Microsoft. Rewards not responding

Discus and support Microsoft. Rewards not responding in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Microsoft. Rewards app. Not open 08652c50-3cae-438b-8384-7811fb9923e7 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PumpkinMist5182, Feb 15, 2023.

1. Microsoft. Rewards not responding

Microsoft. Rewards app. Not open

:)

PumpkinMist5182, Feb 15, 2023
  2. John P_14 Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

Kindly try clearing your console's cache by following the steps below and see if it helps;

1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.

2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait at least 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

3. Plug the console power cable back in.

4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.
  3. Cat Boom Win User

Microsoft Rewards problem

microsoft rewards is not responding to me request for help and im very agervated
  4. peter watson1 Win User

Microsoft rewards support not responding

I haven't had a reply from them despite 6 messages sent over the last 2 months.
  5. john nicoletti1 Win User

I can not submit tickets? what should I do?
  6. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Scouser 76 LFC,

Thank you for sharing your concern here in Xbox Community Forum and we hope that all is well.

We understand how important your concern with regards to Microsoft rewards and we are sorry to hear that your concern was not addressed properly and not getting the resolution. Just to set your proper expectation that here in community forum, we do not have the tool and direct contact with Microsoft Rewards support team. Any concern related to Microsoft rewards will be addressed directly to their own support channel. They can be contacted via email.

What we can suggest resolving your issue is to submit a ticket again and once you have submitted the ticket, check your email from time to time because the support team maybe experiencing high volume of tickets taking them to respond long.

To contact Microsoft rewards team, follow the steps below:

We appreciate for your patience and understanding.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
Thema:

1. Microsoft. Rewards not responding - Similar Threads - Microsoft Rewards responding

2. Is there a way to earn the Px microsoft rewards on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to earn the Px microsoft rewards on xbox?: I can do all of the other rewards but dont own a PC eeed7e03-a016-4a10-90eb-569bebfa9e7f
  3. Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...: Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens PostData: I am from the United States and I live there 3832f2cc-1a87-497d-bb04-42dc406796ce
  4. I have no Microsoft Rewards catalog on my Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I have no Microsoft Rewards catalog on my Xbox.: I have put in 4 tickets to Microsoft Rewards with ZERO help. They close out the tickets with no response as to what they’ve done. I cannot redeem my points online because I keep getting an error...
  5. Microsoft rewards not giving credit for loggins

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards not giving credit for loggins: I have not been getting credit for daily logins, I was at 21 weeks when it switched to this new reward system, I log in at least once a day, weather it's on the app or on console I log in at least...
  6. No me deja entrar a la app de Microsoft rewards

in XboX Insiders
    No me deja entrar a la app de Microsoft rewards: Hola, soy usuario de xbox y cuando voy a la app de Microsoft rewards, me sale "parece que algo salió mal, inténtalo mas tarde" me metí a los puntos rewards desde el perfíl pero me sale lo mismo,...
  7. How to redeem gift cards i got from xbox microsoft rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    How to redeem gift cards i got from xbox microsoft rewards: I got a Roblox gift card from my microsoft rewards points on Xbox, however, i cant seem to find out how to access it. 7d0d4407-ac76-4f78-8b06-791e8f9304f7
  8. Xbox One Microsoft Rewards set to auto redeem randomly, wont let me cancel even after doing so.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Microsoft Rewards set to auto redeem randomly, wont let me cancel even after doing so.: Alright so today I was looking at some gift cards on my Xbox One to see what I could get in the future, and I was looking at auto redeem, for some reason the 10$ Xbox Gift Card option was set to...
  9. Why is my Microsoft Rewards on Xbox not responding?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my Microsoft Rewards on Xbox not responding?: I have the Xbox rewards open and it is not reading that I am logging in and it won't let me claim the points in the rewards weekly set. I have done the Microsoft rewards in Xbox for over 132 weeks...
  10. Microsoft rewards support not responding

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards support not responding: Is there a reason when I raise a ticket with microsoft rewards support that they don't respondI then get the case escalated through xbox support on social media I then get an email which I reply...