Microsoft says my email doesn't exist, then when I try to make a new account with that...

Discus and support Microsoft says my email doesn't exist, then when I try to make a new account with that... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have attempted to make a new account, however it won't let me with the email that I am using. When I request to make a new email it tells me that an... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by D_M_Anderson, Sep 7, 2023.

1. D_M_Anderson
    D_M_Anderson Guest

Microsoft says my email doesn't exist, then when I try to make a new account with that...

I have attempted to make a new account, however it won't let me with the email that I am using. When I request to make a new email it tells me that an account exists for that email already. So I follow through all the steps that it lays out, get the username, and then try with the username, but I don't know the password. So it wants me to recover the account, so I use the email - and it once again tells me that the email doesn't work

I have tried to recover it using the username and emails, but because I created it a while ago, I no longer have the card that I used to purchase anything with. And I do not remember the password for it, or we wouldn't have this issue of me needing to try and reset and recover it

:)

D_M_Anderson, Sep 7, 2023
  2. TimB101 Win User

Microsoft says my email doesn't exist, then when I try to make a new account with that email, it says that it does exist and to log in with that

Hi,

I'm Tim, an Independent Advisor here and a Microsoft user like you. I don't work for Microsoft and do not have access to any of your data on their system.

Have you tried using the recovery form to regain access to the account?

Seems this would be the last option for you to take considering your circumstances:-

https://account.live.com/acsr

It can take up to 72 hours to receive a response from Microsoft so please be patient.

I hope this information helps. If you have any questions, please let me know and I'll be glad to assist you further or If you find it helpful, you can mark this comment as the answer.

Kind regards

Tim
  3. Verified✔5 Win User

Xbox One Signing In Issue

No it says it doesn't exist but when I try signing in with a new email on my Xbox it says it exists or something.
  4. noRXOR Win User

I removed an email as an alias, i get that its permanently deleted but can that same email be used to create a new account?

Im pretty sure its deleted because thats what other microsoft posts said about the same thing, but it still says it exists when i try to sign into my xbox account but when i try to sign into microsoft it says it doesn't exist and doesn't allow me to make another one?
  5. ItsLuuh Win User

Hacked Account

My Google account it's been already recovered, but, for example when I try to login with the same email on microsoft it says the account doesn't exist. It did but the hacker changed email and know here i am trying to get it, hope there is a resolution.
  6. Wilfulgnu Win User

my account is hacked by rambler.ru

my account is hacked by a rambler.ru account and i think they changed my email, it says "That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different account or get a new one"
Thema:

1. Microsoft says my email doesn't exist, then when I try to make a new account with that... - Similar Threads - Microsoft says email

2. i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet"

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet": i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet" and ive been trying anything and everytime i go into settings on microsoft store my whole microsoft crashes...
  3. My microsoft rewards says that rewards are suspended

in XBoX on Windows
    My microsoft rewards says that rewards are suspended: Hi, my microsoft rewards says that rewards are suspended and I don't know why can you tell me how do I reactivate them as I want to redeem them, and when I tried to fill out the form the boxes...
  4. It says that I am already logined on Microsoft account even tho I am not and I don't Rember...

in XBoX Accessibility
    It says that I am already logined on Microsoft account even tho I am not and I don't Rember...: It says I am already logined in Microsoft account even tho I am not and I don't remember what password I used 0e9f2469-98bb-4d88-8675-dc6aece1eb06
  5. Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...: Now I don't know if I can still retrieve that account but respond if you have some answers. 7325936b-404b-4154-950a-cedcc8da6c36
  6. I got an email this morning saying that Microsoft had initiated a refund request. I haven’t...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got an email this morning saying that Microsoft had initiated a refund request. I haven’t...: I got this email this morning saying that Microsoft had initiated my refund request providing a reference number and everything. I compared the email that I received this morning to a previous...
  7. i've changed my microsoft account email and now it says i dont own minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    i've changed my microsoft account email and now it says i dont own minecraft: i've changed my microsoft account email and now it says i dont own minecraft what should i do? 8b70a3c1-e664-43f3-b6f8-3b5ed77df447
  8. I have lost my microsoft email and apparently it doesnt say that the email actually exists...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have lost my microsoft email and apparently it doesnt say that the email actually exists...: the previous email was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** and i would like to log back into my microsoft account so i can access my minecraft account which was after...
  9. my microsoft account got its email changed and now its says it doesnt exist

in XBoX Accessibility
    my microsoft account got its email changed and now its says it doesnt exist: my microsoft account got its email changed and now its says it doesnt exist. so recently i was playing in my micraft account that had my microsoft account linked to it and some pleople offered me...
  10. Hacked, Email Changed all in under 1 minute. Microsoft says they cannot recover my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hacked, Email Changed all in under 1 minute. Microsoft says they cannot recover my...: Somehow someone got my email and password for my Microsoft account. I got about 4 emails of account changes, all in around 1 minutes time. I went down the "Account Recovery" rabbit hole to be told...