Microsoft rewards question.

Discus and support Microsoft rewards question. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi. I have a quick question about microsoft rewards. I have quite a few points racked up and I was going to renew for some gift cards. Now I know you... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by superbrickie1, Dec 15, 2023.

1. Microsoft rewards question.

Hi. I have a quick question about microsoft rewards. I have quite a few points racked up and I was going to renew for some gift cards. Now I know you only get 90 days to use the cards but I already have some money that I put in already in my account. My question is if I buy a game, will the money used be the rewards card money with the expiry date or will it use my existing money in my account 1st? Thanks

:)

superbrickie1, Dec 15, 2023
  2. XBLRewards8 Win User

Points conversion

Hello MigratedPaper6,

For any questions about the Microsoft Rewards program, please reach out to the Microsoft Rewards team via the Microsoft Rewards site.
  3. XBLRewards8 Win User

need prize

Hello Trippie B2,

For any questions about the Microsoft Rewards program, please reach out to the Microsoft Rewards team via the Microsoft Rewards site.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Ughhh Help please.

The Xbox Rewards program is not run by Microsoft. Rewards support is only available in the Xbox Rewards Questions support forum.
  5. XBF Meryem R Win User

How do I invite a friend to microsoft rewards without knowing their email

Hello there!

Regarding your question I recommend that you try contacting the rewards team. We have a dedicated team for such questions and they will be able to assist you the best they can Microsoft Rewards | Xbox.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Worried About The Rewards Change

Xbox Rewards support uses the Xbox Rewards Questions Support forum. Microsoft Rewards support does not use the forums.
Thema:

Microsoft rewards question.

1. Microsoft rewards question. - Similar Threads - Microsoft rewards question

2. Is there a way to earn the Px microsoft rewards on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to earn the Px microsoft rewards on xbox?: I can do all of the other rewards but dont own a PC eeed7e03-a016-4a10-90eb-569bebfa9e7f
  3. Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...: Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens PostData: I am from the United States and I live there 3832f2cc-1a87-497d-bb04-42dc406796ce
  4. I have no Microsoft Rewards catalog on my Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I have no Microsoft Rewards catalog on my Xbox.: I have put in 4 tickets to Microsoft Rewards with ZERO help. They close out the tickets with no response as to what they’ve done. I cannot redeem my points online because I keep getting an error...
  5. Microsoft rewards not giving credit for loggins

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards not giving credit for loggins: I have not been getting credit for daily logins, I was at 21 weeks when it switched to this new reward system, I log in at least once a day, weather it's on the app or on console I log in at least...
  6. No me deja entrar a la app de Microsoft rewards

in XboX Insiders
    No me deja entrar a la app de Microsoft rewards: Hola, soy usuario de xbox y cuando voy a la app de Microsoft rewards, me sale "parece que algo salió mal, inténtalo mas tarde" me metí a los puntos rewards desde el perfíl pero me sale lo mismo,...
  7. How to redeem gift cards i got from xbox microsoft rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    How to redeem gift cards i got from xbox microsoft rewards: I got a Roblox gift card from my microsoft rewards points on Xbox, however, i cant seem to find out how to access it. 7d0d4407-ac76-4f78-8b06-791e8f9304f7
  8. Xbox One Microsoft Rewards set to auto redeem randomly, wont let me cancel even after doing so.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Microsoft Rewards set to auto redeem randomly, wont let me cancel even after doing so.: Alright so today I was looking at some gift cards on my Xbox One to see what I could get in the future, and I was looking at auto redeem, for some reason the 10$ Xbox Gift Card option was set to...
  9. alright so my question is this that i know microsoft rewards launched in pakistan but ....

in XBoX Accessibility
    alright so my question is this that i know microsoft rewards launched in pakistan but ....: alright so my question is this that i know microsoft rewards launched in pakistan but when i try to access it , it says check location and make it you current location well i go to the location...
  10. Microsoft reward question

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Microsoft reward question: Do my contests entries only count for 1 month or all 12 months when you enter in monthly draws? af751fec-c0f1-49ce-b1f6-a0aea96f9b02