Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.

Discus and support Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am creating a Microsoft account in order to play on servers in Minecraft. The login webpage Microsoft sent me to is trying to make me an Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Confuzzled Newbie, Apr 1, 2024.

1. Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.

I am creating a Microsoft account in order to play on servers in Minecraft. The login webpage Microsoft sent me to is trying to make me an Xbox account, and I'm trying to get it onto my Switch. What do I do?

:)

Confuzzled Newbie, Apr 1, 2024
  2. Kathy A. Win User

I need help. I'm trying to connect to my switch with my Microsoft account but when ever I finish filling it out it takes me to an Xbox screen, asking me to sign in. I don't have Xbox. I have ps4

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you're having trouble connecting your Microsoft account to your Nintendo Switch. It sounds like you may have accidentally clicked on the Xbox sign-in page instead of the Nintendo Switch sign-in page.

To connect your Microsoft account to your Nintendo Switch, please follow these steps:

1. On your Nintendo Switch, go to System Settings > Users > Add User.

2. Create a new user account and select "Sign in using a Microsoft account."

3. Follow the prompts to sign in to your Microsoft account and link it to your Nintendo Switch.

If you continue to have trouble, please let me know and I'll do my best to assist you further.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. TheSolidGameBox Win User

"You cannot play on Realms because of how your Microsoft Account is set up." Nintendo Switch

Try signing out of your microsoft account and signing back in on your nintendo switch.
  4. Darhyl Amizola Win User

I'm logged in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I want to go to Servers to play with friends. How do I log into Minecraft Servers and link my Microsoft account and Nintendo account?

Hi Shiloh! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Minecraft on Nintendo Switch.

If you haven't done this already, kindly follow these workarounds according to Microsoft Agent | Moderator Tomm_A: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...nt-to-my/e85f1fcf-61b0-4316-9c21-c689780cf34a

"It seems that you are trying to connect your Microsoft account to your Nintendo Switch. Let us check and see on what we can do to help resolve your concern in a timely manner.

To connect your Microsoft account to your Nintendo Switch, follow these steps:

Open Minecraft on Your Nintendo Switch:

Launch the Minecraft game on your Nintendo Switch.

Sign In with a Microsoft Account:

Click on “Sign in with a Microsoft account” when prompted.

This will provide you with a unique 8-digit code.

Visit the Provided Link:

On your computer or mobile device, go to the link provided: aka.ms/remoteconnect.

Enter the 8-digit code from your Nintendo Switch.

Sign In with Your Microsoft Account:

Sign in with your Microsoft account (the same account you use for Xbox Live or other Microsoft services).

Confirm the Connection:

Once you’ve signed in, confirm that you want to connect your Microsoft account to your Nintendo Switch. It is done.

Your Microsoft account is now linked to your Nintendo Switch, and you can enjoy cross-platform play and access your Minecraft worlds.

Remember that this process allows you to play Minecraft with your Microsoft account across different platforms. "

If the issue persists, I highly recommend you reach out to Nintendo Switch Support for further assistance as they have the tools and resources to properly investigate this:

https://www.nintendo.com/my/support/switch/index.html

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Minecraft PE won't link to my Microsoft account

Hello animeshadowpanda,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are getting an error when you try linking your Microsoft account to Minecraft for the Nintendo Switch. We recommend
    signing in to the Xbox website with your Microsoft account. This will create an Xbox profile for the account. Xbox profile information is necessary on a Microsoft account in order
    for you to link it to Minecraft for the Nintendo Switch. Be sure to let us know the results
    animeshadowpanda!
  6. Chelsey Schrand Win User

Trying to sign on to my Microsoft account on minecraft for switch.

This is not the first time I've signed into my Microsoft account for minecraft or Nintendo switch. I have tried multiple wifi connections, and the only error code it gives me is error code 500 and says xbox live cannot complete this request. I am able to log into my Microsoft account on the regular Microsoft website, just doesn't work for the website to connect it to my minecraft for nintendo switch
Thema:

Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.

1. Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch. - Similar Threads - Microsoft sends account

2. Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label: So, i sent back my xbox elite controller a month ago for repair as the trigger was broken and covered in the warranty. I then recieved my controller back, not fixed! So i start a live chat and...
  3. Does Microsoft always send back faulty controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Microsoft always send back faulty controllers?: Around 6 months ago I decided to buy an Xbox Series S, all was fine except that after only weeks of use, the controller was drifting to a point of being unusable. I then bought another, it came...
  4. How to unfreeze account and, why does Microsoft not send me an email?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to unfreeze account and, why does Microsoft not send me an email?: When I try to login to my xbox account it asks for password which I forgot so i click send me a code via email. It never sends me a code. I copy and paste my email to verify it multiple times and...
  5. Hi Microsoft verificaition code is not sending to my Gmail account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi Microsoft verificaition code is not sending to my Gmail account: I've followed every step through trouble shooting can I talk with an agent please? 04a58b66-9cb5-4e54-bcf9-6922964448fa
  6. i purchase minecraft and sign in with my microsoft account and and send send code pin and i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i purchase minecraft and sign in with my microsoft account and and send send code pin and i...: i purchase minecraft and sign in with my microsoft account and and send send code pin and i check my code pin and it didnt send whats the problem 219bb7e3-32ae-4ddb-a43b-d96ec79d337f
  7. Microsoft support sending us in circles trying to recover an account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft support sending us in circles trying to recover an account: Xbox account sending a confirmation email to an email that no longer exists. No microsoft team member has helped. Over the phone just leads to automation that gives steps that just leads us in...
  8. "We cannot send a text message to this number" when creating a new Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    "We cannot send a text message to this number" when creating a new Microsoft account: I'm trying to create a new Microsoft account, but when I enter a phone number it asks me to verify, I get the "We cannot send a text message to this number. I tried two different phone numbers and...
  9. My child’s account has been locked and Microsoft will not send me a code to unlock!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My child’s account has been locked and Microsoft will not send me a code to unlock!: I got my kids an Xbox Series X for Christmas. I set up a child account for each of them - three in total. They each have a controller, set up to automatically log them into their account....
  10. I'm not getting the code that microsoft is supposed to send me to verify my account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm not getting the code that microsoft is supposed to send me to verify my account.: We emailed a code to …. Please enter the code to sign in. I have been stucked there for the past 3 or 4 days. I cant acces to my account to get the xbox game pass cause I haven't gotten the...