or realms in minecraft due to Microsoft issue.: From last 3/4 days whenever i try to join any realms r any official ot futured server i get a error “You need to authenticate to Microsoft services or “we couldn’t validate your login” I did...
  9. Why hasn't Nitrado received the server payment from Microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why hasn't Nitrado received the server payment from Microsoft?: I am a first-time renter for Nitrado and wanted to rent an Xbox One Ark Survival Evolved server for me and a few friends. The server provider I chose is in Los Angeles USA and I purchased the...
  10. minecraft bedrock/poket edition server joining issue by Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft bedrock/poket edition server joining issue by Microsoft: minecraft bedrock/poket edition got issues when you trying to join server, it’s impossible to join servers from 1.18 or 1.19 versions, A error *you have to authenticate to Microsoft service* This...