Microsoft rewards redeem problem

Discus and support Microsoft rewards redeem problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was trying to redeem 200 robux gift card until it said “We will use your imprecise location to verify that the currency you are redeeming matches... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JediJay976, Jul 5, 2023.

1. JediJay976
    JediJay976 Guest

I was trying to redeem 200 robux gift card until it said “We will use your imprecise location to verify that the currency you are redeeming matches your location.” and there is no really good answer on the internet I could find.

:)

JediJay976, Jul 5, 2023
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, an Independent Advisor. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

Just a friendly reminder that for Microsoft Rewards there is a dedicated team that handles them which is the Microsoft Rewards team.

The only best option to fix this is to contact Microsoft Rewards Support. You can contact them here at this link:

https://rewards.bing.com/support

After submitting the request, you will receive an update from them within 24 - 48 hours.

Thank you for your time. I hope you have a great day!
  3. ngocphi Win User

If your location doesn't match your ms account location thats whenbyou would get that error

If you are LIVE in a non supported region and using a supported region it won't work
  4. Reidlos88 Win User

Never received my rewards!

It was for xbox rewards though. I redeemed my xbox rewards points for microsoft credit so it is for xbox rewards not microsoft rewards.
  5. Oraclea Win User

badlands rewards

Hi, for this promotion, my option to redeem the 3 months of Game Pass arrived as one of the items that could be redeemed (for 0 points) in the "Redeem" section of
    my Microsoft Rewards page. Once redeemed, I got the code in an email to my Xbox/Microsoft Rewards account email address.

I'd check to see if you have the option to redeem it there, and then contact
    Microsoft Rewards Customer Support
    if you don't see it there. Hope that helps!
  6. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

Microsoft Rewards for Game Pass App

Thema:

1. Microsoft rewards redeem problem - Similar Threads - Microsoft rewards redeem

2. How to redeem gift cards i got from xbox microsoft rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    How to redeem gift cards i got from xbox microsoft rewards: I got a Roblox gift card from my microsoft rewards points on Xbox, however, i cant seem to find out how to access it. 7d0d4407-ac76-4f78-8b06-791e8f9304f7
  3. Xbox One Microsoft Rewards set to auto redeem randomly, wont let me cancel even after doing so.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Microsoft Rewards set to auto redeem randomly, wont let me cancel even after doing so.: Alright so today I was looking at some gift cards on my Xbox One to see what I could get in the future, and I was looking at auto redeem, for some reason the 10$ Xbox Gift Card option was set to...
  4. Where do I redeem Microsoft rewards points code

in XBoX on Windows
    Where do I redeem Microsoft rewards points code: So I've been saving over 10k points to buy in game coins in seavof thieves and today I bought it and I got 25 letters code then I went to Microsoft redeem page and it said "Check the instructions...
  5. Microsoft rewards not redeeming

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards not redeeming: Hi, I have over 8000 points on my Microsoft Rewards, every time I try to redeem for a £5 gift card, it says Something went wrong, I've clicked try again still the same. Been like this for days,...
  6. How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?

in XBoX on Windows
    How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?: I purchased an Xbox gift card with my Microsoft rewards points for a friend. But when my friend tries to enter the code to redeem, she has to enter a 25 digit code, but the code I was sent is more...
  7. Can I earn an Xbox console by redeeming points from Microsoft Rewards?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I earn an Xbox console by redeeming points from Microsoft Rewards?: Can I earn an Xbox console by redeeming points from Microsoft Rewards? The reason why I'm asking is because I never had an Xbox before and I was wondering if I can get one for free by redeeming...
  8. When will South Africa be able to redeem rewards on Microsoft rewards on Xbox I’ve tried...

in XBoX on Windows
    When will South Africa be able to redeem rewards on Microsoft rewards on Xbox I’ve tried...: Hi hope you are well when will South Africa be able to redeem Microsoft rewards on Xbox because it says I cannot log in and I’ve checked on internet and YouTube nothing works...
  9. I redeemed a £5 Xbox Gift card from Microsoft Rewards but it has been stuck "in process"...

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed a £5 Xbox Gift card from Microsoft Rewards but it has been stuck "in process"...: They are doing nothing and has been over 60 days, what else can I do now? Generic email sent as reply - no proactive contact from them otherwise. I now have 5 copies of the same email from...
  10. When I go to add my phone number to redeem my Microsoft rewards it says try again later or...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I go to add my phone number to redeem my Microsoft rewards it says try again later or...: Is there a fix to this? I would like to redeem my rewards soon. e61a70a0-8bb9-4359-8cbc-23873b0f82cd