Microsoft rewards not giving credit for loggins

Discus and support Microsoft rewards not giving credit for loggins in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have not been getting credit for daily logins, I was at 21 weeks when it switched to this new reward system, I log in at least once a day, weather... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Geo Padgelek, Jun 17, 2024.

1. Geo Padgelek
    Geo Padgelek Guest

I have not been getting credit for daily logins, I was at 21 weeks when it switched to this new reward system, I log in at least once a day, weather it's on the app or on console I log in at least once, however since this new points system was implemented im barely able to get the 5 day log in credit, I'll even be on console playing games, like today, and it does NOT give me credit. I was counting on points to try and pay for the super expensive membership requirements, which is a whole other problem, but you can't even get enough points in a month now to get anything. Is there somewhere to submit a ticket about these problems? when do I get what I'm supposed to receive cause I know when it comes time for them to get theirs there's no hesitation?

:)

Geo Padgelek, Jun 17, 2024
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, Geo P. I’m Arturo, a community user like you, and I’ll be glad to provide some assistance with your inquiry today.

I’m sorry to hear you are having trouble with the Microsoft Rewards program.

IMPORTANT: Don't share personal information, including email addresses, gamertags, phone numbers, etc.

As community users like you, we are not able to enter or check information, and everything we comment can be seen by anyone on the internet. Doing so may expose your data.

That being said, in situations like these, it is recommended to reach out to the dedicated Microsoft Rewards support team.

They will be able to review your situation and provide further assistance.

You can contact them by clicking below:

https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?LinkID=823675

This is suggested because they're the only ones that can review your rewards account. So from now on, I appreciate your kindness and understanding on this matter.

However, as a general recommendation, you can check if you can earn points for logging in after connecting your device to a different Wi-Fi network, like a mobile hotspot.

Thanks for your kindness and understanding.

Regards,

Arturo.
  3. fabfabfabfab Win User

Can't redeem Xbox Game Pass for PC code from AMD rewards

Hello, you have to open two web pages at the same time : one on microsoft (after loggin) and one on https://www.amdrewards.com/my-rewards. Clic activate. :)
  4. Smwutches Win User

error

As stated on the site, the Xbox Rewards program was changed to the Microsoft Rewards program so it is no longer available. The Xbox Rewards program did not give credits based on achievements.
  5. Prophet0 Win User

I want to convert my Microsoft Rewards points to Xbox points.

Hi there,

Your account points, are they Xbox Rewards credits (rewards.xbox.com), or are the Microsoft Rewards (formerly called Bing Rewards) points?

For Xbox Rewards credits have you requested a deposit already on rewards.xbox.com? Keep in mind deposits are done by the 15th and 30th of the month. If you requested a deposit, did it give you a specific date?

If they are Microsoft Reward points (Bing rewards) Microsoft.com/rewards, you have to redeem them for one of the options though that site.

They are two separate programs with two different redemption options. Microsoft Rewards won't show on Xbox Rewards same as Xbox Rewards credits won't show in your Microsoft Rewards page.
  6. Mistress Sara Win User

I want to convert my Microsoft Rewards points to Xbox points.

Hi there,

Your account points, are they Xbox Rewards credits (rewards.xbox.com), or are the Microsoft Rewards (formerly called Bing Rewards) points?

For Xbox Rewards credits have you requested a deposit already on rewards.xbox.com? Keep in mind deposits are done by the 15th and 30th of the month. If you requested a deposit, did it give you a specific date?

If they are Microsoft Reward points (Bing rewards) Microsoft.com/rewards, you have to redeem them for one of the options though that site.

They are two separate programs with two different redemption options. Microsoft Rewards won't show on Xbox Rewards same as Xbox Rewards credits won't show in your Microsoft Rewards page.
Thema:

1. Microsoft rewards not giving credit for loggins - Similar Threads - Microsoft rewards giving

2. Is there a way to earn the Px microsoft rewards on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to earn the Px microsoft rewards on xbox?: I can do all of the other rewards but dont own a PC eeed7e03-a016-4a10-90eb-569bebfa9e7f
  3. Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...: Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens PostData: I am from the United States and I live there 3832f2cc-1a87-497d-bb04-42dc406796ce
  4. I have no Microsoft Rewards catalog on my Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I have no Microsoft Rewards catalog on my Xbox.: I have put in 4 tickets to Microsoft Rewards with ZERO help. They close out the tickets with no response as to what they’ve done. I cannot redeem my points online because I keep getting an error...
  5. No me deja entrar a la app de Microsoft rewards

in XboX Insiders
    No me deja entrar a la app de Microsoft rewards: Hola, soy usuario de xbox y cuando voy a la app de Microsoft rewards, me sale "parece que algo salió mal, inténtalo mas tarde" me metí a los puntos rewards desde el perfíl pero me sale lo mismo,...
  6. How to redeem gift cards i got from xbox microsoft rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    How to redeem gift cards i got from xbox microsoft rewards: I got a Roblox gift card from my microsoft rewards points on Xbox, however, i cant seem to find out how to access it. 7d0d4407-ac76-4f78-8b06-791e8f9304f7
  7. Xbox One Microsoft Rewards set to auto redeem randomly, wont let me cancel even after doing so.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Microsoft Rewards set to auto redeem randomly, wont let me cancel even after doing so.: Alright so today I was looking at some gift cards on my Xbox One to see what I could get in the future, and I was looking at auto redeem, for some reason the 10$ Xbox Gift Card option was set to...
  8. Can Microsoft Focus on Xbox rewards giving Customers a real answer about the Points Nerfing...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can Microsoft Focus on Xbox rewards giving Customers a real answer about the Points Nerfing...: For the Last 6 Months Xbox Rewards has been reduced and Nerfed constantly. Bonuses gone ,Cuts,Reductions Everything. No Comment or Response from Microsoft Rewards. Almost Every Gaming site has...
  9. Microsoft rewards would update and give me the green tick or the points, but only on some...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards would update and give me the green tick or the points, but only on some...: The rewards weekly set and weekly treasure have worked fine, but the V for Victory and featured games offers just will not go green tick or give me my points. Been like this for at least 2 days....
  10. Does Microsoft give reward points for the new XBOX X/S consoles?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Does Microsoft give reward points for the new XBOX X/S consoles?: Just asking as it seems to be for most other things... a67e6d2d-2532-4e4c-9916-abaa6412e9bb