Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Combo Black Keyboard and mouse key replacement

Discus and support Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Combo Black Keyboard and mouse key replacement in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello All, I have the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Combo Black Keyboard and mouse and my i key is broken. Instead of purchasing a new keyboard I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Amanda Wiffen, Aug 23, 2023.

1. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Combo Black Keyboard and mouse key replacement

Hello All, I have the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Combo Black Keyboard and mouse and my i key is broken. Instead of purchasing a new keyboard I was hoping to get a replacement i key

:)

Amanda Wiffen, Aug 23, 2023
  2. Mauro Sarlat Win User

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Combo Black Keyboard and mouse key replacement

3. Amanda Wiffen Win User

Hi Mauro, it is not within warranty period. what are my other options
  4. Mauro Sarlat Win User

Hi Amanda.

My name is Mauro and am glad to assist you, we are sorry for this incident however you have to use the link below for hardware warranty and assistance:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/warranty

Thanks,
    Mauro
  5. gasinclair Win User

keyboard for messaging

LOS Reaper's trick doesn't work with my Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse. Gutted. I NEED a wireless mouse & keyboard connection. IE via the controller is a nasty experience.
  6. MateusFontana Win User

Warranty for Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop (keyboard & mouse)

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. I'm sorry you're having this kind of experience with one of Microsoft's accessories.

There is a similar mention to yours in one of the community threads, I recommend that you read this thread which was answered by one of the community moderators. Access this topic through the link below, please.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/surface/for...

*Thank you in advance for contacting us, I hope this can help you.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Combo Black Keyboard and mouse key replacement - Similar Threads - Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?: I had a Target order for a Series X that arrived last week. One of the pieces of security tape looked messed with a bit and had some finger prints under the tape, so I returned it for a new one...
  4. How do i Find my microsoft email

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i Find my microsoft email: I have my Microsoft username just don't know my email i cant find any resources regarding this same problem a55c4a53-c5a3-4504-96de-bbb18332905e
  5. Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...: My question is if I lose access to my account , Am I entitled to my purchases if I can prove I am the person who made the purchase. d5134358-8683-4b6f-8302-cfdebd48820e
  6. How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?: My Microsoft account is unfortunately linked to a PlayStation Network account that is not my own. I am not sure how long that account has been connected to my Microsoft account, but I was only...
  7. Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label: So, i sent back my xbox elite controller a month ago for repair as the trigger was broken and covered in the warranty. I then recieved my controller back, not fixed! So i start a live chat and...
  8. Is there a way to earn the Px microsoft rewards on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to earn the Px microsoft rewards on xbox?: I can do all of the other rewards but dont own a PC eeed7e03-a016-4a10-90eb-569bebfa9e7f
  9. I have mislaid the blue tooth for my microsoft sculpt keyboard. Can I get a replacement...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have mislaid the blue tooth for my microsoft sculpt keyboard. Can I get a replacement...: Purchased 21-1-2023 Model umber 1559 1558 1496. 99977a6c-8e65-42af-8ae2-64da1f7ba155
  10. The dongle of my Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard and mouse broke and I want a...

in XBoX on Windows
    The dongle of my Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard and mouse broke and I want a...: The dongle of my Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard and mouse broke and I want a replacement or repair as it is almost new. I would like to talk to an agent 531d6ac0-3349-438d-914d-7dec0049e810