Microsoft Rewards states "Oops! Looks like you are on the go"

Discus and support Microsoft Rewards states "Oops! Looks like you are on the go" in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Can't access rewards says "Oops! Looks like you are on the go" "Microsoft Rewards offers are available in one country/region each day" I have NOT been... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Oh I Say, Jul 6, 2023.

1. Oh I Say
    Oh I Say Guest

Can't access rewards says "Oops! Looks like you are on the go" "Microsoft Rewards offers are available in one country/region each day"

I have NOT been anywhere, laptop shows I'm still in uk as does mobile and series x yet all give the same message when trying to access my account???

Any ideas?

Thanks

Mark

:)

Oh I Say, Jul 6, 2023
  2. Janet_C Win User

I understand your frustration, unfortunately only they have access to the Rewards system, as it is an independent service, so it is recommended that you send another report.

Another option you can try is to use a different network, for example mobile data.

In these threads you can see other users with the same problem

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

In the first one (which is in Spanish), it is mentioned that the main problem was using VPN, but in the second one they never used it.

Remember that this is a public forum and that those of us who participate in it are common players, I am not part of Microsoft support nor can I enter the system, the only thing I can do is provide you with information that might help you.

Regards
  3. Oh I Say Win User

My country and region were not showing united kingdom i have changed that, though it concerns me as to why they were blank??

My IP address is UK

I have tried rewards, same on Series X, Laptop and phone "Oops!..."

This has NOT resolved the issue

I am not going to waste my time contacting rewards support since I am still awaiting a response from two months ago!
  4. Janet_C Win User

Hello!

I'm a Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you.

Check that your region is correctly configured through this web site

https://account.microsoft.com/profile

If everything is in order and your internet provider is giving you an IP address corresponding to your country, you should report the problem to Rewards support through this website

https://rewards.bing.com/support

Best Regards.
  5. VJSComputing Win User

Rewards App not working

On XBOX Series X the Microsoft Rewards app hangs and when it does open minutes later, and you click on the weekly it gives an "oops, looks like something went wrong service unavailable" error with only an exit
  6. Alex Lowell Win User

I tried to redeem on Microsoft rewards 5$ xbox gift card but this error is comming and I can't redeem

I changed my region in ms rewards but it comes oops you are on the go
Thema:

1. Microsoft Rewards states "Oops! Looks like you are on the go" - Similar Threads - Microsoft Rewards states

2. Is there a way to earn the Px microsoft rewards on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to earn the Px microsoft rewards on xbox?: I can do all of the other rewards but dont own a PC eeed7e03-a016-4a10-90eb-569bebfa9e7f
  3. Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...: Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens PostData: I am from the United States and I live there 3832f2cc-1a87-497d-bb04-42dc406796ce
  4. I have no Microsoft Rewards catalog on my Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I have no Microsoft Rewards catalog on my Xbox.: I have put in 4 tickets to Microsoft Rewards with ZERO help. They close out the tickets with no response as to what they’ve done. I cannot redeem my points online because I keep getting an error...
  5. Microsoft rewards not giving credit for loggins

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards not giving credit for loggins: I have not been getting credit for daily logins, I was at 21 weeks when it switched to this new reward system, I log in at least once a day, weather it's on the app or on console I log in at least...
  6. No me deja entrar a la app de Microsoft rewards

in XboX Insiders
    No me deja entrar a la app de Microsoft rewards: Hola, soy usuario de xbox y cuando voy a la app de Microsoft rewards, me sale "parece que algo salió mal, inténtalo mas tarde" me metí a los puntos rewards desde el perfíl pero me sale lo mismo,...
  7. How to redeem gift cards i got from xbox microsoft rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    How to redeem gift cards i got from xbox microsoft rewards: I got a Roblox gift card from my microsoft rewards points on Xbox, however, i cant seem to find out how to access it. 7d0d4407-ac76-4f78-8b06-791e8f9304f7
  8. Xbox One Microsoft Rewards set to auto redeem randomly, wont let me cancel even after doing so.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Microsoft Rewards set to auto redeem randomly, wont let me cancel even after doing so.: Alright so today I was looking at some gift cards on my Xbox One to see what I could get in the future, and I was looking at auto redeem, for some reason the 10$ Xbox Gift Card option was set to...
  9. Robux - Microsoft Reward

in XBoX on Windows
    Robux - Microsoft Reward: Has the robux gift card been removed? I can’t find it anywhere. cd4a8344-2434-49f1-843e-b20280451b34
  10. Microsoft bing rewards not having the league of legends rewards available in the philippines.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft bing rewards not having the league of legends rewards available in the philippines.: hi ,I have a question about the microsoft bing rewards not having the league of legends rewards available in the philippines. i dont know if its just out of stock or its not just available here in...