Microsoft Robbed me plz help

Discus and support Microsoft Robbed me plz help in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I purchased on 12/25/21 forza horizon 5 deluxe edition for $77.21 but it double billed my account how can i fix this? I want to keep the game but two... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by daltonyounker, Dec 28, 2021.

1. Microsoft Robbed me plz help

I purchased on 12/25/21 forza horizon 5 deluxe edition for $77.21 but it double billed my account how can i fix this? I want to keep the game but two charges of $77.21 is ridiculous. and when i call the support number it refers me to the help website and when i go to the website it gives me the number to call. i keep getting put in circles. what can i do to get ahold of someone. i play this forza game on pc using the xbox app

:)

daltonyounker, Dec 28, 2021
  2. XBF - Evie Win User

Hello dalonyounker,

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well. Let us check on this together so you can get back to gaming

Your account does show that you were refunded a charge of $77.21 for Forza Horizon 5 Deluxe Edition on 12/26. Please keep in mind that refunds can take up to 7 business days to appear into your bank account, and sometimes can take as long as 30 days depending on your institution. We recommend contacting your bank to learn more about these transactions if you still do not see the refund by the allotted time.

Additionally, please take a look at your Microsoft account order history to confirm any purchases/refunds.

Microsoft account | Order history

We also recommend that instead of calling our support website outright that you use the link below to request a refund for a digital game.

Request a refund for digital games | Xbox Support

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know if these suggestions help. Additionally, if there is any misunderstanding or clarification needed, please reply to this response.

Sincerely,

XBF – Evie

Xbox Customer Success Manager

Microsoft Community
  3. Robbed man Win User

Microsoft robbed me

Hey, I'm not going to sue or anything because of the EA subscription, but I lost money, and more importantly, a lot of nerves. Never mind, let’s let go of Ea Play, I hope that they will at least return the money for the ultimate, because they themselves wrote that they RETURNED the money, although they don’t have any, but I’ll wait. I hope that as you said within 3 and 5 business days... But if they still don’t return the money, I simply have no words, I don’t know what to do.

And yes, Microsoft has fallen forever in my eyes, this “small” company doesn’t even have proper technical support, they can’t hire damn people? Okay, this is a really cool IT company, why don’t they develop a NORMAL damn bot? Damn shame not the company
  4. Smwutches Win User

Microsoft robbed me

And where is the logic of this? I had a 12 month subscription to E Play, okay, it was converted to Ultimate and became 5 months. But now think about it and find the logical chain, there were 12 months of EA and 1 month of Ultimate, they will return to me (I hope, because I have lost faith in Microsoft) the funds for only 1 month of Ultimate, where are the funds for the annual subscription of EA or where is it itself?
    When you added the Ultimate, it did warn you of this and did state that once the conversion took place it cannot be reverted. Since your EA was cancelled when you converted it to Ultimate, you were only able to refund the Ultimate. If you had wanted to refund the EA, you would have had to do so before converting it to Ultimate.

You can request a call back or chat with support at http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  5. Robbed man Win User

Microsoft robbed me

And where is the logic of this? I had a 12 month subscription to E Play, okay, it was converted to Ultimate and became 5 months. But now think about it and find the logical chain, there were 12 months of EA and 1 month of Ultimate, they will return to me (I hope, because I have lost faith in Microsoft) the funds for only 1 month of Ultimate, where are the funds for the annual subscription of EA or where is it itself?

And apart from all this, where the hell is Microsoft's normal support? This is a very big company and it has such shameful support, you can’t even get in touch with a real person, okay, if bots and so on could solve problems, but they can’t do that
  6. Smwutches Win User

Microsoft robbed me

When you added the Ultimate and it converted your EA Play, the EA Play would have been cancelled at that time in order to do the conversion (which you agreed to when completing that transaction). So by cancelling Game Pass Ultimate, you cancelled everything.

As far as the refund, it can typically take at least 3 to 5 business days to receive a refund after it has been approved, but can take longer depending on the bank.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Robbed me plz help - Similar Threads - Microsoft Robbed plz

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?: I had a Target order for a Series X that arrived last week. One of the pieces of security tape looked messed with a bit and had some finger prints under the tape, so I returned it for a new one...
  4. How do i Find my microsoft email

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i Find my microsoft email: I have my Microsoft username just don't know my email i cant find any resources regarding this same problem a55c4a53-c5a3-4504-96de-bbb18332905e
  5. Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...: My question is if I lose access to my account , Am I entitled to my purchases if I can prove I am the person who made the purchase. d5134358-8683-4b6f-8302-cfdebd48820e
  6. How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?: My Microsoft account is unfortunately linked to a PlayStation Network account that is not my own. I am not sure how long that account has been connected to my Microsoft account, but I was only...
  7. Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label: So, i sent back my xbox elite controller a month ago for repair as the trigger was broken and covered in the warranty. I then recieved my controller back, not fixed! So i start a live chat and...
  8. Is there a way to earn the Px microsoft rewards on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to earn the Px microsoft rewards on xbox?: I can do all of the other rewards but dont own a PC eeed7e03-a016-4a10-90eb-569bebfa9e7f
  9. Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...: Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens PostData: I am from the United States and I live there 3832f2cc-1a87-497d-bb04-42dc406796ce
  10. Microsoft is trying to rob me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft is trying to rob me?: Hey,I've owned cold war just about since drop. Suddenly it says I don't own it and it's trying to make me repurchase. I've followed the instructions on several posts but none of it works....