Microsoft roblox thinks that I am using phone and it gives me the mobile controller UI

Discus and support Microsoft roblox thinks that I am using phone and it gives me the mobile controller UI in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Apparently Microsoft Roblox think that I am on Mobile and it gives me the UI and Controller settings for mobile but I am not, I have read the others... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Juztine Matic, Jul 26, 2023.

1. Microsoft roblox thinks that I am using phone and it gives me the mobile controller UI

Apparently Microsoft Roblox think that I am on Mobile and it gives me the UI and Controller settings for mobile but I am not, I have read the others posts similarly to this and have reached of the conclusion that the problem is Windows Ink and stuff, so I tried to do and follow the steps that appeared in the posts and it didn't worked. Until I deleted my XP-Pen driver and unplugged my XP-Pen tablet then restarted my PC then my Microsoft Roblox would go back working properly. Then for confirmation, I reinstalled the XP-Pen driver and plugged my XP-Pen tablet and restarted the PC, the mobile controller options will appear again.

Now what would I like to ask is that, is it possible to fix or is there a way for it(having the keyboard controller options) without having to delete the XP-Pen Driver because I need for my work.

Here is the screenshots of the said problem:

https://imgur.com/a/HwSWIuw

:)

Juztine Matic, Jul 26, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Microsoft roblox thinks that I am using phone and it gives me the mobile controller UI

Hello Juztine, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.

Not a Microsoft employee.

I'm sorry to hear you're having some conflict when trying to play Roblox and your XP-Pen tablet is connected.

I would like to let you know that in situations like these (in-game / specific game issues), the recommended action is to reach out to the dedicated game support and report the problem. You can do it by visiting the next link:

https://www.roblox.com/support

Meanwhile, you can opt to download the launcher available on their official website and verify if the same issue with your XP-Pen driver persists or not.

In case you need to review when it's necessary to reach Microsoft support or the dedicated game support, please visit this article:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  3. ChipotlTurtle Win User

Microsoft Store Roblox Voice Chat

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing.. On mobile it works for me but not on the Microsoft Store edition of Roblox\..
  4. DeniqL Win User

Roblox thinks I am playing on mobile

Hi,Max!I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Try disabling these options to see if it works

Right click windows logo >

Device Manager >

Human Interface Devices >

Disable the following: "compliant pen" - "compliant touch screen"
  5. max H.1 Win User

Roblox thinks I am playing on mobile

I couldn't find "compliant pen" or "compliant touch screen", but I did find "compliant touch pad". If I disable this, will it do the same as disabling those?
    [​IMG]
  6. Kathy A. Win User

Roblox thinks I'm using mobile?

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Community Moderator
Thema:

1. Microsoft roblox thinks that I am using phone and it gives me the mobile controller UI - Similar Threads - Microsoft roblox thinks

2. How to install microsoft roblox?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to install microsoft roblox?: Dear Microsoft, I cannot install Roblox because when I go to the Microsoft Store Roblox doesnt even appear what do I do? a61f8f05-4ed6-4b7e-aa50-5b2b127a5f56
  3. Microsoft Roblox App crash - Event Viewer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Roblox App crash - Event Viewer: Games constantly crashing. Roblox Microsoft App. Heres the event log. Whats going on?? My last post has been ignored....
  4. My Microsoft Apps are not working on my PC, and I want to download the Roblox Microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft Apps are not working on my PC, and I want to download the Roblox Microsoft...: but other Microsoft apps are working like Microsoft Edge, Settings, ETC. 0644f333-db2a-436f-9fd9-fa9a7e0a2bf8
  5. Roblox wont open in Microsoft store and also in Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox wont open in Microsoft store and also in Xbox app: Description of the problem: When I click to open it, a window appears with a white background and the roblox symbol in the middle and after a few seconds it closes. When I tried to open roblox...
  6. Shiftlock moves my mouse away in microsoft store roblox version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shiftlock moves my mouse away in microsoft store roblox version: Hello! I have an issue with the shiftlock version of roblox (microsoft store). Whenever I turn it on, it works like normal. But my actual computer mouse doesn't get locked! For example, since I...
  7. why does my roblox from microsoft store thinking im playing in mobile but im using my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does my roblox from microsoft store thinking im playing in mobile but im using my...: i downloaded roblox from microsoft store but then all of a sudden it thinks im playing on mobile but im playing on computer that is windows 10 how do i fix it b04e1dc1-6b82-48ac-b24d-21f1ff20e07b
  8. Microsoft store version of roblox thinks im on mobile.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store version of roblox thinks im on mobile.: The microsoft store client of roblox thinks im on mobile, i do have the actual roblox client installed, but im trying to find a fix for this. My roblox game is up to date....
  9. Why does The Microsoft version of Roblox thinks im on mobile even though I play on laptop...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does The Microsoft version of Roblox thinks im on mobile even though I play on laptop...: Although my screen is a touch pad, I dont use it for gaming. It's giving me mobile buttons on the screen (run button, punch buttom, etc) and I cant get rid of them. But on the normal Roblox app...
  10. Microsoft Edition Roblox thinks that im on a mobile device

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Edition Roblox thinks that im on a mobile device: WHenever i try to play a roblox game, it thinks im on a mobile device for some reason. It makes games hard to play and is really confusing. [img] f4bc16fc-482f-437a-ba2e-7bcc9f6df78a