Microsoft rewards region issue

Discus and support Microsoft rewards region issue in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi I am from Pakistan my issue is that I have a Xbox one and the Microsoft rewards region issue is occurring and I have tried everything by changing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Jonathan Wick, Aug 27, 2023.

1. Microsoft rewards region issue

Hi I am from Pakistan my issue is that I have a Xbox one and the Microsoft rewards region issue is occurring and I have tried everything by changing DNS and etc but the issue is not resolving I request Microsoft to resolve my issue

:)

Jonathan Wick, Aug 27, 2023
  2. XBLRewards8 Win User

My Account

Hello FurtiveLucho,

Your deposit is being prevented due to a mismatch between your Spanish Rewards Account region and your Chilean Microsoft Account region. Since your Rewards Account is a separate entity from your Microsoft Account, migrating your Microsoft Account region
    will not also change your Rewards Account region. Therefore, when your Rewards Account attempts a deposit in one regional currency, it cannot complete when your Microsoft Account is of a differing currency.

However, this issue can be fixed by heading over to the Microsoft Commerce page at (https://commerce.microsoft.com) to update your Microsoft account to match your Xbox Live Rewards location. Since Chile is not
    a eligible Rewards region, this is the only way to resolve this issue.
  3. XBLRewards8 Win User

Not depositing credits.

Hello glen hunt au,

Your deposit is being prevented due to a mismatch between your Australian Rewards Account region and your South African Microsoft Account region. Since your Rewards Account is a separate entity from your Microsoft Account, migrating your Microsoft Account
    region will not also change your Rewards Account region. Therefore, when your Rewards Account attempts a deposit in one regional currency, it cannot complete when your Microsoft Account is of a differing currency.

However, this issue can be fixed by heading over to the Microsoft Commerce page at (https://commerce.microsoft.com) to update your Microsoft account to match your Australian Xbox Live Rewards location. Since South
    Africa is not a Rewards Region, this is the only solution for this issue.
  4. XBLRewards8 Win User

cant claim rewards points

Hello xXFocusRocketXx,

Your deposit is being prevented due to a mismatch between your US Rewards Account region and your Colombian Microsoft Account region. Since your Rewards Account is a separate entity from your Microsoft Account, migrating your Microsoft Account region will
    not also change your Rewards Account region. Therefore, when your Rewards Account attempts a deposit in one regional currency, it cannot complete when your Microsoft Account is of a differing currency.

However, this issue can be fixed by heading over to the Microsoft Commerce page at (https://commerce.microsoft.com) to update your Microsoft account to match your Xbox Live Rewards location. Since Colombia is
    not a eligible Rewards region, this is the only resolution for this issue.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

Xbox is not available in Pakistan, and you are not allowed to access services, including Rewards, from unsupported regions. Doing so can lead to account and hardware bans

Support cannot help you from an unsupported region

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/regions
  6. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Hello Jonathan how are you?

My name is Ezequiel I'm an Independent Consultant.

I suggest you contact Microsoft rewards support, this is the link.

https://rewards.bing.com/support

I'm sure the Microsoft rewards technical team will answer all your questions.
Thema:

1. Microsoft rewards region issue - Similar Threads - Microsoft rewards region

2. Is there a way to earn the Px microsoft rewards on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to earn the Px microsoft rewards on xbox?: I can do all of the other rewards but dont own a PC eeed7e03-a016-4a10-90eb-569bebfa9e7f
  3. Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...: Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens PostData: I am from the United States and I live there 3832f2cc-1a87-497d-bb04-42dc406796ce
  4. I have no Microsoft Rewards catalog on my Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I have no Microsoft Rewards catalog on my Xbox.: I have put in 4 tickets to Microsoft Rewards with ZERO help. They close out the tickets with no response as to what they’ve done. I cannot redeem my points online because I keep getting an error...
  5. Microsoft rewards not giving credit for loggins

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards not giving credit for loggins: I have not been getting credit for daily logins, I was at 21 weeks when it switched to this new reward system, I log in at least once a day, weather it's on the app or on console I log in at least...
  6. No me deja entrar a la app de Microsoft rewards

in XboX Insiders
    No me deja entrar a la app de Microsoft rewards: Hola, soy usuario de xbox y cuando voy a la app de Microsoft rewards, me sale "parece que algo salió mal, inténtalo mas tarde" me metí a los puntos rewards desde el perfíl pero me sale lo mismo,...
  7. How to redeem gift cards i got from xbox microsoft rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    How to redeem gift cards i got from xbox microsoft rewards: I got a Roblox gift card from my microsoft rewards points on Xbox, however, i cant seem to find out how to access it. 7d0d4407-ac76-4f78-8b06-791e8f9304f7
  8. Is it possible to use another region for xbox microsoft rewards app, if your region dosen't...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to use another region for xbox microsoft rewards app, if your region dosen't...: Hello. I need help with microsoft rewards app on xbox one s. Im trying to use it but i can't because i need to set my region. The problem is that im from croatia and there is no croatian region...
  9. I can't access Microsoft rewards beacouse my region

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't access Microsoft rewards beacouse my region: When I enter the app it says to change to currently region.Im from Republica Moldova and I can't change region because Xbox doesn't support that region.I can't even buy games officially from...
  10. Confused on why microsoft rewards isn't available in my country/region (Israel)

in XBoX on Windows
    Confused on why microsoft rewards isn't available in my country/region (Israel): Hi, I checked the offical page of countries supported by microsoft rewards, it says: "Microsoft Rewards is currently available in more than 230 countries/regions" When I went over the list for...