Microsoft sent me a SECOND HAND XBONE

Discus and support Microsoft sent me a SECOND HAND XBONE in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; MS have always sent refurbished consoles out for warranty repairs. Its much quicker than repairing and returning your console. If its got a loose... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dubbmented, Jan 12, 2014.

  1. WillSmithVXR
    WillSmithVXR Guest

    Microsoft sent me a SECOND HAND XBONE


    MS have always sent refurbished consoles out for warranty repairs. Its much quicker than repairing and returning your console.

    If its got a loose faceplate ITS FAULTY - send it back again (for another refurb).

    If you wanted a new console you should have returned it to wherever you bought it. If it was MS Online I guess its a good reason not to buy from MS.
     
    WillSmithVXR, Oct 31, 2018
    #31
  2. MurderTramp17 Win User

    Microsoft sent me a SECOND HAND XBONE

    Polygon reported that indeed they were offering one game off of a specific list as a digital download for the affected of the disc drive errors but no specifics on time limit or availability was specified. I'm just speaking within the warranty terms that
    you agreed to upon purchasing the item. If you want more information on the 'free game' I'd suggest you ask Microsoft
  3. Burnin TODI Win User

    Microsoft sent me a SECOND HAND XBONE

    Can't you go to UPS (shipper) with a claim if they broke it??
  4. Dubbmented Win User

    Microsoft sent me a SECOND HAND XBONE

    They said this type of fault is due to the transportation and that the console is fully functional and there is nothing they can do..

    when I asked for some free games like Ryse or Forza 5 they said.. they are not able to do this as a special team is working on it so I can get those games.. um wtf ? So I got Killer instinct, Xbox fitness and an avatar shirt..

    SERIOUSLY ?!>
  5. Dubbmented Win User

    Microsoft sent me a SECOND HAND XBONE

    Yes, but that's not the point.

    I as the consumer have purchased a BRAND NEW console, I won't accept a SECOND HAND one.

    without some sort of compensation.
  6. Dubbmented Win User

    Microsoft sent me a SECOND HAND XBONE

    I am at the moment..

    but seriously have they got a pack of monkeys working back there,

    they have no idea whats going on..

    and giving me no resolution
Thema:

Microsoft sent me a SECOND HAND XBONE

Loading...
  1. Microsoft sent me a SECOND HAND XBONE - Similar Threads - Microsoft sent SECOND

  2. Need Help Recovering Microsoft Account – Not Receiving Code, Want It Sent to Main Email

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Need Help Recovering Microsoft Account – Not Receiving Code, Want It Sent to Main Email: Need Help Recovering Microsoft Account – Not Receiving Code, Want It Sent to Main Email Hi there, I'm trying to get back into my Microsoft account, but I'm stuck in the recovery process and not...
  3. So, Microsoft is asking me for a code that is sent to my outlook email, but when I go to...

    in XBoX on Windows
    So, Microsoft is asking me for a code that is sent to my outlook email, but when I go to...: I bought Minecraft for my desktop and when I went to login with my Microsoft account, it says, "Because you're accessing sensitive info, we'll send a code to ***********@outlook.com to verify your...
  4. I submitted my Microsoft rewards points for $10 gift card and y’all sent me a code that was...

    in XBoX on Windows
    I submitted my Microsoft rewards points for $10 gift card and y’all sent me a code that was...: I submitted my Microsoft rewards points for $10 gift card and y’all sent me a code that was longer than 25 digits 693b9e2e-a6e1-4d2c-8fb4-4e69f39bac21
  5. Microsoft rewards not sent.

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft rewards not sent.: I spent my Microsoft rewards points on a $50 gift card, but my gift card balance remains at $0.40. I never got a reciept in the email either. Worse, I can’t spend my remaining points on anything,...
  6. my freind sent me a game on microsoft and its been over twelve hours and it hasnt come through

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    my freind sent me a game on microsoft and its been over twelve hours and it hasnt come through: my freind sent me a game on microsoft and its been over twelve hours and it hasnt come through 83dc306e-9325-46d7-8245-1759f24ea50d
  7. Will Microsoft ban my account after someone sent thousands of bots to follow my account?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Will Microsoft ban my account after someone sent thousands of bots to follow my account?: I was playing CODMW3, the old one, and random bots started following my account. I’m wondering if Microsoft will think that I bought followers and whether that is something that could get me...
  8. Xbox elite 2 controller left joystick has a bump after I sent it to Microsoft to fix the...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite 2 controller left joystick has a bump after I sent it to Microsoft to fix the...: I sent Microsoft my Xbox Elite 2 controller for a work order to fix a problem where the left bumper click is not registering. When I received the controller, the left bumper is fixed but the left...
  9. Last year I sent feedback suggesting Microsoft allow streaming of non Game Pass games, a...

    in XboX Insiders
    Last year I sent feedback suggesting Microsoft allow streaming of non Game Pass games, a...: www.tomsguide.com/news/xbox-cloud-gaming-select-titles “We’re excited to share that later this year, it’s our intent to roll out the ability for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members to play, from the...
  10. What do I do if Microsoft sent me a replacement controller but it has stick drift?

    in XBoX on Windows
    What do I do if Microsoft sent me a replacement controller but it has stick drift?: Earlier this week I ordered a replacement Wireless Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller for $86 cause my other one broke, and it arrived today, but when I tested it the left stick drifts towards the...